(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

1. From me
To Mom

Well. Happee Bday Mom :x
It's ur bday today. Unfortunately, it's a rainy day. Hence. we can't celebrate urs..... So sorry.....

But i think today u've been presented more than u expect :p
Uhm. it seems like im a little bit grown up and..... well..... i can understand wat u like for ur bday. Uhm. ur surprised and really like my gift. But ur despressed and frustrated. And i know why.....
U said that 'the thing u need, no one provides u. but the one u dont actually need. it just happens to come to u'. Haiz. it's pretty sarcastic..... and i totally abhor it. I really do not like ur behaviors. ur attitudes recently. i just dont know how to make u stop. Haiz.... it can't be solved in a short time. but it'll fade..... if u really want to.....

Uhm. anw. happy Bday mom. I dont want u to be like this, mom. u know. well.
i just say this because i care about u. Sometimes im really tired of the way u insult me. But it's not really a gigantic problem. I can handle it. Wat i want u to do is just to let thing go in its way. Do not interfere in anything because it's not worth...... it's absolutely not worth........

Understand. don't u?
Im quite sure that u will never read these lines and im also not having any intentions to tell u. Sorry mom. i just want u to a little bit understand me and the way im feeling about this. Ur talkings everyday is wrong and wrong ....... again and again......

-----------------------------------

2.From me
To ya

I just wonder why u didnt decide to do anything. U r trying to ignore me. aren't u? Dont let it become the worst situation ever. Just do not do it, okie? Im intending to do sth if there is no move from u. Ive written a lot. Ive thought a lot. But i just can't figure it out. I want to do sth..... Are u challenging my patience? Well.....it's still translucent......

Uhm. should i send this to ya? Im considering. If there is no change. ill do wat i am supposed to do......

Haiz.........

.............Just done..............

Oh. i forgot to tell u [ya]. He comes back. He comes back. And will not leave anywhere....

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to: Boe
first off, thnx for all of the wonderful banner and skin u made for us. it was so amzing. i wanna come to there to hug u rite away. and thnx for telling me all the secrets u hardly share to others. it's easy to make people love you, and to hate you, all in the way you speak. but i'm sure the reason u did this was not negative. as a result, i wanna answer you the tons of questions u asked.

why does this world seem so cold? Cause you had a bad day
Sometimes the system goes on the blink
And the whole thing turns out wrong

And how does it feel for one more time? I cracked my head and broke my heart
And I don't feel the need to go on.
I just wish this world and how people perceive each other can be more than skin deep. what they dont' know is what make them look nerdy.
so babe, be urself. dun hide under the names of Boe, Ba, Ngene, Nat or Fef cuz' i'll still find out they are totally you- a supposed you!

To: you

I'm so sorry. Really, it was because of me, not you. You are friendly, you can be a really good friend, and a smooth talker,too.:">
It's not that i dont want to talk to you. It's just, sometimes i find it difficult to talk to... a boy. :">But we can be friends, right? I'd be very glad to have a friend like you. :) :) :)

To: Trần.

K thể tin được là em sắp đi. Mình học với em được 5 năm rồi, nhỉ? Mình với em, phải nói thật là k thân nhau lắm. Nhưng mà lên lớp 10, mình khám phá ra rằng em rất là đáng iêu, rất... phớ lớ, rất tốt, rất nhiệt tình,... Nhiều khi mình ước được giống em. Em đi rồi mình nhớ lắm. Nhớ vì nhiều thứ, nhưng nhớ nhất là vì... em đi rồi ngồi trong giờ N' k có ai buồn cùng. :))

Em đi mạnh giỏi nhé. May mắn nhé. %%- %%- %%- %%- %%-

:x:x:x:x:x

con Trần đi mình buồn mỗi đếch có ai ngồi cả h cười phớ lớ vs mình vs bà Trang Tashie 8-X: chán đến là chán 8-> đứa nào ngồi chửi con mẹ N' vs tao hả Trần ơi:(:)((

to: ấy

ấy 1: tớ xin lỗi vì đáng lẽ ra ko nên bắt ấy fải lịch sự reply :((
chiều nay nhận dc rep của ấy mới thấy thật sự có lỗi í :(( tớ xin lỗi....nhiều nhiều lắm :((... vì tớ thấy bản thân thật vô lý í :(... xin lỗi lắm lắm :((...iêu ấy nhiều >:-D<

