(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

From me
To U
why didn't you rep to me today :|:|:|:|:|:|:| I texted to you..............:-<

to u: the mere thought of it ...

to the notes: i gave you all my reasons. i told you how much you mean to me. especially the next school year. when gone. it's gonna be hard. too hard for me. and you know that. you should NOT let it go. i will not let you do that!

to the big one: it's a big deal, a really big one. gasp it and share me a little bit :"> kidding :)) tell me how can i help ? :)

from me to one friend :) thanks 4 giving me " can u feel the love ........in the air " story :) relieved :-<

from me
to myself
càng ngày càng thấy tương lai tăm tối
những ngày tươi đẹp trôi qua nhanh hơn mìh tưởng
độc cô cầu bại đã cầu đc ước thấy
mình thua thật rồi
I'm the biggest loser ever :(:(

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to: myself

really tired out...cant find anything to make it better..:-<...
maybe it's just too hard :((... dont wanna stand it anymore...:((
.... I'm sorry to be so mean...:((...

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to the sport one: ừ thì che ;)) để tao xác định hướng gió đã =))

to u: my phone ran out of money days ago :-B

to the notes: go with me 8-| too many strangers huh /:)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
From me
To You
I'm so sry:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I feel guilty:(:):)(:)(:)(:)((................................................................................................................................................

gửi cô giáo vâng vốn từ của em ngèo nàn.. *** mẹ... đây là lần cuối.

to someone: be strong. i'm afraid that i will be in your circumstance soon ...

to the bô bô: mẹ tôi gọi đúng lúc gay cấn 8-| anw, next time ;)

to myself: have you found what you have been looking for :-? be a little bit more careful this time :-? dont jump into conclusion like the old times :-? even i believe that you have found "it" :)

you 2 should be strong .... cause I'm over it and I understand :):):):) it did hurt a lot but we'll be fine >:-D<

mày ơi tao hiểu mà :( tao chỉ lo sợ vẩn vơ thôi ... yêu mày nh` lắm >:-D< khà khà tao hiểu mà :p

From me
To Vi
Ít ra mày còn đc chuẩn bị tâm lí trước when that happens, còn tao á............ I couldn't even see his face the last time :(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(( he left me without a word:-s and It was the new year's eve..... :(:)(:)(:)(( someone is suffering the pain now.......poor him:-s:-s:-s:-s vì tao quá hiểu mày ạ :)

comon, i'm sry. i did not mean to get all the things back to your mind. forgive me. stop discussing about the "loss" here. ok ;) btw, mai tao đi chơi đấy ;)) quên bảo mày có j mày xin làm "phụ huynh" của đứa nào đăng kí ý cho phụ huynh đi ý ;)) biết đâu lại đc vào :">

P/S: you are a strong girl. a really strong one :)

hí hí hí hí we know each other so well cuz we are good friends rite >:-D<
mai đi VA chứ gì :p tao hok đi đâu :)):)) mai đi rồi h đk sao kịp nữa :)):x:x:xanw, thanks :x

to: bạn
once a singular expressionless mask now revealed to be a thousand different faces :(.just so you know, i just "technically" miss you B-)

to: you

...just leave mess and I'll reply...:)... I promise you :p....don't worry >:-D<...
...I'm your friend :x...

...Kẻ ăn ko hết...người lần chẳng ra :)) =)) =)) tao bó tay mày luôn í ;))
... mày xinh xắn, lại đág iêu :x sợ gì mà ế hử :)) ... có điên mới hok thik mày á :x ... mày chỉ toàn nghĩ vớ vẩn thôi :-j...mày bạn tao, sao phải nghĩ lung tung thế >:-D<....iêu mày :* :x

#3 (esp. from nhím)
...just wait ...:)...and see me when we meet each other..b-)..:)...=))
..I'm not sure :((....anw... it doesn't matter anymore...:"> :))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
from me
to u
đã đến lúc tớ ngồi ngẫm lại mỗi bước đi của chính mìh
phải chăng tớ đã sai lầm ngay từ đầu :|
phải chăng tớ đã quá vội vã để ko kịp nhìn ra sai lầm này :(
phải chăng chúng ta chỉ nên là bạn ???
quả là những quyết định khó khăn :(:(

Back
Bên trên