09-prepare for colleges

thức khuya thế em :))

thế ah :"> chị ko biết :"> nhưng mà chị có cái package 09-10 từ hè rồi em ạ :p:p counselor đưa cho trước khi về nhà cơ :p bọn Collegeboard muộn thế :-B

--
nhầm, h mới nhìn profile, h này chỗ em chắc cũng là 12h kém (đêm) thôi nhỉ :))

đi ngủ thôi =))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Hey everyone, WPI (Worcester Polytechnic Institute) is attending IIE College Fair in Vietnam for the first time :x So please drop by, say "hi" and ask why you should be a part of this tech school. I'm sure that you'll not be disappointed.

Besides, there'll be personal interviews conducted by Mrs Karen Goudey, Associate Director of International Admissions. Details about the type of the interviews and the locations will be updated tomorrow.

Over the next few weeks I will be visiting locations in Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Korea and Japan. While my schedule is pretty packed with attending college fairs, meeting prospective students, their families, and guidance counselors, I wanted to email you so that you would know that WPI is looking to recruit more students like you! I am attaching a list of the international college fairs and interview locations that WPI will cover this year. If any of your friends or family members are interested in receiving information about the new and exciting things going on at WPI this year, please feel free to pass on this schedule of information to them. I would love to speak with them.

http://admissions.wpi.edu/Visit/interviews.html

http://admissions.wpi.edu/Visit/fairs.html

Students thinking about majoring in Engineering, esp. Bio, Bio-chem, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Maths (both Pure and Actuarial) are more than welcomed. And girls, no matter what major you're considering, are crazily encouraged to apply for admission T.T (please)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
I'll be conducting the interviews at the same hotel where I'll be staying - which is also the hotel where the IIE Fair will be held:
Hotel Equatorial Ho Chi Minh City
242 Tran Binh Trong Str., Dist. 5., HCMC
Tel: 848-8397777

In Hanoi, I'll be staying again at the hotel where the Fair will be held, and squeezing in a few interviews during the morning before the fair:
InterContinental
HANOI WESTLAKE
1A Nghi Tam, Tay Ho
Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 270 8888

Students seeking an interview should contact the admissions office, or me directly to set that up. Space is limited as my schedule is relatively full. Students need only prepare any questions they may have about WPI or the admissions process prior to the interviews.

Đây là địa điểm interview. Dĩ nhiên ko phải là admission interview, nhưng mà nó cũng đáng để thử lắm ^ ^

hi guys the US Higher education fair will be held on october the 9th..Additional information about the venue as well as the specific schedule will be officially updated later on this forum and the IIE thread....I'll keep you all posted !!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

ôi các bạn đi thi mình ở nhà xong các bạn đi về mình đi thi, chết mất thôi :(( sợ quá

FairAdvfinalvn.jpg

1 Truman State University
2 Indiana University-Bloomington
3 San Jose State University
4 University of Arkansas-Fayetteville
5 University of Central Florida
6 East Los Angeles College
7 Loyola University of Chicago
8 Oklahoma City University
9 Troy State University
10 Virginia Commonwealth University
11 Ohio Wesleyan University
12 Southern New Hampshire University
13 Palomar College
14 Ohio State University-Main Campus
15 San Francisco State University
16 University of Missouri-St Louis
17 Lamar University
18 University of San Francisco
19 University Of Northern Iowa
20 State University of New York-Buffalo
21 Iowa State University
22 Worcester Polytechnic Institute
23 University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
24 Highline Community College
25 Shoreline Community College
26 Colorado State University
27 Contra Costa College
28 Oregon State University
29 Mount Union College
30 Drake University
31 Northern Arizona University
32 Suffolk University
33 Upper Iowa University
34 Montana State University
35 University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
36 Ohio University-Main Campus
37 University of Wisconsin - Stout
38 Luther College
39 Temple University
40 California Baptist University
41 Foothill and De Anza Colleges
42 California State University-San Bernardino
American Language Institute, San Diego
State University
44 Saint Josephs University
45 University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
46 University of Kentucky
College of Saint Benedict-Saint Johns
University
48 University of Missouri-Columbia
49 Westminster College
50 Indiana U-Purdue U Indianapolis (IUPUI)
51 University of California-San Diego
Georgia Southwestern State University
English Language Institute

đã cs ai điền secondary school report, final report, teacher evaluation chưa?

FREE Editing, Proofreading Service offered by IIE Hanoi

Are you in doubt whether your SAT essay preparation, college scholarship essay or admission essay are:

* Academically written.

o Well structured.
o Free of grammar and spelling mistakes

+ Catchy and easy to read.
+ Everything required by your instructions.

While still have time, why don’t you ask for essay editing service? This editing service is for people that have already completed their essays themselves, but feel that they need some help polishing the writing off and putting the structure together. Our editors, most of whom have worked as English instructors, all of whom are native speakers will diligently check your spelling, grammar, how you have structured your argument and how your writing flows.

IIE’s essay editing service gives you an opportunity to improve your essay, that will help you realize your goals. Better safe than sorry, don't risk losing your chance, let our editors go through your essays before submission.

For details and registration, please contact us via:

* Phone: 04 7262524 (Hanoi Office)
* E-mail: [email protected]

Back
Bên trên