(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

To: an old friend

When you talked to me again, a few days ago, i felt really happy, 'cause u still remember me... :) But then i felt sad, and disappointed... Do u know why? I realize u wanted to see me again just because u needed somebody to... help you with your essays, your English, nothing more. Yes, i am very willing to help u, i am. But... why do u have to be so... pragmatic??? What about our friendship? What about those days we used to share in primary school? ....

To:the old friends

When i called u guys and asked u if u wanted to visit her, nobody cared. Everybody seemed so busy with your new schools, new friends.... Every happy memories seem to have faded away. And so do our friendship... I once hoped that u guys would remember them. But now my last hope is gone... Faded away...

to someone: i will restrain myself when i see you tomorrow. however, i can not tell for sure that i will not insult on your face when i see you and hear your disgusting childish voice. dont try to know and reconcile with me. your doing these things only gets on my nerve!

to u: i'm feeling totallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and soooooooooooo relieveddddddddddddd and happpppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

to you
Hey you! Don't you know that you'r making fool of yourself??? that makes me disgusted of you :)):)) ha ha =))=)) I really hate the way you try to make me jeolous by mentioning the other ***** during our conversations 8-} It DID work :|:|:|:| in the past :)) but now I feel nothing when you do that to me:):):) how stupid of me that I minded your words b-( I HATE YOU :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:| get out of my world :|

to: myself

thỉnh thoảng nghĩ thấy có lẽ đừng có mặt trên đời này có lẽ tốt hơn....
như thế đã ko có cái việc cách đây 3 năm....
và có lẽ cũg ko có ngày hnay....
bây h chọn cách kết thúc nó có phải vẫn chưa muộn ko...

To: Hg

Thầy cũng phải hiểu học sinh bây h có cái "tôi" lớn như thế nào! Thầy nghĩ mắng các bạn em là "uneducated" với cả "ra đầu đg xó chợ mà chơi với nhau" là educated lắm à? Thầy đã nói thế với cả lớp đấy - với 27 học sinh thầy chủ nhiệm đấy! Too bad!

God, plz takes him away from me and my friends...
:-<

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Me to you:
Đời tăm tối thì bật cái đèn lên rồi ngồi khóc cho nó sáng :p
Còn nếu như muốn kết thúc thì đứng lên đi làm cái gì đi : )

to my so-called close friends:
you first ms bongvabop:
it's only six days left, my little beloved :)) i do feel distressed not going out with you last Friday. I've tried to take my time to be with you, even suggested you coming and watching a football match 8-} though both of us aren't absorbed in this kinda sport much. And what? you couldn't go and apologize to me again, again and again.
Okay, i let you walk over me. I don't care anymore.

to Sau: i'm sorry when having to say i've had enough of your vanity stuff. I get bored with it. you keep talking on and on without caring i mind or not. that's the reason why i keep silence.

Evrbody is busy, and i'm on the go too. I'm tired enough of all you guys. Leave me alone. We had better stay away from each other for a while.

Ưh biết rồi. mình đang sống cuộc sống riêng của mình mà....
Ừh đúng rồi. cái j mình cũng tự làm mà......
Ừh đồng í rồi. mình đang cố sống mà. Và biết là mình đang sống theo cách của mình. thỉnh thoảng thì cũng cần advisor đấy. Nhưng mình biết là mình có thể làm mọi việc bằng tự bản thân mình.
Cố lên nào.......
Ừh fai rồi. cuộc sống nó là như thế đấy mà. có fai cái j cũng dễ dàng tốt đẹp đâu......
Mình fai sống thôi. mặc kệ. mặc kệ......

But actually. i still need u. why dont u take it seriously?!? I dont want any frivolity. Why didnt u do anything? U totally took me for granted >"<..... Ạnd I knew it..... Ur different from the one, who i know. i believe. i appreciate. i need. and ...... the one...... who ........ i .............. fell for.......

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
knowing that you never bother ... hurts a lot
knowing that i still fall for you ... hurts even more

things pass, things change, always... you'll leave a tattoo on my heart as the sweetest one, ever.

well, don't bother. just throw it away. but don't tell me, my Cboy.

Love. Well, it's not love. Passion.
Lgirl.

me to you :x
... đứng lên làm cái j đó :) và đã đứng lên đi .........te` :"> =)) đi cắt tóc :)
...thay đổi bản thân :) ... thx for going with me today >:-D<....
...thx cô vì đã ko quản nắng nôi đi với tôi :x dù cô cho tôi leo cây cả 30 phút cũg nắng nôi ko kém ;))
...thx cô vì đã ko ngại ngồi chờ tôi làm cả đốg thứ :x
...thx cô vì khi tôi mời ăn kem uống nước thì đã ko ngại ngùng....từ chối ;)) =)) ....túm lại là thx cô for everything >:-D<....
sometimes friends are everything you have ...

To:sếp

Đừng lo cái quả đầu mới quá nhé... Có đến nỗi nào đâu... :)

Cái vụ kia thì cứ hỏi thẳng đi... Bạn bè nhiều lúc hâm hâm í mà... k có sao... đừng tự dằn vặt quá...

Iêu nhiều....

>:D<

To: VTL

Chết em nhá. Biết hết cả rồi. ;)) Cái vụ flrt kia là hơi ghê đấy. ;))

To: me

Why r u so nervous. It's just an interview...

Lè >:p có gì đâu /:). Thik send cho cả đoạn nhé nhé :">. À nhg mà hơi bị vinh dự nhá lớp mình chưa ai biết đâu :)).

@ Angel ngu: lâu lắm k nói chuyện :). yêu em yêu em. nhớ rất rất là nhớ. haizzzzz.
Chao ôi là những ngày xưa.

chết chết em Vũ Linh nhà mình có rai à ;;);;);;);;) fải ko Ngàn ơiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii=P~

To: Em Diệp.

Hi hi hi, k phải em à. Nhưng cái đấy cũng là một chuyện rất chi là... hay ho... ;))

To:ấy

Sao thế ấy? Hic, hình như bọn mình chẳng còn chuyện gì để nói với nhau...

Tớ chỉ sợ rồi mọi chuyện sẽ giống như....

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to chị Ngàn : hí hí nói mình biết đi :">
to you :
:):):):):)

To: Diệp

Cái này em nên hỏi cụ thể Vũ Linh. ;)) Nó kể hay chứ mình kể mất cả hay à. ;))

8-} chết chả có gì mà gây hiểu lầm ngại quá :">

@ me: đồ con bò đồ con bò đã thấy chưa ? hả hả hả ? Lười chảy thấy ra đến lúc chết rồi mất hết rồi mới sáng mắt ra thì muộn rồi.
:((
còn lại gì nữa :((

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thôi làm lại. làm lại vậy.
Run, rabbit, run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
Cố lên \:D/

from me
to: 1-ng`-hình-như-đã-từng-rất-thân

we're so sad to see you change. sadly, you can't, and don't want to realize. you prefer to live your life this way. obviously, you receive so many *beautiful and satisfying* things from your choice. but, also obviously, you're no longer that heartfell one we used to love. you've changed, undeniably, but hard for yourself to admit. tragically, we still can't find any way to help you. so you may keep being like this. and we keep going farther and farther from you... and somehow, I'll lose you someday. sad for me

To: me

Don't worry, u'll get over it. It's just a little crush... :">

To:u

R u mad at me?

to someone:
...I'm sorry...
to someone:
...I'm sorry...
to someone:
...I'm sorry...
to someone:
...you should be the one who says I'm sorry...

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Back
Bên trên