(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

To:
#mày: tao biết tao VIP nhất. Cảm ơn mày!

#mày: mày đã được gửi gắm cho tao. Tao ko thể nhìn mày bi quan sầu đời được. Cố lên! Quên nó đi! Speak ur mind!

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to: my A1
dạo này rất sry vì cứ giữ cái bộ mặt đưa đám :( tại N' ức chế quá :( nhưng thôi k sao :x shếp là shếp iêu quí tất cả các em >:-D<
to: my kutest pig :x
em sẽ tạo thêm kỉ niệm cho lớp mình :x em hứa đấy :x cho dù càng nhiều kỉ niệm thì khi chia tay sẽ lại càng buồn mà thôi :((
năm lớp 10 này sẽ là năm đáng nhớ nhất trong cuộc đời cấp 3 của anh :x i swear :* đừng buồn nữa anh nhé :x em k muốn thấy a khóc nữa đâu :( nam nhi đại trượng phu k khóc nhè chè thiu, anh iêu ạ :x
to: my friend
so complicated to understand what's going on :-??
to: another friend...
love u so :x really really :x :">

To : ya
I dont know wat to say, nothing ....... but thank uuuuuuuuuu sooooooo muchhhhhhh >:-D< u make me be more confident, and my passion comes back :"> Hope that i can make the right decision. I will do wat I wish to do :"> sometimes, i wonder wat is the real reason that makes me dont want to go anymore ...... and i think its because of ........ (one word ...... fill in the blank)
Now, im having lots of challenges to overcome ...... wish me luck :x :x
But, do u think thats too fast for us to start our new relationship? Just like before, otherwise, ill be so confused to decide whether i want to go or not :(

Anw, don't think much 'bout my writing, okie ....... just have fun and do watever YA wish to do, no-matter-what, ill stand by u >:-D<
Btw, do u enjoy ur c*ke ;))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
from me
to *the blank*
ya "you" ain't cha ;))
ya so fine i think ya should be on da olympics ;))

Bunnie có cần lừa tình thế ko :))
Watever...woo :)
~~~~~~
From me...
To my stoo best friend - to my Lil' Knight - to my cute wives - and...to my cutest birdie >:-D< :* and other true friends of mine :) :
Thank you for always being by my side...:)..I love you...and I don't want to leave you...
But....Why do times run so fast?....just leave us unforgettable memories....
These days, more and more do I realize....how precious true friendship is....and how important you guys are to me....
Can you be by my side till ...the end of life?...
Even when I leave?.....
yeah....cause I I will bring you guys with me...in my heart :)
~~~~~~
From me
To a friend of mine
Do you think it's funny ? Do you find it happy ?...it's your private life..so please keep it...if u don't want others to make up things and think badly about you....
But if u want everyone to know ur stuffs....everyone to cheer for you, yell for u....everyone to talk about you....then...ok, girl...I have no words left.
There are ppl who may smile, may laugh and yell in front of u...but the inside is opposite, girl :)
OK...it's ur own life and u have to decide ur self...
Time is very precious...and Friend is,too...So I don't want you to loose the time left uselessly....and also, don't make your friends run away from you...

To Thi Peah
Putting the fill-in-the-blank above on the Olympic test was my idea. Dont you dare steal it. In that case VLs gonna get first place.

From your meant-to-be

From me *bow*
I would *bow* officially *bow* congratulate you, ms.tha-cho-em *bow*, and your beloved blank *bow* on making it to the *bow* life's game!! *bow* Wish you sweetest moments, most romantic stuff that you would ever have in your highskul lives *bow*

PS: @Ms.tha-cho-em: told ya, l**e would definitely blossom, regardless of wateva u may say, which will be i-know-it-already "noooo, it wouldnt" or "i dont know wat ya talkin bouttt" :-"
*bow*
*bow, more gently this time*

