(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

from me
to trư yêu :x
we r probably having the same feeling :). i think mine is better than yours, but... i know how u r feeling ... :)... it's so hard to say st to cheer u up, right now, cus i couldn't take in anything ppl said to me when i was like you now... n it's also so hard to endure those terrible thoughts...the thought of missing n regret... the thought of someone ... the thought of how to forget all the things we had... never again, right? :)... sometimes even time can't help :(, that's so sad... we feel uncomfortable whenever memories come back...but we can't do anything to get rid of it ... :(... 3 words keep running in the head... "no longer us"... but we still can't get out of trouble :(...
somehow we have the same situation ... n those hearts never belong to us, anymore ... that's a painful fact, right :)... just thinking of it makes me totally depressed... if u r so, imagine i'm sending a hug to u :x... no, not a hug... a thousand, a million hugs :) :x >:-D<... it's so scary to feel cold inside, right? :)... let your same-situation friend help you warm up :x >:-D<
hope you'll be better soon, so soon :x >:-D<... u'll get over it >:-D<, believe me >:-D<, a lil more time, just a lil :x...
and i hope i'll, too :)

Back and Forth and Back and Forth, stop making me go Back and Forth @-).

To T******: Leave me alone. I hate you, you hate me, that's crystal clear. Tell your mom to get out of our life, too. Goddamn you and your mother. 8-|. Big mouth braggy stinking bitches.

To: You
Go away, as soon as possible. I dont want to see ur face again! You made her feel upset, you made her "bấn loạn". Why????

From me

To you: I wanna make u happy. But I'm afraid I will just make u cry again....
I'm very confused. Acting without thinking carefully first. I don't want u to hate me. U will understand very soon. Please forgive me if u don't want this to happen. I can't stop....

To:MTrang
Cảm ơn vì đã chỉ ra nhược điểm của tớ ngay sau khi tớ hỏi cậu. Cậu làm tớ nhận ra rằng cậu hiểu tớ hơn ai hết. Và cảm ơn vì đã làm bạn của tớ.:x

from chị chủ ngố tàu :">
to các em iêu :x
các em nhớ :(( dám lừa chị chủ :(( eo sao mìng cả tin thế nhờ ^^' nhưng mà các em lừa siêu đáng iêu :* :x iêu dã mannn í :x :x :x
chị chủ xúc động nước mũi cứ gọi là dạt dào :-s sụt sịt sụt sịt :-s
chị chủ iêu các em nhấttttttt :x :x :x
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :x :x :* >:-D<

From chikochan
To chị chủ: Em cũng yêu chị chủ, chị chủ vừa khóc vừa cười trông rất là hay ;)) ;)).

To:TChi
Hem phải là Chikochan em ạ, phải là chimichan.;))
To:Chichuchan
Có gì đâu mà chị. Thấy chị vui là chúng em vui rùi.:x:x:x

to: ss
ss thi tốt nhá, thi xong ss em còn đi đú vs TBP + 1 tăng đánh lẻ chớ :X
yêu ss nhắm nhắm :X :*

From me
To you

one week no see :)):)):)):)):)) I feel gud now :)because U said U miss me :D And I miss U too >:-D<

from me
to ông trời
once again :(
cho con xin 2 chữ thanh thản :((, con xin ông trời :((.

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:">:">:">:">:">:">

unforgettable :">:"> drown in love :">:">:"> :x:x:x:x

tối nay mất ngủ :">:">:">:">

miss ur warmth :">:">:">>:-D<

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: you - the only person that i can trust and confide in [esp. these things]

Thank u. thank u. thank u. thank u. thank u. thank u. thank u >:-D< >:-D<

Thank u for everything u've done for me. thank u for staying by my side when i'm in grief. thank u for listening to me anytime i need u. thank u for ur encouragement. thank u for sitting on the fence [you are not for or against anyone]. thank u for advising me. thank u for [sometimes] being strict on me. thank u for cherishing me .... and thank u for loving me everyday.

It helps me change my attitudes a lot. Hopefully that nothing worse will happen.

Trying to forget it is kinda an impossible thing for me. But it can not haunt me in the rest of my life.

Trying to pretend. not to intervene in is not a wise choice. But doing sth now even makes it worse.

Just stand there and see the world turning as it is everyday. Because everything is still up in the air.

Anw. I just wanna thank u and I'll not think much of it. I'm still a child. right?

Sth special is growing. U know wat it is. don't u?

Needn't to say 'it' everyday. But i know how much .............. u love me ............. and vice versa
Thank u >:-D<

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to: ya

i'm tired, drop dead tired
dun ask me for faith n strength. i dun have either of them rite now

To: Đứt Uồi :))
Vãi lờ, cứ thế mà phát huy nha em ;) :x
Lấy cảm hứng của bọn nó ít thôi, tập trung cảm hứng của mình đê ngố :))

to *** @@@@ #####
nóng nảy và hiếu thắng làm hỏng toàn bộ mọi thứ .
em bị điên rồi .

Back
Bên trên