(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

From me
To sb: Bây h thì tớ hiểu thế nào là ex-close-friend rồi :)). Quên tất cả rồi, và nói chuyện như những người bình thường :))
To Lanh: Tháng 8 thi tốt nhá. Yên tâm là không sao đâu. Cheer up đi Lanh, đừng có mở mồm ra là tớ xuống Anh2 đây, nghe buồn lắm. Lớp mình đi quá nhiều rồi, nên sẽ không cho đứa nào đi nữa đâu.
To sb: You were born to be positive. That's why you fail whenever you try to say something sad, or something that may hurt others. Everything will be fine, because you are better off now. You are still phởn :)) even though you've known a terrible truth. Because u know how to forget....

to:

# các ấy: thank ku cả nhà vì đã chịu đứng dưới nắng + gió + bụi chụp ảnh :x thank ku vì đã khản giọng hét N' + Đ' (ku) =)) nói chug là thank các ku rất nhiều >:-D< :*

# Bò: thank ku bạn !!! ;))(ko bít có k nhg vẫn thank)
vì đã chạy bở hơi tai từ tầng 3 lên tầng 4, rồi lại từ tầng 4 xuống tầng 3,...rồi lại chỉnh sửa đội hình đội ngũ :x ...rồi lại bị ăn chửi từ lũ con zai :)) ... iêu bạn rất nhiều :* ...thứ hai đến lớp tớ xin cảm ơn và hậu tạ kẹo :* :x

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to xếp trym: nó chỉnh hàng sai mà :| tí nữa xem ảnh thì biết @-) phải thế này này ;))
to con bò :-w: lác hả em :-w chỉnh cái hàng cũng ko xong 8-|A1 mà nhìn như m 8-| thứ 2 này chuẩn bị ăn đòn đi X(

to con bò: chẳng qua xếp sợ hỏng hàng mới cả hét cũng ko tới nên mới ko chửi đấy ;)) anw, thx a lot :) (câu này thừa quá :)))

To: ai liên quan đọc thì sẽ hiểu...

Bộ tìm hiểu và tuyên truyền về đời tư của người khác làm mấy người thỏa mãn lắm sao? Đừng có cậy rằng mình đã giúp đưa 2 con người lại gần với nhau mà tự cho mình cái quyền xâm phạm vào đời tư của họ... Suy nghĩ đi, tự nhìn lại xem mình đã làm cái gì đi...

To A2 : Love :) :x >:-D<

To ZayL : Thẳng mặt thẳng tên :-B Happy birthday đồ thô thiển :x

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:

To: 10A2 boys: :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x(tình cảm ko nói thành lời)

To: VL
calm down, man? dun seem to be so arrogant.

To: A-supposed-u

Where art thou? I miss you damn much ~.~Although we won't meet this year but I still keep my promise. Since that day there weren't any football matches, i feel free talking to u.*relieved*. Thnx for listening to me. Just an asking from u made me feel uplifted, really. I threw away all the stress to pull myself in ur gossip n advice.

Now I sit all alone wishing all my feeling was gone
I gave my best to you, nothing for me to do
But have one last cry

I was here, you were there
Guess we never could agree
While the sun shines on you
I need some love to rain on me
Still I sit all alone, wishing all my feeling was gone
Gotta get over you, nothing for me to do
But have one last cry

One last cry, before I leave it all behind
I've gotta put you outta my mind this time
Stop living a lie
I know I gotta be strong
Cause round me life goes on and on and on
And on.....

I'm gonna dry my eyes
Right after I had my
One last cry....

Can I?