ấy 2: tớ xin lỗi nốt :(( vì tớ sợ là khó mà nhờ dc con bạn tớ mượn sách hộ ấy :(( có gì tớ sẽ cố hết sức :(( nếu bik trước tớ đã photo luôn một bản rồi :(( sry nhiều nhiều nhớ :( ... iêu lắm :x :*

ấy 3: tớ tự hỏi có fải bản thân quá ngu :"> hay vì trình độ hạn hẹp :">
mà tớ ko thể hiểu nổi ấy đang nghĩ j :)) có lẽ sau này sẽ hiểu hơn :))...dù sao thì cũng thx ấy lắm >:-D< ... thấy vui vui :)

ấy 4: ấy còn nợ tớ kem [-x ;)) ... nhớ đấy đừng quên ;)) ko nhắc ko fải vì đã cho qua đâu >:) chả qua hnay có bạn tớ :"> nên là tớ fải ... người lớn 1 tí cho nó đáng mặt shếp thôi :"> lần sau thề sẽ đòi >:)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
from tớ
to ấy
chà, lâu lắm rồi ko lê la vào cái 2pic nài :">:">
ko sao đâu, mọi thứ chỉ là chuyện nhỏ
đừng cảm thấy khổ sở thế :):)
tớ thấy vui mà ;);):):)
just cheer up ok ?
everything will be just fine B-)B-)

to everyone: read my signature :p it's the first time i change mine so i think you should pay a little bit attention to it :D

To bạn...

Chắc mìh hiểu nhầm :-s Mình chả hiểu bạn viết cho ai - hay cho mình, và bạn bè mình? Nếu thế thì càng lạ hơn ... Rốt cuộc là ai nhỉ?

to BGH
mong năm nay gửi lớp con 1 thầy toán bth nếu ko chết cả nút + 1 cô Địa hiền như cô Ngọc + 1 cô Sử khác ...:-<

to: anh Trần

why are we friends?
'cuz...
If my world were crumbling down
You are the one I'd want around
Cause through everything you've shown me that
You were the one who had my back
Whenever N' or other boring periods were happening

I wonder if u would wait for me and for us. Then my answer is
"Here I am, Here I'll wait
For your hand to take me away"

You're going so suddenly but i'll keep all of our memories close to my heart. And i'll wait till we are all together again, with our great Lố bang :x

to Tashie
chị viết vậy em thấy buồn quá :( nhớ con Trần :(chả có ai ngồi cười hơ hớ vs chị em mình như hồi trong năm nữa rồi 8->

Haiz. còn 8h nữa là mình sẽ gặp em Trần
Và hơn 10h nữa em Trần sẽ đi :(
Hức. mình cũng chả biết nói j....
Em đi nhanh quá. Tuần trc vừa nói mà tuần này đã đi luôn rồi :(
Nhưng mình luôn tin ở em :x tin là em sẽ sống tự lập đc. học giỏi và luôn nhớ về mọi người :x
Như thế là đủ cho 1 người sắp đi xa em nhỉ :x

Iêu em lắm >:-D<
Em đi may mắn nhé :*
Ko đc buồn đâu đấy. Lúc nào cũng fai? look on the bright side thì mình mới iên tâm để em đi đc :">
Always be yourself. I'll be by ur side anytime u need me :*
Good luck :x

From me :D
To people....who are leaving my side...:)
~ Goodbye-stuffs are so...tough to me...
But " Goodbye is the only way for destiny .." isn't it ? :p
So...I won't cry...but l'll smile :D and say goodbye...>:-D<
To you guys....my beloveds :)
- The one I loved...left...lost...and then friends...loved...left and lost :p...but luckily, after all...we still can be friends again....and I really appreciate that :) >:-D<
- The one with a "naked" soul :p goaty ;)) but so lovely :p >:-D<
~ Goodnight :)..Goodluck....Be strong, be nice....and Take care >:-D<
Remember...I love you.
And..." You'll come back when it's over....no need to say goodbye ( and cry :p ) " >:-D<...

