English Area - English Only - English Area- Only ... +++

Eh, no swearing allowed. :))

What topic Trang? The next AEC meeting? Well, just hope it'll be better than the 1st one. :D

F*ck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've just ..written a really loooooooooooooong post but ............. Suddenly my computer sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe hoang , I think I'm gonna stay in Vn :)) and study in kinda international school
:)) :)) there's IB there ---> no needa go abroad study < :p :p >

Hey, IB is evaluated higher than A level (and that's also what I am gonna take too :D).
But I am wondering if you will stay in Viet Nam because of someone or not :)).

i guess there is lots of swearing words here , rite ?
hey !!!! minh cu , it 's ages since i last saw u rite ,
younger bro , i haven't taught u much , rite ?
dun say such things !! joking !!! lol !

Three sentences three 'RITE'
It seems to me that you are speaking like Andre
ew you shouldn't use that word to much
I think it's a bit ridiculous.

=)) =)) =))
Goodness, obsessed with Andre rite =))
(Oppppsssss, what have I just said +__+???
The word "rite", rite? )

Hey girls, it's been a while since I've heard from all three. how are u doing? Seems like u guys still haven't changed one bit, ( except for your weight maybe, haha!). Do u still call each other " thần"? Sort of miss the talk here. Congrats Nhật Linh and poor the other 2, how much DO you weigh nơ precisely? Our class, fun as ever!
Cu & Hoàng: for god sakes, quit fishing and cuíng so much!

Tomrrow's AEC everyone!!!!!!!!!

( hey, Linh, i didn't use "rite", rite?)

[QUOTE- FOng]Hey, IB is evaluated higher than A level (and that's also what I am gonna take too ).
But I am wondering if you will stay in Viet Nam because of someone or not [/QUOTE]
not really
in the Uk they're same, just be in USA
in IB you also take VNese but it's literature and ...someone likes...me....i haven't learnt VNese literature for nearly 2 years ( next year is the third :() that will cause me in trouble :(
you also have to do 150hrs cast (in Uk dun know in other countries), learn TOK(theory of Knowledge and extended essay) and so 6 subjects compared with 4 in A-level:) just for :D Harvest accepts A-level students from beginning of this school year :D so dun worry, learn A-level and enjoy your life:D :D

anyway
i suggest all of you " JUST CALM DOWN"
dun learn too much, i will prefer going to Man Uni to LSE or Oxford if I have to learn too much. 'cause it will break my...beauty, put me in mad... i will get dizzy and i won't be able to get married with a good-looking girl :D :D :D Beauty queen of only eighteen

but it's also very nice if you can learn hard as well as you play.You must play to enjoy your life but you must learn so that you can earn money to PLAY

hey , now I discover where have NLinh, Ngoc and Ha gone to ?here ..i thought all of you have already disappeared from HAO :p...So long since the last time I posted a reply ..well every thing is all rite? I saw Phong wearing NJC uniform yesterday and I found it a little bit like a pyjama :)) :))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
so wud 's the prob of using " rite " huh ?
thas ok , rite ?
actually , everything in singapore is fun ! i love orchard road , but thas where i spend the most money , know ngoc has had her cut , u know ? so cute , let's see shall open a fan club for her , huh !
lol! anyway , njc uniform is not pijama , rite ! it is so cute ! oh god!!! vomit ! actually , it is the best among schools here

excuse me can you say that in front of so many NJC students here?
hic hic
hey has there been anything interesting in Victoria Hall?
How about Nicho(did i write his name correctly?) and william?
Ew how can the girls at VH consider those boys handsome?
me,Nuong and tu can just find one boy who is "acceptable"
is he Mactinez ( my Indonesian friend Andretold me so) or something like that?

@ Ha beo: "had her cut", hic, I suppose you tried to say "her hair cut"?? :D It's funny rite? Seems like you're obsessed with cutting and stuffs ;;)
<Remember who always shouts: "Cut "bird"" <- typical Vietnamese> :D

@Linh beo: goodness, what's the point for a guy being handsome if he can not be ours :D Forget about him
Concentrate on ur Wei Cu :D

@Hang: Actually I dun feel anything funny when u considered NJ's uniform a pyjama! What kindda joke d'ya think is that?
There's not thing wrong with NJ's uni that makes it pyjama-like, OK?? Just the way Phong wears it!

Back
Bên trên