(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

to myself.

thực ra rất khó để chọn ra 10 người. và càg ngày mìh càg hiểu ai iêu mìh thật ai k :)
ôi những con người quan trọng trụ cột gia đình :)) nói j thì nói toàn là nói dối :)) hiểu ra nhiều điều quá, cũng học được nhiều điều quá :)
thật tệ là trong list của mình có cái tên đó :) chúc mừng bạn nhé :x :)) cái list sẽ còn thay đổi khi mình lớn lên :D
con thấm thía tất cả những điều mẹ nói >:-D< và con nhận ra con thật là giống mẹ, mẹ àh >:-D<

to em Trym : thật mà em :p thật đó. Mình bắt đầu chiến dịch aggressive từ mồng 3 tết rồi :> làm đc mà em :p

to em ĐM : thề vs em mình bị tạt gáo nước lạnh là mình tỉnh hẳn rồi, ko mơ mộng mê muội nữa đâu :) tỉnh thật :)) thêm cả những con ng giả tạo và dối trá nữa thì muốn mê cũng ko mê nổi :-j =))

to Hân : tôi cũng cầu peace......

to ông trời : cho con xin điều ước...[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< thanh thản như Phật ......

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Hự sao mới đầu năm mà ai cũng tâm trạng dữ vậy ? :(
Chuyện tình cảm rắc rối quá :-<
Cứ như mình có phải là phởn hem :">
Hì hì iêu cả nhà nhìu :x Cố lên nhớ ;) :* >:-D<

To: Bà
Con cảm ơn bà. Lần đầu tiên con biết ra đồng hái rau muối. :">

To: TChi
Cant wait to listen to you. :x
No need to congrat me honey. ;)
p/s: mà em định hôm này nấu nướng thế nào? :((

To: em
Em à, xem ra mình còn phải chờ đợi dài dài. Cõi thiền của em đấy à? ;))

To: mọi người
Nhớ quá. >:-D<

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: you :)

I understand i mustn't send you ANY messages from now on.:) And trust me, that's what i want, either. But... im sorry, i still have to let these things out.;)

Really, i didnt mention anything. I want you to live happily again, i mean, i want you to be like the person before we met, before everything happened. I swear to God i want to. :| You wont trust me, i know. :( And i want to be my-old-self, too. I mean, we've wasted too much time in this whole-stupid-thing and it's really not worth. :-?? We should have spent that amount of time studying, preparing for the TOEFL, SAT, blah blah. I was wrong from the beginning. We shouldnt even have talked.:|

Im sorry for turning our relationship into this whole mess. It does not deserve to be like this. We could have been friends. Im sorry, forgive me for my childishness.... :( So stop saying you are the one who's responsible, stop saying that's your fault. 'cuz i know that's my fault, too. We share the responsibility.

So, what i want to say is: "From now on, just live your own life, without me. And i'll live my own life, without you. It's hard to forget all about this stupid thing. But nothing is impossible. You have a bright future ahead. Dont stop trying. Maybe next year i'll hear from Vi or sb else that you've got into your dream school. ;) No mocking here. :) I really want it to happen. :) What did i say? My mind is now "tĩnh lặng như Phật". :)) And it is. :) Kết thúc lúc này là bắt buộc rồi, không thể nào trì hoãn được nữa, có lẽ còn hơi muộn ý."

Yesterday i did think about this. When we grow up, will we still remember this thing? If we do, im sure the first thought coming to our mind is: "God, how could we be so childish? :))" Tất cả sẽ thấy đây chỉ là chuyện trẻ con ý mà. So, let it be over. :)

Thank you for reading this. dont worry, i'll never talk about you or talk to you again. :) End of relationship, end of feelings, end of... everything between us. :) I'm writing this not because i still have some kind of feelings for you or anything of that kind. I just want to assure you that it has ended! :| :)

p/s: i just had a feeling that i still owed you sth. guess what, it's a present. :)) thx anyway for the scarf.
maybe a present for now is not suitable, concerning that you're mad. so, maybe another time. i'l ask v or hân to pass it to you. :)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: you
Actually I am really confused now. I don't know I am wrong or not...
I wasted too much of my time again and from now on I wanna come back to myself such a long time ago.
I wanna be the kind of person mentioned on the first sentence I wrote this year.
I really regret putting myself into that game...so childish...I really think of you as one of my other friends...
I do hope that you come back to Jan and forget all what I said...
I don't want to hurt anyone and maybe friends - it's better...
Anw I'll still come to the end of the game.
I hope that we'll understand ourselves more on that day.
That's the reason of the game.
PS: Best wishes for you >:-D<

To: me
Học học học nào :x >:-D<
Mày đừng làm những người yêu quý và tin tưởng mày thất vọng nhớ ;)
Ít nhất có tao tin mày :">

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
totally understood :)) not 1 thing but 2 big things ;)

seems like i'm gotta change ;)) and gonna change :D

----------

to ngàn: my name appears twice on your last post here :)) so will have to say smt.
i'm somehow partly responsible for the whole mess so if it is a real mess, i apologize. wish you two luck ;) two good friends of mine ;)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: Vi
thx ;)
it's not your fault :D just me and my stupidity :">
anyway, it's over :)
easy come easy go :)

To: em
k cần đâu em. :-j
trừ phi em có ý khác, mà mình biết em có ý khác. :))
it does fit the case
although im the one who's involved, i have to admit, it's ridiculous. =))
thx :*

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
@1 : Uầy tự dưng gặp bạn Đức xong r` giật m` nhớ ra bạn Vinh :"> hí hí m` nhớ ngày xưa m` thần tượng bạn cực kì ý :)) hiếm có thằng con zai nào đc như bạn 8-> biết thế hồi ấy... =)) :">

@2 : hôm nay em nhìn thấy 1 ngôi sao cạnh 1 vầng trăng khuyết,đẹp cực nhưng mỗi tội vứt máy ảnh ở nhà.eo ôi tiếc lắm í :((.thế xong r` tự dưng em nhớ anh cực. nhưng mà k phải là anh của bây h đâu.

To Ngàn:

:)) I don't wanna makke things complicated but I should say sorry too. I was the one who started right :p (remember the CDs? :">). So let me close things.

I used to scold u badly, I'm sorry.
I used to think u're fools, I'm sorry.
I did say bad things, I did mock u :(, and I take it all back.

...... (a long story).......

Now it's over.

THE END.

(happy ending? I think yes)

I really wanna use this = ) ) but it doesn't seem to be hợp mốt in this situation :))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
yeah you guyz are really brave :">:">:">:">:">:"> that makes me jealous :">

Im the one who have got involved too.:)
Sorry for saying bad things before....
Now it eventually ends.... that's what I want it to happen.

to myself:
get your damn shit mess end too. It doesn't deserve that much time and thoughts....OMG am I saying this :-o:)):)):)) why didn't I realize it sooner...8->

Case closed ;)

Good luck, and best wishes to all of you, who...
...believed
...lied
...scolded
...mocked
...acted foolishly
...helped
...advised
...apologized
...bàn tán
...made fun
... blah blah

Hope that we wont have to see each other again, in a situation like this

Thank you for all the things you guys have done, good and bad

Lesson and experience are what we have gained

Pipo :*

With love :x

=))
(hợp mốt :">)

special thanks to s', tc, d', v, dm

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Đọc lại mấy bài post trước, hình như con gái lớp mình toàn theo đạo Phật ah?
Năm mới các bạn đi chùa nhiều ko?

Back
Bên trên