(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

@ the previous post-er: finally, you took the advice that i gave you few years ago. i know it was harrowing but i truly believe that you gonna be jubilant in the long run ;) good luck with the "iem" that we are all in pursuit of ;)

P/S: if you find any new words in the above sentences, you gonna pay 1k for each of them as our 3-man-rule says >:)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
=))=))=))=)) mommy =))=)) I recognise 2 words in your post =));;);;)so khắm =))=)) no need to apply those words =)) they make me feel sucked :-& of the "iem" you suggested me :)) :-j no way=;
hey man, your advice is not good at all [-x really :(
>:-D<

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to my love :*
maybe it's time you said goodbye :)
I dont know what to say now :( but be strong my babe :* (though I think "be strong" is so khắm)
just sometimes you should forget the past to have a future :) and u'll see many things more important :) trust me :x
love u honey >:-D< :*

to u.

well that's not the end of the world right :p
and...u have so many people who love u right here :) why need anyone else out there :)
just cry if u want :) it will carry all bad things away >:-D< and if u need. cry on my shoulder :* always ready honey :x

P/S: I love you...>:-D<

there are ppl who gets serious abt everything and proud of sbd who is not serious enough to listen :-<
------
and i wish to have a message backkkk !!

To Lý:
Don't get mad, we didn't intend to make fun of u or something, just caught the words when we opened the book and took photos and posted it there...
Caring, lovely nanny will always forgive right?? :x:x:x:x

To you:
I wanna tell u something, just get stuck at how to start it all. Believe it or not but u fit ur position, I mean here who can be more responsible, more caring, more enthusiastic than u?? Just be calm all the time, and never think that u can't be a good leader or something. U wanna get a new life but still have the same old thought...not good at all! And about ur repated words these days, I just think I can make plans well, I don't wanna do anything that may spoil my ínpiration, being in a certain position, having all the responsibility don't suit me, got it? Never think of a change now, time doesn't allow us to get mad because of simple things. Haven't we had enough problems to deal with? Once again I tell u, believe in urself all the time, even in toughest moment, and calm down...

To you:
Does it really end or I misunderstood what u guys were talking about? Be strong babe. I can spend every Saturday wandering around and chatting with u, so if u like to have one, tell me :x I've never had such experiences, so can't give u proper advices, feeling so jealous with the experts above. Maybe I will just remain silent, listening to ur story is enough at that time. And, just wait for a surprise this week, I mean, I'm full of ideas right now :x
Love you :x >:d<

To Thảo Hà:
I love being with u, laughing and laughing and laughing even at the simplest story u tell. Don't worry about ur GPA, it will increase soon, once we unite.... :)) :))

To: you guys
love love love love love love love............................................... >:-D<

To: you
Im so sorry, you are right. :"> Just cant control myself sometimes... But really, i dont believe in myself, at all. Yeah i promise i'll try not to be soooooo mad next time. Thanks to you my babe. :x >:-D<
P/s: Oh, i totally forgot you had a plan, too. Call me this afternoon, we've got lots to do. ;) Love ya. :*

To: you
How are you now? :( Has it really ended? :( I see that lots of things have happened this morning when i was at Manh's. >.< Gossshhhhh, wanna share them with you... So when u're online, tell me, okay? ;)

To: nanny
Nanny à em xin lỗi mà. Bọn em chỉ tình cờ bắt gặp thôi mà, đâu có make fun đâu. :"> Anyway, so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(( You know how much we love you... :x
P/s: Chuyện hôm qua buồn cười nhỉ? =))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Em: :p..có thể anh hiểu nhầm nhưng mà chắc là anh hiểu đúng...:p
Ko sao em à...every end is a new beginning :p..
Cứ là em, vui vẻ nhí nhảnh goaty funny hihi :*...yêu em lắmmmmmmmmmmmm >:-D<
Chờ ngày về được HUG nè :*

wait for the day my sweet husband come back home :*:*:* can't wait hugging you, kissing you and ...sleeping with you :"> =))=))=))=))
anh iêu về nhà nhanh nhé >:-D<

