(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

From me
To: Trư hấp
Cố lên, thảo nào dạo này nhìn mặt mũi ỉu xìu. :D Cheer <:p

To: Her friend
Im sorry cuz i dont really mean to get it :| i know u really want to go, and me too. I just intended to step down and give the chance for u but i cant :( as someone says, god chose me :)) so, i suppose that u would understand me ;;)
Anyway, if something happended without any plans, i'll let u go :"> believe me, u still have hopes :">
And pls, dont hate me :">

To: Monster Tiến Anh
đau vcl, Diao ni ma Tiến Anh.Thô bạo quá =)) Chấn thương mắt cá rồi =)) đi kiểu chấm phẩy rồi =))

To : bọn toán 1 đá bóng CN này

câu giờ chờ thằng Mắm đến, okie ???

Cảm ơn Lanh >:-D<
Honey ơi, vui vẻ lên em >:-D<...mình sẽ vượt qua được :p Cố gắng và mạnh mẽ lên :)...>:-D<
From Ajumma
To Ajusshi
...I was really surprised by what you wrote me....
>:-D<...don't be like that, ajusshi...
We will all be OK soon....
I hate seeing you upset like that...>:-D<...
Haven't we said we will share and help each other solve all complicated and crazy problems ?..ya, cheer up...
You're a strong boy, right ^_____________^
Be strong....
We will keep in touch till we....can't, OK :p
>:-D< Bogoshiposo...and...yeah...SRH hihi :p

to: you
i don't need you to go ahead :| and i don't need to talk to you :|
i don't need you to care about me :| really really ....... even when you haven't called me for so long :| i'm still OK.......i have my family and my friends here >:-D< ......anyway, best wishes for you ....

To: T1 7 T2 guys
CN đấm nhau đê :)) Bọn này ngồi nhà cổ vũ cho :))

m2m
Who drinks will drink again 8-| Dont you ever stop demanding? That's what i call fortune smiles upon fools... You lucky ass (kinda) got those you hadnt even wanted to have. No, you hadnt even dreamt about... And now you eventually ruin things up like you always do. God loves you the wrong way, son. Guess u'll have to pay for all these if he realizes. Then, enjoy as long as you can, be aware of love, but, be a FERRAL!!

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: my salad day maker :)

You're the best I have ever had >:d<

remain my best friend...i promise, I won't love you today :)

To : Anh

Cái nhẫn em mua hôm 20/8 tự nhiên mất đâu không thấy .
Y như rằng là có chuyện .
3 năm cơ mà .

from me
to me
who are you? I don't know you:). Stupid, careless, studying crazily then throw away your chances? Is that you? All your efforts deserve these bad results? NO! But you are so stupid that you have made yourself become a joke,a fool! I'm just disappointed of you :). When are you going to wake up:)?

from me
to you
>:-D<

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
I loved you; even now I may confess,
Some embers of my love their fire retain;
But do not let it cause you more distress,
I do not want to sadden you again.

Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly
With pangs the jealous and the timid know;
So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,
I pray God grant another love you so

to: those i used to like

i should have known u're all cowards. WTF are u thinkin' 'bout? i used to consider u my friends, the ones i'll miss when i go... but now, u really let me down, not that uncomfort u saw on my face, but the way i think 'bout U. u've all complained, then at the last min, u said no...how should i react to that f*ckin' answer, huh? when i heard it, i just like went wtf ergh.........anyway, i still have friends who backed me up ^^. comon' i'll not give up \:D/

From me
To myself

*slap* must stay awake *slap* must be sane *slap*

to: myself
>:-D< i love you more than myself :x really, i swear :x so don't fraud :x never stop trying :x many people love you too :x

From me
To N'
Em mong không có bài chất lượng môn văn, mà nếu có em mong cô không tranh thủ lấy nó vào điểm 15' hay là 1 tiết gì đó

to : thằng điên :-w
Đừng có nhắn tin trêu tao nữa :((

Back
Bên trên