(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

Vi : đạo cái mặt mày , tao tự viết đấy , oánh chết h , tao mà đạo ở đâu thì tao làm osin cho mày luôn b-(b-(

To Đinh My"":
Tôi phục bà quá
To Thùy Chi, Sếp Chi, Vũ Linh:
Thank you, you helped me a lot. I wrote it and hoped no reply, but you all came and lifted me up. Thank you :x :x :x

@ My: ^:)^ Vô đối.
Nhưng mà em ơi, ông có thẩm quyền là ông Dũng, ko phải bác Triết đâu.=))

Bài Đinh My mà post lên mạng thì lại nổi tiếng :))

@ Đạt : uh nổi tiếng lắm :-j post lên đi rồi sẽ có đứa nổi tiếng vì viết bài phản động chính phủ , gây hoang mang cho dư luận =)) may mà mình chưa đủ tuổi ngồi tù #:-S

You guyz confuse me a lot :|

@ Firstly , I don't know how can human's feelings change so quickly :| They come and go away without our noticing :-< . Your changes destroyed all my belief in faithfulness :| Who knows , someday he wakes up in the morning and doesn't .............anymore :))

@ You ( you again :)) ) , your question made me confused ( oops confused again ) Maybe you can't imagine how your words affect me so much :| I never doubt about this relationship before . But , :| when I'm most shaky , u drop in and say out what I don't want to hear , what I'm scared :-< I'll have to reconsider seriously , about my feelings , and this relationship :| :-<:-<

@ you 3 :)) And last , the most confusing cause /:) Why're u just standing here , watching indifferently and waiting I'll do something for you /:)/:) So what's about me /:) I can't understand what the hell's going on in your head b-( So tired of waiting hopelessly :| I still have a ...........on you :-< honestly :-< but I can't stand it anymore :| Why am I always the first one beginning :| If there's one message from you , just one ......i won't be so confused like that :-<

viết lăng nhăng lảm nhảm trong lúc đang hầm hập sốt , đầu óc quay quay :)):)) ko nên để ý :))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
hehe lâu lắm ko làm bài điền từ vào chỗ trống của cô HL hehe

To: bà (Đinh My)
Bà ơi, mau khỏi ốm đi nhé :x
Còn tôi ko hiểu lắm chuyện của bà :D nên tôi ko bình luận gì
(nếu ko lại sai thì :-SS, dễ lần này tôi hiểu sai lắm :">)
Anw, I hope u r always happy :x
I know u r confused now :)
U should read "Queen of Babble" if u wanna find the answer for urself. :D
The answer is in ur heart, rite?? :) U'll get what u deserve :)
PS: ur closemate seems to be a good guy :))
"Anh kia" too :))
Hope that they will be happy :)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: Sb
Why are you always so ambitious? I guess that's why i hate you. We used to be good friends, right? But now everything is over, 'cause you and i, we both have found new friends... After a lot of effort to save our friendship, it is still broken... I don't know. Is it good or bad? Can't tell. Hope that we'll find out the answer some day... Good luck!
To: another Sb
What has just happened makes me realized that you're so important to me. I just love the feelings when you call me, and we talk, though for just a few minutes. I love it when i feel worried about you. Do you know that those things warm my heart? 'cause I've never care for any friend as much as you.:"> But I'm worried about our friendship. Is it gonna be stable, or... You are a great friend, but I'm afraid I'm gonna hurt you some day. If i do, please.... forgive me, my friend.

@Ngàn :D: Hey I guess I know what's your 1st sb :D. I think you both should take it easy ;). I mean, ambitious :)) she says the same about you. It's definitely not a bad thing :D. G'luck ;)
Ah maybe I'm wrong :"> if that's the case don't be mad at me :">

@ Hạnh Ngàn: I think I know who they are :D
Believe me :x Friendship is not easy to break :">
I experienced it :"> God bless u :x
@ Vũ Linh: Bà ơi :(( Dễ là tôi ko đi Nhật hè này đâu :((
Hè này tôi sẽ chẳng đc đi đâu hết nếu bố mẹ tôi cứ suốt ngày
nghi ngờ tôi thế này :(( Bố mẹ tôi có khi nhận ra bộ mặt thật của tôi rồi bà ah :"> =))