To: My dear
i'm sorry. Bi-o-ne-o. i won't do that again, i feel sad becoz i made u feel disappointed. how have u been these days? i wanna ask but i hestitated n quitted. i'm a loser, aint i? winners never quit, quitters never win. hope u're gonna be the winner

To: my cutie cutie sister 0:) 0:) and Fuokochan 0:) 0:)
I know that this will be a hard time for both of you. But you just need to be optimistic, and confident, and you'll definitely pass that stupid test. My cutie sister, you are born to be optimistic (quoted from TChi), so dont be like that. You are not... yourself. Fuokochan, dont be worried too much. You can do that!
I love both of you! Good luck!
:x:x:x:x:*:*:*:*
0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To anyone I love: I can't help falling in love with you. Day by day, I can't stop loving you guys more and more :x:x:x

to someone: it's un[tránh]-able =(( ựa ựa hức hức =(( đời nh` lúc buồn thật =((

To the Jerk : ngu thì ngu nó vừa vừa thôi chứ, phát biểu câu ngu thế thì ai mà chịu cho nổi :| nói đến thì dỗi :| động đến thì ra vẻ kiêu căng :| tức thế không biết >"<

to: all of you

only 3 days left...:-<....will miss a lot...

to: u

i just cant understand...wth is going on...:-??...

to: con bò

hnay đến xem thằng Vy xử em và cười :)) ... rủ a1 hội đồng con bò đê ...:))

To the boy : Tôi nghĩ là tôi đang cần mua 1 cái khuôn hình trái tim. Trong 1 ngày thời tiết hoàn hảo như hôm nay, nghe Pocketful of sunshine, đọc mấy câu tiếng Trung xủng xoẻng của anh và làm 1 cái bánh thôi :x

from: Us (liên quan ít hay nh`, có lỗi nh` hay ít, watever :-j)
to: Mr and Mrs Phạm

We, after being so rude and impolite and curious and mean :(, totally, officially, formally apologize for what we've done :(. we promise this'll be the last time :)
by the way, don't be so hard :)

to: you
... i don't know what to say now... cus i can't figure out what exactly ur feelings r... i don't know i don't know i don't know... why can't u be stronger? why can't you get it over with and live a relaxing life? why can't you get it out of your head? it's not that hard, but u refuse to face it :|, why? you damn weak!
it's summer already:). it's time to play :). not to stay in and think about st that won't belong to you anymore :). you know there's nothing left inside you but the feeling of being sorry :|. you almost recover but the hardest part is still left. can't speak out cus they r fed up. now it's time for you to do it by urself. prove u r what u call urself :)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
From me
To Trym vs Vi
hnay sao lại xử con bò thế :-/ nó làm gì có tội đâu :-?? hôm nọ vừa hành xác nó xong :-s hnay chúng mày định tẩn hội đồng nó à :-s ác thế :|

to my sister: "you are born to be optimistic (quoted from TChi)" - am I? 0:) i suppose u (số nhiều :">) and A1 built the optimism for me 0:) thank u 0:)
but it seems... everything is fading away :-s
if i fail, then i'll consider finishing myself :8-X:
but frankly, i'm afraid of death :"> (especially after watching Final Destination :-ss) so... maybe i wont let myself fail :-s but it's not about talking, it's about doing :-s will u... pray for me? T_T dont laugh at me :((

to meself X-( see? see how stupid u r??? and now regret?? it's too late! it's all ur fault!! if this time u cant do it, i'll kill u then. if u ever let it happen again, u'll regret the day u were born :-w

to sm who made the movie or edited it or watever: why did u have to cut off the sweetest scene of the whole movie??? it's the scene i expected most!!! do u know how precious this kind of scene is in such movies? ur movie scared me to death!!!

to she-who-should-not-be-named: i always want to say sth to u, but i dont know wat to say :-s =.= i'm sorry :((

To: relevant people
I.... should take ur apologizies and u guys've promised u wont do it again. so there's no reason that i deny those ;)
Btw. u guys should consider the sms as serious secrets between 2 of us. pls think carefully before doing sth that affects somebody. so do not spread it to others. It's our privacy!
Thanks a lot!

Em có ý thức vô cùng rõ ràng về những gì em làm. Em biết em sai. Và em sẵn sàng để bị trừng phạt.

Back
Bên trên