(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

From D ..
To SB ...

Một ngày nào đó cậu sẽ hiểu ra
Nói thêm nữa cũng chẳng có ích
Tớ thấy sai vì tớ đã làm sai
Điều đó gần như là một hành động bộc phát
Có lẽ tớ ko hiểu được hậu quả sau này
H đây nhìn nhau như 2 ng` xa lạ
I'm Sorry !

to: you

biết là hôm nay mà bà đi với anh í chắc sẽ vui hơn nhiều :p nhưng mà vẫn iêu bà lắm..>:-D<....tại vì ít nhất thì bà đã spend cả buổi sáng đi buôn với tôi :x...mà lâu quá rồi mới đi nc như thế ...biết là chán lắm :(...nhg mà tôi thấy cũg dc rồi...:x...gió hồ mát lắm í :x....

iêu bà lắm >:-D<....thank you....so much....

P.S: bài học GDGT hay bà ạ :">

@xếp trym: >:D< khì khì ;)

@u: i will :D who knows which is better :-"

@ông: ... >:p [-( :( :D :)

To : A

Y nhau rồi cứ phải khách sáo là sao :-j....:">
Sáng vui,có chán đâu :p

From me
To myself
điên à, chưa chi đã định học =))=))=)) hố hố giả vờ chăm chỉ quá cơ =))=))=)) nghỉ hè đi :-j

to: u
I'm really sorry!!:(:( That's all I can say:( I know I've let you down, I've hurt u a lot:( But there're things people can't change:(
You're a good person, a strong one too:D You will get through this soon:D I know you will:D

from me
to god (3rd time :((, plzzzzzzzzzzz)

plsssssssss, i'm seriously begging you, let them go :(( :(( :((, plsssssss. i'm gonna do whatever i can if i can make them agree :((

to : con gấu to to :)

. . . 6 days . . .

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to: ny

uh thì vui ...:p... Y nhau rồi đây k thèm khách sáo nữa :))
hôm nào tứ vật đi chơi đấy :x hẹn Châu rồi :x

to: Mee
thật sự tao ko biết nói thế nào? đen nhỉ? tao lại phải khổ sở thế này đúng hôm mày đi. luôn luôn yêu mày lắm ế, thôi hẹn năm sau chúng mình cùng về nghỉ hè nhỉ? >:d<

to: Mee Bò
lại đen tiếp, sinh nhật mày năm nay tao lại ko đến được rùi. =.='' happy b-day nhá. Bò vs anh Cá chắc dạo này vẫn iêu nhau lắm. tao hơi bị ghen tị đấy :(

Thưa mẹ kính yêu :-j

Mẹ quá đáng rồi đấy :-j

Mẹ chạm vào ranh giới rồi đấy :-j

:|

to: 2 of my best friends

At least, right now, that's the right choice ! :x:x:x

to: my friends >:-D<

#1: đi mạnh giỏi nhé >:-D< ko tiễn dc em rồi :((
đi rồi lại về nhá em :x cả nhà đợi đấy :* >:-D<

#2: nhớ quá .... 2 tháng nữa lại đến lượt anh à :(...:((....nản nhỉ .... :-< ...
iêu lắm í :p...những người iêu nhau rồi sẽ về với nhau hả anh :(....anh đừng buồn nữa nhé >:-D< nó đi là tốt cho nó mà ...:x

#3: just feel like....we're wasting time ... need to do something right now...anything...otherwise i'm afraid...we'll regret someday...:p
cá tiền ko ;;) thề luôn đấy :)) anw....we're still good friends...and love u so, my friend >:-D< ...:*...:x

To Nhím : Yêu em...:)...anh chẳng biết mình đã sẵn sàng để đi chưa nữa....cảm giác khó quá........anh sợ..:p...nhưng sẽ cố gắng...:p

To ...you:
I'm sorry...
Although I know I don't have to right to cry....when I hear you'll be leaving...but I just can't keep the tears....I tried...and, thank god...I did not cry in front of you....
but finally ..I still have to cry...still let you see me cry...
I can't control ...
Maybe you don't know what made me cry...
I cried...for some stoo reasons....
But the biggest one...the truth...I can't deny...
Again...I cried because of ...you...
I don't know why...you still have that place in my heart...
what place?...I don't know...
How I feel deep inside...I just don't wanna know...don't wanna find out what it calls...
'cause I'm scared....
I'm scared...if I find myself........still in...love...

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to: 5 tên cà chớn

thế là hôm nay sẽ là lần thứ 2 được xem live của mấy ông rùi. phởn quên cả đau răng luôn, thế đấy. các ông đừng làm tôi thất vọng nhá. Cassie is the best shouter! DB hwaiting!

to: net/điện
đừng làm tao cụt hứng, hôm nay người ta xem live đấy.

To: who is on the train right now

When u see those words. u r not on the train any more.

To be honest. i hate the way u talk to me like yesterday. the resentful one.
I decided it cuz i have my own reasons. I've straightly told u almost all of them. But one reason that is kinda vital to me is sth that u cannot understand. It's not just becuz of my conscience. it's because of my awareness to sth that's likely to happen if u keep acting in this way. I know u cant understand. It's obvious. Im scared. Cux i know what i've said to u is nothing. U didnt care about it. U still keep doing this inspite of all my efforts to stop it. I have to ask u. How DARE u. Why did u do that? I know u'll not take 'it' [u know] as an excuse to ur unacceptable behaviors. Sorry to be so straightful. But im furious.

U make me wonder. My conscience is not so howling that i can hug it. But care about each other doesnt mean u have to do it. And the bottom line is that I dont like it. And i cant accept it.

I know it's not the best solution. But some day. it may happen. U said i was so provident. But have u ever understood my feelings at the time u do it? I've thought of missing sth which i cant take it back.

I hope u understand me. I didnt mean to write this. But i cant say anything more . U may hate my decision and even me. But wat i can do now is just keep u away from me. I know u dont want it and neither do i. Although u may find it unreasonable. paradoxical. but wat can i do now? I told u twice. But nothing changed. It even happended worse. U promise. But i cant trust u [in this aspect].

I'll still stick to my guns. nothing can change my decision. I do it for me and u. for other purposes. Read between the lines. I hope u can understand me and wat im trying to say. Pls. sympathize me. We'll find another better solution to this. Some day. some time. some where else ......

1 day without receiving any [...] from u. I try to ignore. But i still check it. Nothing appears. I know u r angry with me becuz of our different views. U just consider it trivial thing. But i dont. And i dont overplay myself too. And i also dont make u agree with me. But. i hope i could be sympathized and u will understand me. That's the bottom line.

Thanks a lot!

P/s: waiting for ur direct answer

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: C.Ronaldo :x
Trận khai mạc đá ngon đấy anh 2 ;)
Đội trưởng Bồ Đào Nha cơ đấy :x :x :x Nhóc con mới co 23 tuổi ;)) Tự hào vãi :x :x :x
Come on Portugal !!! B-)

to: anyone who cares
%$#@%$%. What happened is very dissappointing. Why did they have to do those stuff? Did they really think that tvxq/suju/shinhwa would feel glad with what the fans do to snsd? Or would snsd girls feel glad with what happened with the knife incident?
All of those artists are not that low.

Each party would feel upset, and probably dissappointed with their fans. My question - cant the fans foresee this? if they can, why do it?
they are not doing it for their idol. they are doing it for themselves.
i'm wondering how snsd was crying yesterday, how their fans were being taken to hospitals and finally what the sh*t they received.

Back
Bên trên