English Area - English Only - English Area- Only ... +++

to be more specific : It will be from 2 pm to 7 pm :)) < haha just wanna fish a little :p :p ....>

Not a good day- Man United drew 0-0 again, damn, they just can't score goals!!!!!

okay sure, i cant deny that the 1st meeting was kinda waste of time :( im sorry, but the next meeting i hope it'll be better. We're gonna have a fun drama, some fun games and also the newsletter. All is about Crush only ( Teen Love) :) is that okay?
thanks a lot, bro Dũng :)

Actually, I đin't attend the first meeting:D I just thought and have some of my friends' opinion. I hope I will have chance to attend the next:D

Woa..... today is a good day..... but I have a problem....... important problem!! :((

OK, sorry. But if u have something sad, don't hesitate to tell me. U can count on me ;)

Dun talk 'bout football, I'm sobbing +__+ Missing sleepless nights watching futbal so much, missing cold weather in HN so much +__+
Anyway, heading to Mc Donald's, need not cry :D

@Dũng: Still haven't bought my laptop yet, goodness, "I prefer a cheap one", Father said so. Cheap one? Kidding me!!! +___+
Looking 4ward to chatting with U, btw, remember my birthday gift? :D *evil smile*

:)) I think u should ask ur father to send u money and u will buy it urself. In Sing maybe it's cheaper
How can I send u the gift. U should wait until ur next birthday:D but I will send u an e-card:D
Plz tell me about the first day at school. How r ur new friends? Do u live in a host family?
Try to have a laptop ;) cya

Does anyone here care about Bush and his election ? Uhm uhm ... I don't have any belief on him , the ways he "MAKES THE WORLD BETTER " . ( Iz talking about politics allowed here ? ) .
About today , it rained this morning . The temperature iz reducing . ( We r going 2 say good bye to ur uniform , so sad !!! :(( )
Moreover , ur school gate iz going to be upgraded , but it seems that noone cares .
There was a special performance of Russian form this morning . How waz it ?!
To bro 0104 , soo , what DA u WANT , ANGRY or too JEALOUS ???
U r too old to be listed here , all rite ???
Hehehe , I'm just kidding !!! Sorry me for forgetting u ! Welcome all brothers and sisters from 0104 !!! I 'm sure this box will be more interesting if we have u .
I'd like to tell u that AEC - Amsers English Club is a club (of course ) for all who want to ík`pres their English abilities and improves their skills +++ We have soo many activities . We are also trying to do our best . It will be great if u 0104 can help us !!!
Thanks 4 all ur suggestion +++

To mod , I warned u to be careful of bro Tri Dung !!! Don't believe him .IT IZ DANGEROUS !!!

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Don't make me dazzled by ur colourful post 8-}
To mod , I warned u to be careful of bro Tri Dung !!! Don't believe him .IT IZ DANGEROUS !!!
Hey gal, what do u know about me? I'm the only man u can trust in this world :>
Does anyone here care about Bush and his election ? Uhm uhm ... I don't have any belief on him , the ways he "MAKES THE WORLD BETTER " . ( Iz talking about politics allowed here ? ) .
I don't know if we can talk about this political matter.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Bush is alrite, but I still like Kerry better, democrats are better than republicans :D. Hope Bush can handle things better in Iraq and Afghanistan, he started the war so he better ends it.

Anyway, we had a 15 mins English test today, sh*t, I didn't even know what I was doing, probably getting below 5. :( Maths with Mrs.Hoan was boring as hell --> a crappy day. :((

If Democrats had won, many good things ưould have come to our country and many other country. We have lost our chance. Let see how can Bush end the war

I think wat he said is crap..Juz look at the way his administration functioned during his first term..What good has he brought??..Bugdet deficit is huge and I mean HUGE and still counting..Ppl are turning their back against the US..Jobs are lost, the country is less safer and Americans are dying everyday in a stupid war..
For the world, he refused to sign the Kyoto treaty, pursued policy of unilateral without cooperation with any countries..I think the ppl were wrong in voting him in for another term..Of course not that Kerry is any good but still far better than bush..
To bro 0104 , soo , what DA u WANT , ANGRY or too JEALOUS ???
U r too old to be listed here , all rite ???
Hehehe , I'm just kidding !!! Sorry me for forgetting u ! Welcome all brothers and sisters from 0104 !!! I 'm sure this box will be more interesting if we have u .
I have a name dear:p..:))..Why need to be angry or jealous:p..Juz feel old:)..hehe..I think our batch also got one of those things:)
Anyway, we had a 15 mins English test today, sh*t, I didn't even know what I was doing, probably getting below 5. Maths with Mrs.Hoan was boring as hell --> a crappy day.
yo kiddo:p..She was my form teacher u noe:p..I find her lessons quite ok wat?

Btw, how's cô Hạnh? She also taught me English when I was in the 10th grade:)
If Democrats had won, many good things ưould have come to our country and many other country. We have lost our chance. Let see how can Bush end the war
we won't noe tat for sure rite?:p..Also there is no easy exit from the war be it for the Bush or any Democrats..It's more complex than u think:)

..Also there is no easy exit from the war be it for the Bush or any Democrats..It's more complex than u think
I didn't say that Democrats can solve this problem easier

Phong ! where's my present ??? give me it & I will tell u about the AEC meeting !!!

Minh Trang đã viết:
Thanks a lot... but I knew..... He's so Dangerous.............. :D

Trĩ đã viết:
Hey gal, what do u know about me? I'm the only man u can trust in this world

It's not the truth!! I'm sure!! ;)

Back
Bên trên