Cool Movies!!!!

I'm going out to see Harry Porter 3 tonite too (what a coincidence!lol)
btw, "Scary Movie 3" is the funniest movie I've ever seen... I laughed so hard (almost to death) watching it... With the plot of "The Ring", it makes fun of many recent movies... U guys should definitely see this one...

i beg to differ, scary movie 3 is the worst of the trilogy, possibly the worst of all comedy. it is so cheap, so uncaptivating, just a bunch of cheap (n i mean cheap) scenes with cheap laughs, a long way behind the first.

u think it's a cheap movie? ok, I respect your opinion, but I have to admit that I like that movie a lot... and also, i believe I didn't mention anything about the content of the movie (so don't be too aggressive), since my only point is that it's a wicked funny movie, very entertaining and relaxing... And you should know that every1 has different humor (r u sure that u're the good one?), so just be polite and respectful... As a matter of fact, every1 i know likes that movie a lot and they say it's much better than the first two =)
p/s: If you're a type of person who likes to think deeply about serious matters, watch some thriller or mystery movies. Hope that'd help your deep-thinking mind =)

Have you guys seen "cheaper by the dozen"?..........although it's kind of typical movies........but it's still worth seeing ,i think...........very relaxing and meaningful ............i bet that U're gonna miss Ur families after watching this film(but maybe i'm the only one that 's too sensitive ;) )
Btw:i'm gonna see HP3 tonite?????? :)) ..........today maybe the day for our E box to see HP3 :))

~$ Nhungcogaichandai $~ is the most worthseeing Vnese film at the moment....
Any1 seen Harry Porter 3..???? post ur comments...
to Qminh: as i remember u told me that u would be back to Vn in June, didn't u? i'm not sure whether u'll be around in school...maybe we can hang out somewhere...

Actually,I missed HP1 and HP2...but HP3 is really easy to understand,much more than I thought .....It's Ok but not kind of something that is remarkable,i think .......and it's too long for me /:) .........

I like some special effects in HP3, it's pretty good movie, but i also agree that it's not something very remarkable, and ppl could easily guess the ending of it...
The kids in HP3 have grown a lot, taller and more mature (the boys' voices changed for example)...
Still, I don't understand why many ppl like HP that much? We had to be there 1 hour prior to the movie and still had to wait at the bottom of the waiting line. Not only young children but a lot of teenagers and old adults come to see the movie...

To Trinh: I'll be home by June 18, and of course I'll be around in school and we can hang out then, hope to see you soon too =)...

i just saw Chronicles of Riddick. one thing im sure bout the movie is that its noisy that it woke me up more than once

really? I was planning to see that movie but somehow I went to see "Stepford Wives" instead... but that movie sux so badly as well. It's just so boring! I want my money back :((
Looking forward to Spider Man 2 this summer, yeah!!!!

definitely " Long-legged girls" is the hottest movie right now.

ON 15, 16.,17 june u'd receive the coolest discount ever if u wanna watch this movie. Only with 15K, can u believe it? After these 3 days, the price is 30K

I'm selling tickets ^___^( I guarrantee good seats), just call me at 8510054 or send me some words via PM, i'd bring the ticket to ur house. ( nice, isn't it?)

check out www.nhungcogaichandai.com for some hot and nice shots.

I wish you great fun!

"Cheaper by a dozen" is totally cool!And "Freaky Friday" also.I watched it over 5 times but it still made me laugh SO hard.Talkin' bout changin places..,"The hot chick" is on the list :D .
"Shrek 1 & 2","What a girl wants","50 first dates" are movies that u should go and see too.yupyupyup
Is "Scary Movie 3" is Really funny?
Has anyone seen "Mean girls" ?I like that girl who starred in "The hot chick".

Thanks for your recommendation, I would try Cheaper by a dozen, Freaky Friday, The Hot Chick whenever I have free time (ah, I miss so many cool stuffs).

Yup, Mean Girls is so funny... although there's not really a beauty among the 4 main characters, but it's really funny...

I would personally recommend Spider Man 2 (I thought it was for children only but that's wrong), Kill Bill (a must !), Van Hellsing (good), Troy (good), The Ladykillers (funny)...

I used to like "Troy", but my Greek chat buddy bashes it like there's no tomorrow. I suppose being Greek and an architect gives her insight to the oh-i-don't-know 2000 mistakes in the movie. She says if you watch it in Athens, the entire cinema will laugh through the whole thing... i.e: In the beginning of the movie you hear "At the port of Sparta...". Since when was Sparta by the sea?! And O.Bloom is such an overrated actor...

