(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

Yo Phan My thật đáng iêu. :"> :* Thanks bạn nhiều. :"> >:-D<
Iêu vãi chưởng. ;)) :x

Fall For You hay mà :x:"> mà các bạn nói đến Đinh Liệt toàn làm mình liên tưởng đến len à nha :">:">:-" dép bông nhà mình có rồi :( buồn thế , ko đú với các bạn đc =((

Uh thật đấy tớ cũng muốn về tập quân sự lắm rồi :x Sang bên này mỗi ngày ngủ 3,4 tiếng :(( Mà tớ hết tức rồi :) Bây giờ chỉ thấy tủi thân thôi :(( hic lại khóc rồi :(( Kiểu hình như thấy mình hiền quá nên bị bắt nạt hay sao ý :(( Lúc nào cũng trong tình trạng tình ngay lý gian :(( Còn bị bọn Nhật nói xấu sau lưng cái sự ko phải là lỗi cuẩ mình nữa chứ :(( Về nhà host thì bị vợ host mắng điên đảo :(( Nhục như gì ý :(( Kiểu đen từ ở Việt Nam sang đến Nhật vẫn đen :(( Nhưng ở VN còn có mọi người bên cạnh còn bên này chả có ai lonely lắm :( Đêm nào cũng đi lang thang ngoài hall để khóc vs xả stress... khổ thế chứ lại :( Bao nhiêu bùa mua chả có tác dụng gì cả :)) Đùa chứ mình có làm gì nên tội đâu mà sao chúa đối sử vs mình dã man thế nhỉ :(( KO thế chịu đc nữa :((
@ Daisuke: tao cứ tưởng mày tốt lắm hóa ra là cái đồ đàn bà chả ra gì :)) Tao sẽ ko bao giờ quên mày đâu :))
Thôi thôi, người vn ta ko thèm chấp, 1 điều nhịn chín điều lành ;;)
Bạn Hân cứ bình tĩnh, kể lại xem có chuyện gì mà ra nông nỗi đấy?

To: em D và em Chim
Thanks các em hôm nay đi mua len với mình, hị hị. :"> Dù biết trời sẽ mưa. May mà nó hem mua hô hô. ;))
Đi chơi vui thế, nhỉ? :x
Iêu các em rất nhiều. >:-D<

Uh thật đấy tớ cũng muốn về tập quân sự lắm rồi :x Sang bên này mỗi ngày ngủ 3,4 tiếng :(( Mà tớ hết tức rồi :) Bây giờ chỉ thấy tủi thân thôi :(( hic lại khóc rồi :(( Kiểu hình như thấy mình hiền quá nên bị bắt nạt hay sao ý :(( Lúc nào cũng trong tình trạng tình ngay lý gian :(( Còn bị bọn Nhật nói xấu sau lưng cái sự ko phải là lỗi cuẩ mình nữa chứ :(( Về nhà host thì bị vợ host mắng điên đảo :(( Nhục như gì ý :(( Kiểu đen từ ở Việt Nam sang đến Nhật vẫn đen :(( Nhưng ở VN còn có mọi người bên cạnh còn bên này chả có ai lonely lắm :( Đêm nào cũng đi lang thang ngoài hall để khóc vs xả stress... khổ thế chứ lại :( Bao nhiêu bùa mua chả có tác dụng gì cả :)) Đùa chứ mình có làm gì nên tội đâu mà sao chúa đối sử vs mình dã man thế nhỉ :(( KO thế chịu đc nữa :((
Khổ thân, sao lại ức chế thế :(
Thôi hôm nay về rồi :x
Nhiều người đi tour bị thế mà, kệ nó, quên đi :x

Bạn què chân.Anh Nokia đỏ đen.Anh áo nâu.Anh LV...Toàn những người ko bao giờ ở lại :))

Anh Edward,anh đừng đi nhé,xin anh đấy.Anh đừng đi... : )

to Ngàn và Chim em :x:x:x

trời tưởng như mưa to mà chúng ta vẫn thẳng tiến ko ùi bước ;)) chúng ta thật anh hùng :))

yêu >:-D<

:) ôi con Hân =(( quên đi quên đi, còn bao nhiêu điều tốt đẹp. Sớm mai tôi sẽ dậy mua Calpis mang về để trước bàn học để nhớ về Jumping Pony của chúng ta >:D<. Với cả, I didn`t leave my heart in Tokyo actually :) I put a part of it in a locker, and one very far day I`ll put it out and sew it onto my heart again :x.

To: my beloved one :"> >:-D<

I... really dont know what to say... I was absolutely lost for words when you told me... Honey, there's one thing I know for sure. I-understand-exactly-how-you-feel. Been there, done that. ;) So Im gonna share this with you, and you can believe that you're not the only one who is suffering this... >:-D<

Well, actually, im not surprised. :-?? You know what, i guess that's their true nature. When i found out that THING, I was shocked, like you. But then i told myself: "That's their true nature. So we cant blame them. :)) Blame God-the one who created them." :)) But actually later on i still blamed him.

I think you'll make a right choice this time honey. This whole thing MUST be ended, sooner or later, and the sooner the better. It's gonna be tough, really, really tough. But you know what, you'll get over it, you'll definitely will, although it may take a long time. And once you've got over it, you'll see the beautiful life again. :x That's how im feeling now. Dont worry, be brave honey. We'll stand beside you, support you, give you advice. I know you CAN do it, 'cuz deep down inside, you're a big girl, with a big heart, and you're brave. Oh, and you're so cuteeeee honey. You'll have lots of "secret admirers"... ;)) I bet you've already got, but they just havent showed themselves yet. ;))

Okay, so take your time, think carefully, keep calm... When the time comes, you'll know. Say it. Dont be moved by any sweet words. And get out of this mess!