Đi đi con hâm! Tháng 12 về biết tay tao >:p

Take care babe.......don't stop your catchy laughter.....I'll never forget that....when you burst into laughter... so do I without a reason.... just because the way you laugh makes me laugh too :)):(:(:(....
Go away...and come back to us one day mah babe>:-D<
We will stand by you 4ever:*
:(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)((

to: my friends >:-D<

uh đi mạnh giỏi >:-D< những gì muốn nói thì mọi người nói hết rồi :p mà những cái này ko thể nói dc ra :( cái vụ con này thì nhanh quá, toẹt fát biết đi, thế là tuần sau nó đi luôn...shock muốn xỉu...:-<
ko khóc :x vì đó là ko ngoan :) ... và vì bọn mình còn gặp lại nhau >:-D<... chỉ nhắc là nhớ giữ gìn sức khỏe thôi :) con này hay yếu :) đợt vừa rồi uống cả đống kháng sinh :-<...nhớ cẩn thận :( bên đó ko có cha mẹ các thứ, fải tự biết take care >:-D<....nhớ đấy :*

...ko biết viết cái này có hơi bị muộn ko :p...nhưng mà...hope u will feel better soon :* lớp đông con gái, xích mích khó tránh khỏi í :( nhưng mà nếu giải thik ko có tác dụng thì thôi luôn :)...love u so >:-D<... everything is gonna be ok :*

...con gái đâu phải lúc nào cũng làm khổ con trai :)) ... chỉ là đôi khi hơi khó hiểu thôi :)) :p... ấy đừng nên nghĩ nhiều làm j :D cứ để mọi thứ tự nhiên :x như thế bản thân mình thoải mái, mà bạn í cũng thoải mái nữa :)...>:-D<

... if chatting, or talking with me makes you feel better >:-D<...then I'll always be ready >:-D< ... đôi khi nản cũng chả làm dc j đâu :p...yên tâm mọi thứ sẽ ổn :D...hope u will be...fởn again :)) :x

TO my Lốve

cố lên :x we can do it :* ... hẹn nhau ngày mai nhé >:-D<....thầy là destiny rồi :)) ko dc để thoát đâu >:) ... iêu mọi người lắm >:-D< cả nhà nhớ nghĩ lí do mai còn bổ sung nhớ :x

To: Trần :x
Chả biết nói gì :-< Đi gì mà nhanh thế :-< Nói đi là đi luôn được :(
Nhưng thôi dù sao cũng chúc em Trần đi mạnh giỏi nhớ :x Gặp nhiều may mắn, sang bên đó làm rạng danh A1 nhở ;;)
PS: Tháng 12 về mua quà cho tớ nhở ;;)

It hurts more than I ever thought....
whyyyyy.......

...I thought I wouldn't cry more...
but...
...I just burst into tears like I've never cried before...

Heart feels so painful....now it turns numb....
It was good to see you off...
But your eyes hurt me....a lot.....

You're not here anymore....

and that's why I hate you...( right here...right this moment...)

[ But don't worry...it won't last long...when I fall asleep...I will forget all..]

to you :*

everything will be fine >:-D<....at least...you had talked to him :x... and so there's nothing to regret...:*and feel kind of...thanh thản :p....and because we all have our own ways....our own destiny...to have a better future :)... if saying goodbye is too hard...why dont we say "see you again" :*....you'll be ok my babe :* >:-D<

...just cant understand you ...and even myself...:))....want to slap ;;) b-( just wait until we meet again...b-(...btw, if you miss some ppl...just try to talk to them :)) ... If I were u, I would do everything to do that :))....cuz' I just cant resist the temptation =)).....
tát đi, mình tát lại : ">

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Back
Bên trên