04 07 - Let's get it started

tụi em ngu dốt thấy 6k là may lắm rồi :D
tất nhiên là sẽ cố nữa

Ơ thằng Khánh kia làm CC tour mà không bảo một câu :)) guide gì chán chết. Trường nào mà chả có dining hall, snackshop với cả bus.

Nói về Conn thì chị thích nhất là nó rất rộng rãi, thoáng mát, cây cối nhiều, bãi cỏ thì luôn available, không có các anh đẹp trai dáng chuẩn đá bóng/chơi frisbee để ngắm thì ngồi học tắm nắng cũng sướng chán 8->. Campus ở Conn thì xứng đáng là một trong những campus đẹp nhất ở New England, ngay bên kia đường là sông. Biển trong xanh hiền hòa, không có dịch vụ mực nướng ghẹ luộc, chỉ có chim trời bên bờ cát trắng :x.

Mà sao mấy đứa 10' không ai vào đây lobby nhỉ. Hay chỉ có mỗi bọn Conn là thừa hơi :">.

Lobby lập topic riêng nhá :D Ko lobby lung tung trong này :D Để đấy tao lobby Laf cho mà xem :D

Hey, how do the girls look in your school, Khanh? b-) Is that K-chick u showed me the only one? :-? As these prospective students spend the next four years in the middle-of-nowhere (admit it, no matter how much u advertise), I think they would appreciate any opinion on the degree of hotness on campus. I know my friend from Brandeis continously bitch about the lack of beauty on campus. :))

(Our Vietnamese ladies in ur pix look gorgeous btw)

n10402655_30316891_3007.jpg

and they say MoHo is a closed kingdom ;)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Các cậu đừng có mà lobby quá đà nhá, tao cũng đú.

Xét trường ừ cứ nói là xét academic, nhưng quan trọng không kém là :

- Thức ăn

Này nhà, mọi người khoe trước ko phải bạn Đùi mặt dày quá đà đâu nhé! ^^
Một, Lake Forest đẹp khủng khiếp. Cái này ko phải nói bừa, tớ đi tour nhiều trường rồi, may ra đến giờ thì có St.Olaf là trường duy nhất tớ thấy đẹp hơn (đừng ai lôi Harvard vào vì bạn Đùi nói là nói những trường bạn Đùi đã tour).
Location thì cách Chicago 30' drive, có thể coi là cực kỳ gần.

Lake Forest town được bầu là neighborhood safe nhất của IL và một trong những khu safe nhất của Mỹ.

FL01_063.jpg

FL01_034.jpg

FL01_111.jpg

FL01_095.jpg

tour.jpg

Most houses in the neighborhood look like this.

Believe me, I've checked, the cheapest one was over half a million ^^ one bedroom, btw.

0000007958_0000178972.jpg

portfolio-Winnetka-1.jpg

Median household income: $136,462 (year 2000)
Median house value: $662,400 (year 2000)

It's an affluent suburb known for its large estates. It's one of the richest neighborhood, too.

Income snapshot :

Median household income
Local $136,462
National $41,994

;) the only thing that sucks is that 1) Nguyệt doesn't like football players/hocky players, most of them are @ssholes ;) believe me ^^ and except for those, none of the LF guys have a descent body.

- About food: we have the 5 star chefs that serve in the best country clubs in Illinois ;) perfecto!

- Lake Forest is right next to Lake Forest beach, of Lake Michigan, the largest freshwater lake in the US, the largest lake entirely within one country, and the 5th largest lake in the world.

- About money issue, LF was voted in the past 3 years by Princeton Review and US news to be the #2, satisfaction about Finaid in US ;) and the number 1 school for "good for bucks whatever" thingy they had in the US news book 2006. Which is pretty surprising, because @-) this is the richest school I've ever seen so far. None of the kids going here look like they need any financial aid :D my Roommate's Coach and Vera Bradley collection could have paid tuition for the whole year for at least 3-4 people here. And you know what's scary? She beeping mistreats her vera stuff!>_< I felt like a begger watching her using the newest Vera Bradley as a laundry bag. LAUNDY BAG T_T

Khoe nữa thì chắc cũng chỉ khoe Lake Forest gái cũng được :D có Miss Teen Illinois ở South campus :)) mà người yêu của MTI còn ngon hơn MTI nhiều :x

Nhìn ảnh mấy bạn Moho ngon quá :x Thơ kìa, xinh quá :x

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
mấy chị MoHo trông hot nhỉ :x
thôi phen này e sẽ apply MoHo cho bõ công đi phỏng vấn

năm ngoái em gặp ở trên máy bay một bác nghệ sĩ người Mi suốt ngày đi du lịch chơi bời khắp nơi.
bác ấy cũng bảo là ConnCol party khủng khiếp
hs Conncoll học cũng được nhưng mà được cái nổi tiếng về party hơn thì phải :D

E Đùi đề nghị ko dùng ảnh có sẵn vi phạm bản quyền nhá >:) Ảnh của bọn a toàn là tự chụp cả :D
@Thị Ngọc: Bọn US ở trường nào mà chả party hả e :D

Ôi nhìn mấy chị Moho mà muốn apply vào trường luôn quá :))

Chú Hưng, anh nghĩ là cái ảnh kia taken @ the Luau @ Amherst. Moho is not a closed kingdom in the sense that the chicks are always free to run over to Amherst.

Anh Hưng ơi,
The girl I showed you on facebook didn't look that good outside. But it doesn't really matter, there are tons of super hot european girls. US girls are ok. Asian girls don't look sexy but some are really cute like two Sophs from China and Thailand.

So guys, apply to Conn!!!

The first dat at Conn, I talked to the admission officials, and they were going like this "Ohhh, Khanh, you know what, you are the first Vietnamese male ever come to Conn! We're so glad to have you here, so make sure you attrached more applications from Vietnamese males this year. We will do our best to have at least one student from HN_AMS(I assumed they didn't mean a boy) accepted this year."

Guys, don't be shy to have a try, you've got a "fat chance".

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Well, in defense of my innocence (sort of), I was tutoring him the very basics of College 101: Introduction to Facebooking, that girl is strictly for example purpose. B-)

Phạm Duy Khánh đã viết:
The first dat at Conn, I talked to the admission officials, and they were going like this "Ohhh, Khanh, you know what, you are the first Vietnamese male ever come to Conn! We're so glad to have you here, so make sure you attrached more applications from Vietnamese males this year.
KR , I'm just curious. What do they mean by saying that YOU can attrach MALE applicants? ;;)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
hêhê you gotta make sure they want a girl, my fellows, because I'm a girl :D

Wabash would like one, don't they???

các trường vào mùa Thu đều đẹp lắm nhỉ? :0 lá đỏ, lá vàng, và cỏ xanh :x

Hơ HƠ, đang định tháng 10 lên Wabash chơi là lá la... :D

Việt Long: I'm an Ambassador ;) Promoting the school is my job LOL

Party của bọn tao.. err... :p tối kị chụp ảnh. ^^

Thanksgiving đi Arizona và LA???

headmaster trường em promote Arizona :x có chị Hạnh đang ở Arizona, chị ý có cái belly ring dễ thương là :p

My UCLA thì cứ lôi kéo sang LA :D thấy bảo có Beverly Hills đẹp lắm ;;)

mọi người có kế hoạch thanksgiving chưa? mọi người được nghỉ lúc nào? em nghỉ Nov 18-27. bình thường college là 23-26, đúng không? đi AZ và LA không?

Back
Bên trên