Today is really too hard 4 me. Although i'm exhausted but i believe that i should say thnx to some people 4 what they have done 4 me these days:

to sư phụ: haha :)) lol, i dont really know what to say anyway, but actually you helped me a lot through the sms. who knows what i would do if i hadnt read your texts :). U spent time helping me, which makes me feel warm and hmmmmm you are right twice today: "Die another day" and
"Có khi nào trên đường đời tấp nập
Ta vô tình đi lướt qua nhau
Phút lơ đãng chẳng ngờ đang để mất
Một tâm hồn ta đã đợi từ lâu"​
. Sư phụ's worth my respect <):)

to ông Nam: i was surprised twice at you today. The first time was when you said you were there for me (in eng B-)). The second time was when you let me operate your (parents') computer without spending haft a second thinking :).

to a Cường and Nam (my older and little brother): i used to hate you 2, but the way you treated and helped me makes me change my thought. I apologize. Nhất là thằng Nam, hôm nay ko có mày cứ lăng xăng hăm hở chạy loạn lên chắc tao cũng điên lên mà chết 8-}

to con Bò: ko hiểu sao cứ lúc nào tao muốn đấm ai cho đỡ tức hoặc đang bơ vơ chả biết làm j thì lại gặp mày, lại đc cái tao đánh mày thoải mái hoặc gọi mày ở đâu mày cũng ra, chả nói j >:) anw, thnx :D

to bố & mẹ: i know that even when i have no friend by my side, you will still be there 4 me, i am sorry and thank you a lot. >:-D<

to u: u said encouraged me a lot lot lot these days. what would my life be without u ? sun will shine as you said and everything's gonna be alright like someone's said ;)

to me: listen to shining friends instead of life is like a boat 4 a day =)), and spend time with em giường now.

To ĐM : just boyz :-j :-j somtimes they are so mean :)):)):)) they dun't care what we feel, just about themselves :)) but I'm sure that they don't mean to be like that :)) ;)
To Vi : mày đánh tao chỉ vì mày đang tức à :( tao ghét mày thế :(
To myself : enjoy the last days with him >:-D<

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Well, người yêu Đờ Mờ yêu mến của ta, đọc vài chục dòng tâm huyết của nàng ta thấy xúc động quá :(( người quan tâm đến vận nước như nàng cũng nhiều ở tuổi mình, nhưng viết ra được như vậy quả là hiếm :)) ta tin rằng nàng không hề đạo bởi có ai viết cái thư như thế mà emoticon tùm lum tà la vậy :)):)):))
To Đờ Mờ : :*:*:*
Mình bác Triết thì làm được gì :"> Dù sao thì nước mình cũng mới 33 giải phóng hoàn toàn thôi :)):)):)) Mình cũng chả hiểu các ông các bà ở chính phủ làm ăn thế nào, chỉ nghe mấy thầy dạy TOEFL ca thôi =))=))=)) Dù sao thì nước mình hình như cũng được đứng thứ 7 trên thế giới trong top nước tham nhũng nhiều :)) cứ từ từ :)) tuy nhiên cứ phải đến đời chít chít chúng mình chắc ODA mới trả xong :">. PHần mình bây giờ cứ học giỏi, noi gương cho các em :)) để các em cũng bay đi rồi về làm tổ =)) :lol: nói ra ngại quá cơ :". hji hị hị

From me to the girl : I wanna say I don't even care. It's your character and now I'm used to it. No matter what you write in your blog, which emotion you use on Y!M, I know it's not that serious. You make me feel so tired. So I don't care about the one who just pretends to be "weak" and "I'm trying to be strong" and so on 8-}

From me to the guy : Anh ạ, anh cố lênnnnnnn >:-D<

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: Hân và Vũ Linh
I beg your pardon, I'm not ambitious.
To: the 1st sb
Liar. I'm not ambitious

to: little miss LTC :)
so
again and again
keep avoiding the correct answer
afraid of losing something that won't exist anymore
but now
strong enough to see
facing the truth
and
no longer sad
no longer panic
no longer cry
just one annoying thing
jealous
hate it =.=
all i wanna do now is just to forget, to keep a distance, and to adapt to see st annoying
look down on me? :))
disregard me? :))
i can see, quite clear :))
no appreciation
cold voice
insipid talks
i used to try to stand all of those
but now i don't
i don't CARE
why do i have to accept those after all :))?
why do i have to be afraid of disappointing somebody who keeps doing so to me :))?
why do i have to "serve" "someone", so "that someone" never has to worry about my feelings :))?
i do have feelings
i do need to appreciate myself first
so i have to change, from now
a lil bit colder, so as to be calm whenever i have to hear st i don't wanna hear :)
keep moving on, both
i'll never let someone disregard me and my feelings anymore :)
i'll never RUN after you, follow you, serve you like i used to do. "you" isn't a particular one :)
i'll learn to stand firm on my own feet, from now :)

Back
Bên trên