to: the only one who always stands by me whenever i'm sad...the one who means most to me... [in our class]
i know its quite a short time ever since we became friends. maybe too short to know if u're really the one for me, the one who will be with me ever after, the one who will walk with me in my way... i'm just afraid to believe in something, cuz my trust was broken so many times before...i just dont wanna be broken down once again...but now i feel u're the only one here that really cares bout me. thank u so much, honey, cuz i know i'm such a silly, crazy n weird pervert that no one cares about. but u do...
i just want u 2 know that u're not useless at all. i'm the one :)). people think i'm strong, but actually its becuz i've cried too much before n now have no more tears to shed...
but when i'm laughing, u can see that i'm crying inside... and when i'm crying, u can see that i just cant stand anymore...
i always think i'm alone... cuz no one's by my side... no one's walking my way... even those who were...they now slip out of my life...maybe they just cant stand my darkness...n decide to leave for another one...
i found my faith... but i lost it painfully... cuz i put all my trust...but then broken down... becuz the one i loved most... left me all alone...
u know??! when u've hurt too much...u're not hurt anymore...
i know this is so crazy...but crazie is me...
i know this is weird... but weird is me...
so...
at least for now u're the most important person in my life...these days i have much trouble to go through...pleeze dont leave me alone as everyone does to me...
stay here...by my side...
becuz whenever i see ur face...i find peace in my mind...
but when u're not there... i find myself empty...
pleeze stay here with me...
u said i helped u numerous times but u did nothing for me...dont be so unconfident...cuz the greatest thing u do for me is just staying there for me all the time...just stay there...listening to my words...listening to my mind...
i used to be different...i used to be better...but now i'm just a useless one...without u i'll be falling down...i'm trying to stand still just becuz of u...
n the biggest thing i wanna know: do i mean to u as much as u do to me??! i'm never someone in my someone's life...so i'm just always afraid that everyone i ever loved n put my trust in will vanish soon n leave me alone...just like before...i'm sorry for tying u down like this...but u're the only one who always stay there for such a worthless pervert like me...
[sorrie u guys... this is quite long, becuz i'm so emotional rite now...]
[n this last line for my important one: after reading all those lines, dont ever think that i'm a les!!! =))...but actually sometimes i think if i were a guy, i would never let V be near u so =)):">...]

@1: Cô Dương ơi bọn em nhớ cô :(....Cả lớp muốn cô dạy cơ...:-<....:((
@2: Cô Phương(lý) ơi cô cho ít bài thôi :)|...Mà nhiều lúc em chẳng hiểu cô nói gì...:|
@3: Don't jump!!!
@4: Don't you care about me anymore...???....I don't think so...:|

@ Linh: Bà không làm được như thế đâu. Tôi nói thật đấy.
Dễ quá sẽ trở thành rất khó. Nhớ nhé: Chúng ta làm những điều
ta không nói. Nói nhiều quá khiến ta nghĩ mình đã làm.
Hiểu không??????

To:cô
Con thực sự xin lỗi cô. Đã 5 năm rồi con không đến thăm cô. Con cũng không hiểu tại sao con lại có thể vô tâm như thế, bởi đối với con, có lẽ cô là cô giáo duy nhất dạy con những bài học quý giá, động viên con những lúc con sợ, mắng con những lúc con hư... Cô là cô giáo duy nhất để lại trong con những hồi ức đẹp đẽ, cô là cô giáo duy nhất quan tâm đến con như thế. Có lẽ con sẽ không bao giờ tìm được một người mẹ như cô...
Thế mà con lại quên cô. Con đã nghĩ chắc tại vì con quá bận rộn với việc học hành mà quên mất cô. Nhưng hình như đó chỉ là những lời biện bạch, bởi thật sự con quá vô tâm, đúng không ạ?
Cho đến tận khi con đã đỗ vào một ngôi trường tốt, cho đến khi con gặp những người thầy mới, con mới nhận ra, hình như con đã quên mất một người nào đó rất quan trọng trong cuộc đời mình. Và cho đến tận khi bố mẹ con nhắc đến cô, nhắc đến việc mời cô về dạy cho em con, cho đến tận lúc đó, con mơi nhận ra...
Lúc đó, con nghĩ đến cô, và tự hỏi không biết dạo này cô thế nào. Con lại nhớ đến khuôn mặt cô. Cô có khuôn mặt rất hiền, nhưng con nhớ mẹ con từng nói cô trông rất khắc khổ. Rồi con lại nhớ đến những lúc bạn T nói chuyện về cô, bạn ấy bảo cô rất nghèo, bác Thảo trả lương cho cô không cao, nhưng cô không nỡ rời bọn con... Lúc ấy, bỗng dưng con bật khóc. Con thương cô quá, và con tự trách mình... Đáng lẽ con nên về thăm cô thường xuyên, con nên gọi điện hỏi thăm cô khi cô sinh em bé... Con nên làm nhiều chuyện khác nữa...
Con muốn chuộc lại lỗi lầm của mình. COn muốn đến thăm cô. Nhưng mọi chuyện sao mà khó thế. Con thực sự không dám... Bởi con sợ cô sẽ không tha thứ cho con, con sợ lắm... Con đã muốn rủ một bạn nào đó đi cùng, nhưng dường như không ai tha thiết cả. Những lúc ấy con lại thấy buồn, vì sao mà các bạn ấy thay đổi nhanh thế. Nhưng con cũng không thể trách các bạn ấy được, bởi vì con cũng có khác gì các bạn ấy đâu!
Biết làm thế nào đây? Con chỉ mong cô tha thứ....

