Tin lá cải

sao không đào chục cái ao gươm ở khắp các vị trí Great Hanoi cho nhân dân có điều kiện tham quan :)) anh đang có mảnh đất ở vị trí đẹp đẹp HN2 có đứa nào thích đóng rùa để anh vứt gươm xuống :))

Sục, châm Clo xuống ;))
Clo nặng hơn không khí mà anh =)) nên đổ xuống thì vẫn được, mỗi tội tứ tán thôi :))

anh Toàn ơi bọn nó nói cái chlorine công nghiệp 70% là dd Calcium Hypocholorite =)) cái dùng diệt khuẩn công nghiệp ấy =)) mẹ 1 thằng dịch sai 1 thằng chuyên hoá vào hót sai =))

Đúng cái của bạn Hưng Trần nói ý :| mà anyway, mai em sẽ gửi thư ngỏ lên bộ về vấn đề đấy để hè này mình được đi bơi ở Hồ Gươm. Giống bên Tây ý :x có các em bikini tắm nắng ngồi bên hồ :">

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Theo em biết thì phần số là size quai áo phần chữ là size bầu áo ;)) 40 LL chắc to lắm :-s ko dám tưởng tượng nữa :">

lolz size quai áo cái j hả em, quai áo chỉnh được mà =))
Cái số ý là phần chân ngực (vòng ngay phía trên eo, dưới ngực ý under-bra size), LL là cup size ý, là cái mà mọi ng gọi là vòng 1 ý :)). Hầu hết mọi ng nghĩ vòng 1 to là đẹp -- nhưng mà to là so với cái j, vì nếu under-bra size mà to đùng, thì vòng 1 phải to thế nào mới gọi là to =))

40 thì tức là phần under-bra tầm 40 inches, còn LL thì cái cup to khủng khiếp @___@.

đây :)) LL còn ko có trong bảng =)), chả hiểu là thế nào???

http://www.bhs.co.uk/mall/infopageviewer.cfm/bhsstore/sizeguideBraSize

--------------

tình hình là cái 1000 năm Thăng Long này bị mọi ng chê bai nhiều thế, các bác to nghĩ gì nữa ko biết... cái j cũng trình duyệt mà ko kịp đọc, ko kịp nghĩ chăng :|

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Hồi Winter Olympics tổ chức tháng trước ở Vancouver, thỉnh thoảng mình lượn qua downtown thấy bọn nó có 1 cái exhibition nói về toàn bộ Vancouver History, khá ấn tượng. Mấy hôm nay xem cái clip về HN 30 năm tới, thấy hơi bị giống Vancouver 100 năm trước :))

HELL EXPLAINED BY CHEMISTRY STUDENT

The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid term.

The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well :

Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell,then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct......leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.' <:p

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
đọc mấy comments dưới article là chuẩn rồi, ko cần fải bình luận thêm :))

HG_lat.jpg

Thằng nào phơ phát này thâm thế.=))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Back
Bên trên