(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

Đồ dở hơi :|

from to của hqua :p

Yêu quá >:D<. Lâu lắm rồi tớ k vui được thế này. Hóa ra nhg gì tớ tưởng mất rồi vẫn còn nguyên ở đấy, và chả cần níu kéo thì nó vẫn còn đấy chả mất đi đâu được nhỉ >:D<
Yêu quá. Mọi người là bình yên của mình :">, là Eskimo friends của mình :*.
Mãi mãi không bao giờ thay đổi.
Yêu quá. Ôm nhiều nhiều nhiều nhiều nhiều cái >:D<.

Yêu quá viết tiếp :"> ước gì được mãi mãi mãi mãi bên nhau như thế :-< cứ ôm nhau nằm cạnh nhau mãi rồi hóa đá luôn chẳng bao giờ rời xa :">.

from to hnay :p
A1 yêu >:D< hnay vui nhờ vui nhờ >:D<.

@ 3 cái A1: mình vui lắm, chỉ muốn khóc thôi :(

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
me to you

i love you :* >:-D< ... it's enough...>:-D<

to trời phật
con xin người :((
đừng để ai đi nữa :((

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: A1 lố :x:x:x

Hôm nay vui nhỉ? Càng ngày càng thấy yêu. >:-D<

To: Trư

Mình xin lỗi đã làm gãy chân loa của nhà em. :"> Xấu hổ quá. :">

To: ông trời.

Năm nay nhiều bạn mới giỏi lên. Con lạy giời lạy phật con không bị trong danh sách 10 bạn phải thi lại năm sau. :-ss

To: A1
Hôm nay ko đi cùng mọi người :( Xin lỗi nha :)
To: You
You are so kind :x Thank you soo much :x
I love you :x :x :x

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to: A1, esp. anh Trư
yêu nhiều :x :*

to: you
hôm qua e nhìn thấy you đấy. e định gọi you nhưng thôi. vì đằng nào cũng ko giải quyết được j`. buồn nhờ...

To: một em nào đó
Thôi qua rồi em à. Mình biết là em buồn, và tiếc nữa. Cố lên em. Rồi sẽ quên thôi em à.... Yêu em nhiều lắm.... >:-D< :x :*

To you
First time 've gone to school without you...:):):) now I can't see you everyday at school, have nobody to wait for......and have nobody waiting for me too :)) really miss you honey :-s what if you will forget me soon ???
I must get used to this fact 8->

I thought it would be easy to forget.
Forgetting is the best thing that i should do now.
But it seems so hard for me to do so. Cause i never expect it would happen to me someday......

And this time. i have to struggle with all of challenges in my life. without u.
Uhm. it might be not so easy. Yet, i still have to move on. move on. move on again and again......

I hope that i could feel better in some next days. And I also have a lot of stuffs to do. There is no time for tears sheding....... I have to be strong and forget all things. It's time for me to turn over a new leaf......

At last. i still wanna thank u for all things u have done to me. I'll never forget it. But this's not the right time for me to reminisce. Ill not think of it for the time being. I need time to recover and back to track.......

I am healing and i'll be okay.......

To: somebody.

This is the 1st time i want to share with you my inner feelings... But just when I need you most, you are not here... Actually you were. :)) But now you are not... :"> Funny, huh? :)) Maybe that's what it's all about. A friend told me that you were not as deep as I thought you were. Maybe she's right. Maybe that's who you are. Maybe we are different. Maybe you are not the one I'm looking for...

To:me

Just remain friends, okay? :)

----------

To: ai đấy
Cậu vừa vừa thôi nhá, tôi bực mình lắm rồi đấy. Tôi k hiểu sao đến bây giờ tôi chưa ignore xừ nick cậu đi. >< Giảm bớt cái sự tự sướng và cái bệnh tưởng của cậu đi. Tôi đã bảo là sẽ không làm phiền cậu đâu nên thực sự là không cần phải làm như thế!

To: you
I love you that's the truth and I think I will forget this matter soon coz I still want to keep our friendship :) You have the same feeling, rite?
Friendship is the most valuable thing in our life, rite ? :) I really can not understand and put up with what you've done to me. I've lost my belief in life. I used to put all my belief on you and right now I ......... I have nothing to say :-<
I cried a lot yesterday and even in this afternoon.I used to think that I will never forgive you in the rest of my life :)). Finally, I can remain calm :)) I feel much better now :) I will try to forget these stupid things. I don't want to do anything and tell our matter to everyone else coz I want to keep our friendship. Do you understand what I mean ? You should not tell anyone about our problem. It 's not good for both of us :)
You are the one who encouraged me many times but what you've done is so terrible :)) It's even much more terrible than any others' problems we 've known, rite ? :)) However, I will forgive you if we go shopping with each other and have some coffee someday later (not now) :)). You should apologize to any other members of VYF and explained to them everything. Is that so dificult ? :-S You don't have to do that but you should :) We are still friends, rite ? Though you make me cry, you make me disappointed, you make me shocked and angry...we are still friends coz I think you need me and I need you :) (not so sure ) :">
Best,
Your friend
PS: I love you :x :x :x
Thank you so much coz I had chance to chat with him :) and know how much he cares about me :)) :">

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
@ you: Well, yes :))
Like any other times, I won't be able to gather the courage to face my problem till I really have to :)) you know me :))
Am I supposed to do that because they've known :))

from me
to you

....i'm sorry....

to you
...i'm sorry....

to A1ers...
....i'm sorry...

From Chí Hiền
To 11 anh 1

Chúc các em học hành tấn tới, thành công trong cuộc sống, và sống sao cho giống con người hơn ;)

Back
Bên trên