English Area - English Only - English Area- Only ... +++

it's a well-proportioned body<<< a chubby body:D

I should change my signature coz it ' s winter rite now ( hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaah )!!! I feel so warm and comfortable +++ ( esp. , w­hen i am in a bus , look and realise how cold it is outside +++ )
U guys saw the performance of Chinese English , how are ur total feelings ?
They did try their best , rite >>>>>

2 Qs : ­­wat must ­we do if ­we want to hold one ???
wat about our school 's every week duty , ­is it optional to choose time of our turns ???

U guys saw the performance of Chinese English , how are ur total feelings ?
They did try their best , rite >>>>>
I like the hot dancing best:D

What a pity I couldn't watch it:(
But instead, I could watch the performance of Literature class:). It's well-prepared;)

What was that? Was that a festival held by the Chinese and Literature?

AAAAAAAAA, why exchange prog???? Why exchange prog??? Donnnn'ttt
Just don't like it, one year? And then kick u out? What the... Actually dun think it's good ... :(

@Ku and someone (sorry, i'm way absent-minded :D): Ye, scholarship to England, nice word rite? But do u think u can handle everything with just a 50 or 75% scholarship? In such an expensive country like England? Mountains of difficulty lie ahead, bless u guyz
If u want to go badly and have good financial providers, well, wish u luck. If you're hesitating, advise not to go. Why don't apply for Sing or US? They're more open and they give full scholarships ^^

@Phong: ACS rite? How r ya feelin' rite now? Wat a luxurious skool! With air-conditioner each room and stuffs! Just can't believe it +_+
A bit tough at first, I guez, but things start to be much better with me after 2 months ^^
Hope to c ya soon (can go to TCHBS?)

@Trang: Cute neh, ^^

Ku and someone (sorry, i'm way absent-minded ): Ye, scholarship to England, nice word rite? But do u think u can handle everything with just a 50 or 75% scholarship? In such an expensive country like England? Mountains of difficulty lie ahead, bless u guyz
If u want to go badly and have good financial providers, well, wish u luck. If you're hesitating, advise not to go. Why don't apply for Sing or US? They're more open and they give full scholarships ^^
Go to Sing: They'll have to wait at least 1 or 2 more years.
CTC, according to my information, is the best High School in England, (also the most luxurious), but I don't think money is a problem to them.May be, this will be a good investigation.
@
Phong: ACS rite? How r ya feelin' rite now? Wat a luxurious skool! With air-conditioner each room and stuffs! Just can't believe it +_+
A bit tough at first, I guez, but things start to be much better with me after 2 months ^^
Hope to c ya soon (can go to TCHBS?)
:D, yeah, every 2 students have an air-condiotioner.It is ok for me after 2 days, but the compositions are always the shit.I have to improve my vocabulary and the way to link paragraphs.
I have just only been to VS, may be I'll visit TCHBS someday.Are you gonna take the IP?

Hey guys , wat r u duing these days ? Any plans ??????

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Just play basketball with my friends:D

Stay at home, b onl, come hanging out wit friends, etc:D
to Phong:where's my present? I haven't got it;)

Plz, find a topic to discuss. So boring to talk like this or about private things here

Bro Dung , dont u find this topic interesting ?
But to me , I feel really exited to hear from u guys & ur work +++ ;)
1stly , I have to say that I dont like the " 20-11 " .I m sure that it s good to have a day to show our gratitude to our ' beloved ' teachers .
But , yesterday , my mates and I all brought so many gifts and found them panic-stricken-ly . When we couldnt , we felt scared ... I just want to give my teachers my wishes and show them how much I understand them ! They are the true presents they need , why da things seem to be so ' formal ' ?
Can we go other ways to show our feelings more naturally & actually .....
~~~
~~~
If any of u has been abroad bifor , tell us about those countries and their attractions . We want to know the world better >>> wee ... wee ... wee !!!

Me first . Thailand ---> óe óe óe , I dont wanna be back there , soo cringe !!!
Bangkok was dirty like Saigon , the airport waz yellow and old , all in all , I didnt feel that I was abroad ....
At night , the bars , the dancing girlz , the xxx-funny stories , we can found everywhere . The thing that impressed me most was the ' Pê đê ' show . Although I enjoyed it very much ( hehehe) , but after that I felt a bit ... ~~~ The hotel service was so so , the people - someone had told me that all the most beautiful girls were gays ( Sorry me ) .
But we could find some things excellent :
The food - spicy , yea ... yea ... yea !
They have so many golden and big pagodas .
The Pattaya ( is it rite ? ) beaches were so nice and pure . The beach babies in bikinis brightened the resorts . :x
Okie , My general opinion : a clumsy & confusing country . If I d been able , Thailand would have been the last place to go .
To be continued ...
HOT ANNOUNCEMENT !!! the AEC meeting is going on next week ! So excited ! Welcome u guys +++

hihi, this topic is kinda funny :) , small Eng corner , it seems :p but i have no clue whats going on , absolutely :p You guys ' chatting skills , well , very smart . Smart kids !

F U C K OFF
I am guy, not still a kid =;

wat you meant smart kid :-w

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Back
Bên trên