Ai bảo bà thế /:) tôi làm được làm được làm được :D cho đến khi tôi k làm được nữa :D
Những chuyện khác thì khác. Còn khi tôi bảo tôi k nghĩ nhiều thì sẽ k nghĩ nhiều :D còn khi tôi chỉ nghĩ là k nghĩ nhiều nghĩa là tôi can't help nghĩ nhiều :D
>:D<

@ bà có biết chuyện này không: khi mà bảo ta không được nghĩ đến con voi màu tím có đốm xanh thì trong đầu bà hiện lên hình ảnh của cái gì??? Nghĩ đi

to my best friend: thx a lot lot first 4 coming. It's a memorable day 4 me ever, i have never been so talkative at night like that before. Just bear in mind that u mean a lot to me. At that time, i just did not want time to pass so that i could confide in u more and more, till i had nothing else to talk with (maybe it'd never happen) or became too tired to be awake.
P/S: i find it truly and totally peaceful while being with u that day.

to u: your single mes usually lights the day. im so happy that im cared by you.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Tôi k nghĩ j` cả. Tôi đang nghĩ là nghĩ đi và tôi k nghĩ j` khác :D. thật đấy.

Mà bà làm tôi confused rồi /:)

Ừ rồi, tôi sẽ k nói nữa. Mà nếu cố k nói nữa thì phải cố k nghĩ nữa cơ.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: u
I am sitting here, waiting for ur reply. I'm so sorry. When u feel sad, i can't do anything for u. All i know is to say: Don't worry, tomorrow everything will be alright. But i know that's not enough, and u deserve more... But what can i do? 'cause everytime u tell me that u're sad, i ask u what's the matter, and u say that u can't tell me. Why? Is it because i'm not reliable, i'm not good enough? U say that i'm a precious friend of yours, but am i really the one?...

to: u
so tired....do u know that i start to think that.....the only thing that makes u care about me is....the scholarship :| u called me....and all u could say was: do u pass??? :| do u get it, my dear :| ......u didnt even ask about my life....or whether im happy or not.....what kind of.....r u??? :(( or should i say i dont have a.......:|
to: another u
plz stop telling me " go to study!! u stick to the computer all day :|" i hate thattttttt....really.....why both of u do expect too much ??? im important just because i study in what called " A1 Ams" /:)
nếu tôi thực sự là ai đó chỉ vì những thứ tôi đang có, khi mất đi chúng rồi, tôi là ai ????
to: u
Are we friends ??? or something that i cant define :-?? oh mẹ ơi......i cant figure it out......
to: all of my friends who are in trouble
cứ bình tĩnh đi nào >:-D< mọi việc đâu rồi sẽ có đó mà...
#1: bà xin lỗi đi là xong mà :x chẳng ai giận lâu được đâu :x và bà là bạn tôi :x nên bà k bao h nhạt đến mức undo~able cả :* dont worry:x
#2: tôi thề là bà k like dust đâu ;) thật đấy ;) đừng để ai có chi phối tình cảm và những quyết định của mình :x tôi iêu bà :*
#3: sr vì hôm trước k ở lại dc :( nhưng mà cái gì đến sẽ đến ;)) k tránh được đâu ;)) chỉ tránh dc 1 lần nói chuyện đâu phải tránh dc hết ;)) nên là cứ để mọi việc như nó vốn thế ;)) tân dụng những giây phút còn lại để vui vẻ đi nhé :x i love u :*

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Back
Bên trên