Wanna hear your voice, see your face and hug you tight. Tomorrow i'll definitely do that! ;) >:-D< 'cause you know how much i love you. :* :"> :x

To: you
Wanna ask you: is that your true nature? And i expect a "yes". :)) Wanna tell you this and see what you think about it. :))
Oh, congrats, once again. \:d/

To: God
Why are these horrible things happening to my beloved? Why are beautiful things coming to you-know-who? Shouldnt you-know-who be punished? Why havent you punished them?

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to md Dc: cố lên bạn hiền, đời vẫn còn nh` bạn hay ho ;)
to L: I hate your "whatever" =)) >:p
to my ava: đẹp thế =))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
@Fish: I couldn't leave a comment because I don't know what else to say. You wrote it all. Anywho I don't have much feeling for this, it's just like something you must get over before seriously starting a new relationship. E. may be one important part or just a lil unimportant memory someday. But it'll never be nothing.

to châu: hóa ra cái đứa wateva tên bắt đầu bằng L
==> Linh?? :-? :-??

I wrote these words , for all of my beloved >:-D< , not related to my personal feelings :)

Maybe God is one of you-know-who ??? :-?:-?:-??:-??=))=)) ( ok just kidding :">:p don't mean to desecrate God :|:| ) .
The best things , we give them all . My dear :) , as I wrote , they're always the one who get and forget :-j It's their true nature :-j How can we expect that somedays they will be punished :-j They've got all the beautiful things , and take them for granted . Oh yeah , it's said that their minds should be spent on big things :-j8-} Don't they think that we don't need to study hard , don't have our own big things to achieve ? They're the only one have things to focus on ??? 8-} so we're only the smallest pieces of their lives , or even worse , nothing =))=)) They lie , they take us in , they're greedy , want to have both , keep you 'cause he's afaird to be " single " 8-} but still trick behind your back . And the you-know-who , they totally take all of our efforts for granted :-j Do they think that we're always the one who have to try best to keep the relationship and wait faithfully 8-} Honey , please don't tell me that you accept sharing your love , your guy with another girl :| He does NOT deserve :-j . When I heard your story , I'm really disappointed with him 8-| disappointed with all the guys :)) Sorry , I don’t mean to “ vơ đũa cả nắm “ but I find it too hopeless to find some faithful guys after seeing so many broken hearts 8-| Is it supposed that it’s OUR fault to cherish them with all heart and soul ? I guess they think so :-j I thought he understood his mistakes ,what he hurted you and gonna correct them , and you guys would be happier , but finally it turns out that he will never change , even after your conversation 8-| He won't give you up ( at least now ) 'cause he wants both :-j Womanizers never give their wives and children up :-j they won't divorce when they go about with other women :-j You know it , right ? They always get bored with us when they've got us :)| Don't let you be the one who have to suffer everything alone once again , to stand the insults and totally-made-up stories from who even don't know who you are 8-} :) You deserve nothing .......but .........the BEST >:-D<:> Don't give in to let he have everything he wants :| It's so UNFAIR . Hold your head up high when you walk B-) They're not worthy for us to demean ourselves :-j

The most beautiful thing in the world is that you have someone who always care for you :) hurt when you hurt , smile when you're happy :) . And , when you hurt that one , you lose one person who :x you sincerely :) , and we lose one person who don't care for our feelings and just hurt us all the time :-j . Who will be put at the greater loss if losing each other ? :-j It's the punishment for who've always been in lies , tricks and hurting others. So ..... the another " honey " :"> the best way to get away from him , completely :) is not mentioning him :p No need to hate him , who cares :> right ? ;)) And , don't be panic :):p we're here to protect you , support you >:-D<:x:p:*

I hope somedays you guys can find someone else who can continue standing you :-j What a pity ! :-j we're tired to be one of them ;) Bye bye :-h

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
>:-D< you guyz are exactly the true love of my life >:-D< nowhere can I find such true friends like you guyz :(

I know that I have been taken for a ride....:( all his words are just a pack of lie :(( ..dirty lies...he treats me like I'm just his backup plan.....disgusted...disappointed.....wanna:-& ...:( the girl he's fallen for is so.....8-} totally unbelievable ^:)^ I feel so sick when I think of the dirty thing he can do behind my back ^:)^ :-< you guyz are soooooooo right! he does not deserve my love......I can't stand sharing my guy with any girl:|

Let him go may be the best solution now :)

Thanks you a lot my beloveds >:-D< I can say nothing but...I LOVE YOU ALL :*

sh!tttttttttt cant not keep ittttttttttttttttttttttttt \:d/ it's gonna be awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i swear the number wont be smaller than 10 b-)

and btw, @ someone: i'm pretty good at persuading right ;)) it only took some time :D keep the faith :)

To: mọi người
cảm ơn lại lần nữa. Hnay, theo mình, là buổi làm việc hiệu quả nhất của chúng ta. :x Tiếc là k có mặt mọi người để vỗ tay theo kiểu chị Nhung. :)) Thứ 2 sẽ vỗ. ;))
Yo. \:d/

To: #1
You-are-so-right. :)) :x
To: #2
Cố lên em. :* :x >:-D<
To: #3
Bây giờ tớ đã hiểu. :"> Hơn mà. Hơn rất nhiều. :) Thế là bây giờ k còn gì phải lưu tâm nữa. :)
To:#4
Sense something from your notes and your way of talking when you chat with me. ;)) Does it have sth to do with the sp-sr? ;)) Hope that it does. :x If it does, and yoooo. I'll be sooooo phởn. :x:x:x

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Back
Bên trên