TVXQ..where the legends begin

Em không hiểu câu cuối của chị lắm:-/

Nhưng em thấy thích chị Nga ở điểm này. Không vì thần tượng mà quên học hành;)

Dear other fans of Dong Bang Shin Ki,

My name is ana. I noticed a couple of posts that sounded really hurtful and mean. As a person I find it really rude to hear others say certain things about employers and careers of a group that has worked so hard to get to where they are now. Please don't get me wrong, I understand there's a lot of fans of Dong Bang Shin Ki who are younger than me and some who are older but either way it doesn't matter how old we are - words that hurt still hurt.

I noticed that a lot of people talk about Lee Soo Man and the "evils" of working at SM Entertainment. I would like to mention that many rumors surrounding himself and the management of his company are still just that, rumors. I would also like to mention that wherever you go be it South Korea, North America, Russia, Japan, Germany, anywhere in the world where there's a relatively strong presence for Entertainment, etc. that there's always going to be some pretty tough teachers out there to improve your skills be it in acting, music, dancing, etc. This applies to anywhere you want to go. It's not abuse. People do give you a chance - things in life are not always fair. The reality is, if you want to go somewhere in life you need to work hard at it and sometimes it's hard to take a break from a life lead by doing things all the time.

Another thing is, when people talk about the image of certain celebrities. The reason they're celebrities aren't just because of their music. Looks aren't always important when it comes to music but when it comes to mass marketing, it does. It's called business. Not only that, most people know when they're good looking and if they do, it's up to the person presenting themselves as an attractive, talented individual to stay humble about it. In my opinion Dong Bang Shin Ki has done very well staying humble despite the fact that at times they appear confident. Also, most guys can carry cool and confident very well other than the fact that Dong Bang Shin Ki is in a league of their own. Not only that, how easy do you think it is for a performer who loves the stage and the energy of sharing one's love for music, life, dancing, etc. to give it up? Not to mention, people choose this way of living.

Dong Bang Shin Ki has worked hard and yes they deserve a break. I believe they also got it. Part of their job description does also include injuries. It's not pleasant but it's the truth especially if you work hard to get to where you want to go. That's called perseverance, persistence and power. No matter how tired they are, even if it is their job, they chose this route in life and all we as fans can do is support them and give them space & time.

Sorry if this letter was a little long, but these are just my opinions. I don't want to start an argument, I just thought that I should address some of the things I found really harsh and mean. Again, sorry if this is long. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings either.

Thank you for taking the time to read this anyway.

-ana

Quả thư này thật là ...

ôi Yunho oppa :((
Ko biết nói sao nữa:(
ANh phải khoẻ nhanh đấy. Chăm sóc sức khoẻ cho chính mình đi chứ:(( Đừng cố gồng mình lên nữa:(
...=.=...

Ngồi đây nói vô ích.Vận dụng vốn tiếng anh mà lên kêu gào ở mấy trang web ngoại ý :(

rất tiếc nếu biết cách kêu gào và địa chỉ kêu gào thì con đã kêu gào lâu rồi:-<

:| Chả nhẽ m ko quen ai fan DB à?
M cứ viết cái stt của m ra là đủ rồi con ạ :|

đã làm, đã viết, đã để, đã chia sẻ...
đừng dùng :| nữa, muồn :| quá:|

Không có nỗi đau nào bằng việc phải nhìn ảnh các anh bị ngã 8-} Giờ thì dính 2 ông rồi, tình hình này chắc chết mất :((

Any way, có ai có cái ảnh Yun rip áo ông ý ko 8-} với cái size ảnh bé tẹo trên soompi thì chỉ làm cho mình nuốt nước miếng và đòi ... ảnh to hơn thôi +_+

Còn việc nữa, năm nay Shinhwa và DB cùng cạnh tranh ở vote thế này, năm sau thì các anh Shinhwa đi nghĩa vụ rồi, còn DB năm nay gặp cả đống tai nạn thế này, biết vote bên nào bây giờ T___T

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Anh Jae ca 2 :|
Ai bảo anh ý bị rụng khỏi sân khấu,có ảnh là đúng rồi :-<

Có ảnh, có cả clip của 2 anh :|, nhưng mà mới xem qua ảnh còn clip chưa ngó 8-}.
Các anh sắp về rồi, cố lên +____+

Quên ko đưa đĩa cho bạn Trang rồi :|
Hnay mải chép công dân quá :D

Các chị có biết về cuộc thi 360 theme? Trường mình, ss Bảo cũng là fan DB đã lọt vào trung kết đấy. Còn 1 ss nữa với theme Jae đang ở Hàn, hồi trước là ex-Chu-er, cũng vào top rùi.
Congrat to fan DB!

Back
Bên trên