@ 1 : Thầy đáng yêu lắm í =)) buồn cười quả tóc của thầy lắm í :"> Nhưng mà đừng làm em căng thẳng dây đàn nữa nhớ :( Em sợ lắm :(( tha cho em :((

@ 2 : Các ấy đáng yêu phết :p Dưng mà đừng ích kỷ thế [-x Đừng làm thế,nhớ ;)

@ 3 : CMSN mày,Minh ạ :x Xlỗi m vì t chỉ kịp cầm được cái bánh,ôm m một cái rồi phải đi luôn :( Tuần sau t đền m quà nhớ ;)) m có yêu t kooooo ? :x

@ 4 : Em yêu anh,Edward ạ :) :x

to you
hí hí hí hí hí hí hí hí hí hí hí hí hí hí hí :x :x :x

just wanna say............
I love u lắm lắm lắm
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :*:*

thanks for taking me to Cánh cam >:-D<
just something so meaningful to me these days....it really touched :) really really :)

and...I'm so so sorry :(( stupid me b-( forgot the place :-<
thanks >:-D<

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: Lanh
Hự thì hôm nay đến lớp mẹ đã nói rồi. Thi cũng bt mà. :)

Thanks vì hôm nay đi mua cháo abc với mẹ. :"> Ngon nhỉ. :x :"> Vị của mình ngon hơn thập cẩm con à. ;)) Với lại cảm ơn con vì đưa mẹ đi mua que. ;)) Nhưng mà con ơi hình như nó là que 7 chứ k phải là que 9 à. :((

To: Lý
Lý à, cảm ơn Lý vì đã khuyên nhủ em. Em biết lỗi rồi. Nhưng mà em chịu đấy, chịu thôi, em mệt rồi, nản rồi. Em k làm nữa đâu. Em mà làm nữa chắc chẳng ra cái thể thống gì mất. :-< Như thế này em thấy đã chẳng ra đâu vào đâu rồi. :( Thôi, có lẽ mai em đi nói chuyện với sếp, nhé.

To: em
Em à xin lỗi em mà. :( Thôi, em quay lại đi, mình k làm nữa đâu, cho em tự do đóng góp, nhé. :)

To:con người hay tưởng bở.
I cant believe that. =)) Oh my god! =)) How can you be sooooo... ? =)) No wonder! :))
Btw, sorry for the "take one" thing. =)) :))
Take one =))

To: myself
ôi mình là con ngu. b-(

To: chủ
thanks vì đã kể chuyện làm em cười đau bụng quên cả stress. =)) bó tay chị nhỉ. :)) =))

@sếp: mua được ô rùi đúng hem? ;)) có chấm bi đỏ hem sếp? ;)) :x

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
@Ngàn: ơ hay cái con này [-x sao lại thế hah :-w làm đi làm đi. tôi biết cô làm đc mà. tôi biết cô có năng lực, trách nhiệm nữa. Từ trước đến h cô làm mọi việc vẫn đâu ra đấy mà : ) tôi hem cho cô bỏ đâu [-x có cái j thì cứ nói thẳng ra. chứ ai lại thế : |
Cô mà thế tôi lại hem đi mua dép bông vs cô nữa bh ;))
Nhé nhé. mình nói thật đấy. có cái j thì cứ trực tiếp giải quyết. hem việc j mà fai nghĩ thế này thế nọ cho nó mệt người, hiểu chưa >:-D<

your bullshit *complicated* theory somehow convinces me. will reconsider it. sry for distracting but you really suck =))

To mẹ: Que 7 với 9 là thế nào cơ? Mẹ muốn mua cỡ bao nhiêu mẹ phải nói với bà ý chứ :">
Đan nhiều chưa? Nếu chưa đan thì mẹ đan 7 cũng được. Ngày trước con đan có 4 với 5 thôi :">

Lanh: mẹ bảo bà í là que 9 mà. :(( Thôi k sao. Mẹ đan được gần hết cuộn len rồi. :))

Back
Bên trên