(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

@ Vũ Linh: uh có vụ gì đấy ;)) hay và thú vị :))
to: myself
it's not worth being disappointed :( so plz cheer up >:-D<
to: Hân
hì, thanh - sờ - ku bà >:-D< mà nói chung k buồn nhiều vì đã xác định tinh thần :)) mỗi tội k trượt ngu đâm ra hơi disappointed vào bản thận tí tẹo :x hok sao :x ổn ngay thôi :x

To: A1 boys
Mùng 8-3, tớ k bức xúc. Và hôm trc đó đã học để chuẩn bị cho KT 1 tiết lí. Đến tiết lí chuẩn bị tinh thần để KT. Tớ k buồn và cũng k mong chờ gì. Ngày 8-3 đối với tớ là 1 ngày như 364 ngày còn lại trừ việc sẽ mua quà về tặng mẹ và đường phố ngập trong hoa. Chưa bao h ở lớp cũ của tớ (từ năm lớp 1), lại có cái lệ là 8-3 bọn con trai sẽ tổ chức gì đó. Điều duy nhất tớ lo là làm thế quái nào mà nghe đc giáo sư đầu hói kia nói j ( nghe đã dốt đặc thì chớ =) ). Và tớ đã quá bất ngờ khi xem những j diễn ra sau đó. Ngoài sức tưởng tượng ( mà mình đã tưởng bở về ngày mùng 8-3 bao h đâu nhỉ =)) )Đó là ngày 8-3 đặc biệt nhất. Và từ năm sau 8-3 sẽ là 1 ngày đặc biệt đối với tớ ( hí hí :)) ). Cảm ơn các cậu rất nhiều.

from me to you
i take everything back
you're a coward

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
from me
to a former 9B boy
Dude seriously, you're turning into one of those VN rapper stereotypes that we used to make fun of together. Is that really necessary?

from me
to anyone this may concern
I don't lie. and i won't try and pretend everything is alright for the sake of being alright.

from me
to me
Sometimes you get so caught up in arguments and fights, you realize that you have no idea what you're arguing or fighting about.

P.S. you did a good job. After months of effort, it paid off. But part of me still wished you hadn't...

to: TV
come on babe, dun need 2 cry over that stoo thing. be strong
i wanna give u a hug but it seems impossible

to: ấy
xin lỗi vì tớ k thể làm như tớ đã nói với ấy :| cũng xin lỗi vì đã k thể làm như ấy muốn được :( tớ k muốn tự dối bản thân :) xin lỗi vì đã nói dối :(

to: C.Ronaldo
cảm ơn vị cứu tinh của Mu !!! :x :x :x
Vậy là Mu đã đòi lại vị trí đầu bảng của Arsenal :x
Mu có cơ hội tạo khoảng cách 3 điểm nếu thắng Bolton trong lượt đấu bù :x
Glory glory Man Utd !!!

from me
to you
i'm so sorry. now i'll try my best to make you happy. i love you :x

from me
to your friend >:p
i hate you :)), though you don't even know me and i know nothing about you :)). your innocence costs you your being hated =))

fmtu:
Oh god, sweetie. I don't know what to think anymore. You're slipping away. And it'll be all my fault. I don't want it to end that way. After all those efforts. Just try, to make it seem like you have something in return. Or at least tell me, if you don't want to return anything.

fmtu2:
I don't know what to do. Stop confusing me. Just stop... Because if you don't, I'll continue. And I shouldn't continue...

from me to me: just believe (nhưng mà vào cái j cơ chứ ><) ... everyday ... future ... dont lose urself ...

From me to me :
I hate you =.= Keep trying n going on . Never never never give up .

From me to sb :
I feel missing u :">

From me to that 89 :
Stop there , don't come here . I don wanna see your face . It makes me ...

from me
to N'
plzzzzz...con xin cô :(( đừng hành hạ bọn con thêm nữa :((
from me
to u
do u know im happy to see ur mess :"> i know i made the right decision :) love u my friend >:-D< dont forget what u said :D và đừng có lạnh lùng vãi chưởng nữa : )) theo lời Trư

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Hihi >:-D< Con Trym này nữa :"> :*
From me
To somebody...
Thank you for ...singing for me :p...I really love it :p...and I ..think I can spend all day..just listening to your songs...haha...;)) :p ( as it seems like I can feel your heart and your soul :"> :)) :p ~ kidding :-" )
however...loving you and loving your songs...are not related, OK? :-"..:p...
So...Just do like what u say ...I hope we will be fine after all :p :)

From me, Robbie

HELL YEAHHHHHH!!! You're in the life's game, that's my boy!! Goodluck, all my little luck. Guess luck has nothing to do with this, but that's all i (can) give... Watch your attitudes, raise the passion, and produce pure LOVEEEEE!!! :x :x

From Colocini
To: Mr.Ko0l
Do u know what you're doing????
I can't put up with such rude behaviours.........Knowing you're one of my most closest friends and neighbours,I have been still quiet.
Look out!!!!My heart isn't spacious enough.By the time you betray me, I will have........................;))

to: Hân
hì, thanh - sờ - ku bà >:-D< mà nói chung k buồn nhiều vì đã xác định tinh thần :)) mỗi tội k trượt ngu đâm ra hơi disappointed vào bản thận tí tẹo :x hok sao :x ổn ngay thôi :x

Hix, hôm đấy em thật là thiếu nhạy cảm :"> lúc out rồi mới biết vì sao sếp phải ăn kẹo :D. Xin lỗi sếp :)). Em yêu sếp :D

@ mày: tao xin lỗi vì hôm 8/3 đã bắt mày phải đợi =)) lúc nào cũng là mày phải đợi tao 8-| :D. Yêu mày và yêu mãi :">

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
From Tre

I saw through you babe ;)) I knew you wanted to go. Just admit it, you're sooo in love :)) We did you a favor and expect nothing in return, except for the fact that you guys MUST become an item on the market :x

To QA & VL

From me
To tre :">
Noooooooooo, we're just friends, stop making fun of me :))
I didnt want to go at first
Just having fun, no more :">

from me
to the cutest couple in ams ;))
uống nước nhớ nguồn ;))
you have no idea how much poème you owe us ;))

Back
Bên trên