My favorite movie... Must be "The Royal Tenenbaums", though God knows why. The jokes are weak, the plot sucks energy out of the viewers, and here I am laughing my ass off. Does that mean I'm a loser?

Finally, I'd recommend "Velvet Goldmine" for those who can stand it. You have been warned...

I watched Troy a couple of week ago, and I truly enjoyed it. Basically, if u r fan of Action movie, then u shud go for this one. Of course movie is a little bit different than Greek myth or novel or watever type of literature works, thats quite normal, and u shudnt b expecting too much. :D
For O.Bloom, he was okay, but the role that he played make people feel frantically annoying. He was such a coward, really.

Hey, wat about SPIDERMAN 2. It was off the hook!
It was so sweet, incredible, intriguing, especially when MJ got to know that Peter was actually Spider Man. I guess expisode 3 is gonna be pretty promising, though i dont like the way people lengthen a movie, u know, after a successful movie, the director and others always plan to make a second, a third... episode, which is kinda tedious and uninteresting

Oh yeah, the third movie I have seen is "House of Flying Daggers", the director of this movie is Zhang YiMou aka director of "Crouching Tigger, Hidden Dragon". If you are a Kung-Fu freak, this is just way to go. They have made the kung-fu very realistic, breathless and just immaculate. However, the plot of "House of Flying Daggers" was sort of stupid and confusing. A conspiracy exists under another conspiracy. you're probably gonna watch it till the end and say "wat the ..."

----- :D
2 Hoang Chi Mai: eh... i hv no idea about the two movies u have mentioned. what genres are they? :D

2 Huy Anh: Yeah, I absolutely agree. 50 First Dates is highly recommended. it was just too sweet, and if u wanna seduce a heart of any girl, go to watch this with her. :D :D :D

I would love to see "Spiderman II" if there's a good- qualitied DVD..

Phaminhang đã viết:
2 Hoang Chi Mai: eh... i hv no idea about the two movies u have mentioned. what genres are they? :D

Heh heh, u wouldn't wanna know. But ok, the former is a particularly dry brand of comedy, and the latter... I dunno, musical/drama/mystery? No blockbusters, but if u were into the "What the F*** Was That" category like I am (which you're obviously not, nevermind :-s)....

For the record, Spider 2 is awesome. I wouldn't be suprised if they decided to make 4-5 sequels, what with the profit they bring. Though plot devices do tend to go down hill from the second movie on...

I wanna see "White Chicks". Politically incorrect fun, yum! And the "Kill Bill" volumes, don't get me started! My mom always kicks me out of the room whenever I'm watching them. You'd think a lil' blood and guts make a nice change from stupid Vietnamese television...

"Bourne Supremacy" came out 3 days ago and a lot of people were excited. It is expected to be thrilling and as good as Bourne Identity. However, it is quite disappointing. Pretty similar to Paycheck.

Btw, to Chi Mai: I am waiting for ur participation in EHAO. You can submit your writing or pick up interesting posts from Eclub. A movie review would be cool. ;)

I have watched "The Bourne Identity" before and it was just okay, a little bit borin, so I dont expect that Bourn Supremacy would be any better. ;)
Paycheck? Did Ben Affect star in that movie? I like him (for he had a pretty good-looking face :D ), and I hv tried so many times to watch his movies, but usually I ended up with falling asleep or yawning during the whole movie. :D

2 Chi Mai: hehe, Im quite interested in comedy. Probably ill watch the former. Sometimes i fell for some wtf category, so feel free to introduce all the flicks u've seen. hv u seen "dude, where is my car?" he :)) LMAO, thats my type of comedy.

No one here talks abt Harry Potter. I guess it seems borin. Alrite, i wont go for it. ;)

Phaminhang đã viết:
hv u seen "dude, where is my car?" he :)) LMAO, thats my type of comedy.

No one here talks abt Harry Potter. I guess it seems borin. Alrite, i wont go for it. ;)

Tell me about it! That scene with the dude in the dress nearly knocked my socks off. The "Sweet! Dude!" scene wasn't really hot, but then they made a spin-off in Scary Movie 2 and it was hilarious: "I F****ed! Ray!" :))

Harry Potter 3 is actually not half bad. I like it much better than the first two movies, although I'm getting more and more ticked at the kid who plays Harry. I mean, that scene in the snow was probably one of the fakest crying sequences in the history of movie-making... The new director really knows his stuff though :)

Diệu Hương: Sorry about the lack of feed-back. It's just I've noticed the forum hasn't been updated since... May? And none of the existing articles have been put up yet. But I promise I'll churn out something soon; I won't let the box run out of reserve articles.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Back
Bên trên