Re: A2- Where legends are made :D

mọi người ơi up ảnh lên đi, bi giờ muốn xem ảnh lớp mình thì xem ở đâu :((

nhiều ảnh lắm up sao ? vỡ mồm chứ chả chơi :-ss

dùng unicode ^o^ tẩy chay anh viet key :* vĩnh biệt anh :-h

em Miki đây ! hn được gặp mọi người vui lắm ^^

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:

Em ko hiểu. 6 nga`y nữa là làm Made in 12 hay la` 6 ngày nữa thi ra trường. Mà ra trường rồi nhưng chưa thi tốt nghiệp thì về nhà tự ôn rồi chờ ngày thi à ???? :-/

chẳng lẽ đến lớp rồi ôn ở lớp đến ngày thi tốt nghiệp nó có khác gì lớp 9 đâu

máu bùng học, chả tiếc :D :D

nghĩ ra cái khác ngoài cái từ ba cái bút số <3 >4 rồi :D

t

Mai dzai A2 có đồng phục , mỏi mòn chờ đợi hơn 1 tháng , hồi hộp quá ...

hi vọng là được như thế , kẻo ko thì buồn lắm =.=

lâu lắm ko vào đây.
Ninh nhớ gọi tao đến lấy nhé...màh chẳng hiểu bạn có nhớ cho mình ko ý nhỉ?

Anh Hiền vừa add em :">
Hí hí sướng quá :">
Ava Long lừa tình :">

Hôm này graduation lớp mình chụp ảnh rồi up lên cho bọn em xem nhé :X
Card number 4 :(( Lại quên lần nữa :((

đếm ngược nào còn nốt buổi học ngày mai thôi thì phải..

CÒn thứ 7 , thứ 2 và thứ 3 ^^ thứ 3 lớp mình tổ chức riêng hả ? :x

Thứ 2 khối Anh làm giao lưu buổi chiều bạn nào lớp mình rảnh đến ủng hộ các em/ các bạn nhé :*

ava hiếu để from there.... we r made thì chất chơi hơn

Dear fellow A2-ers

It is with my greatest unwanted feeling that I have to write these next words. Like me, all of us are coming to and end to our magnificent high school career. Looking back to those first days when I set foot on Ha-noi Amsterdam’s high school and more specifically our class, I remembered how energized, pulsating, vigorous and passionate I felt for the approaching three years. That little boy of 2 years ago has now transformed into a more mature, and independent young man, ready to embark on his journey elsewhere. Yet, there is one thing that will forever residues with him, one thing that will never be annihilate no matter where he is in the world, what position he plays in the society-It is his memories with his dearly loved class A2.
We all came from different backgrounds assemble from all corners of this city from Trung Vuong, secondary HN-AMS school, Nguyen Du, Tran Phu, Ngo Si Lien and many more. We reserve our own perceptions of the world around us and beliefs, but that is exactly what shepherd is a class of multi-talented and interesting individuals. Yet, I believe that we all share one common goal, the burning drive for a successful future, for prosperity, and a happy life. And that, we all share, and that is what I can say with confidence that we will all achieve. Being the one member among all of you bright individuals, I feel so so fortunate to go going to college in the US next year: Hobart and William Smith College. But I often wonder how my life will turn out had I not been placed in our class 2 years ago. Surely you guys were the hidden motivators, the hidden driving engine that kept me going, and pushed me down the road. I learned many lessons- little academically but a whole deal of morality in life. In this class of A2, I’ve grown into the person I’ve always wanted myself to become and I want to thanks all of you for making my dreams come true. Your presence shapes my behaviors and attitude. You are truly my second family. It is time for us to say goodbye, we may see one another again in our life, or maybe not, but we will not cry because when we reflect back on those days we have lived, acted and thought like legends.
And we have now all officially becomes Legends of A2.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:

mai kiếm trò j làm đi lớp mình đừng bùng nữa :(

Miki ^^

:D ok chong chóng muôn năm

Tung: Just to mention this:Where's my hat? /:)

Back
Bên trên