03-06 chọn trường đi!!!

đâu có tôi nhận lẻ tẻ từng cái một nên cũng thấy bớt bùn hơn :(
Nhưng căn bản hai trường này cũng khủng nên chuẩn bị tinh thần trước rồi 8-|
Lo wá :(( Mỗi lần thấy có mail là một lần breathless -_-
__________T.T___________ToT____________

Thanh Thanh có link BbM không? ^^ Khổ anh JK sao lại đóng Yaoi thế này ^o^ yêu quá... Xem MG xong yêu mỗi anh JK ^^

Thắng: mày biết mày sẽ được mà, bọn nó bỏ tao hết rồi...:-s giờ tao với mày đi thắp hương :D Có gì hè về còn tí tởn ^^

VL: Đạo đức giả vừa thôi, ^^ À, hay làm một bài văn hoành tráng giống bạn gì đi thi HSG thành phố ý ^-^ Bây giò screw up thoải mái rồi còn gì.

Thế bạn Hiệp chưa có tin gì thật hả? ^^ hehe có gì moi từ con Trang :D

Hơ hơ mày nói cứ như đúng rồi, thôi tao ko dại :s Cứ làm con ngoan trò giỏi thôi :D

bà già Nguyệt đi thắp hương đi lảm nhảm quá :(:)|

Con ranh Trang chị desperate lắm rồi, điên quá tẩu hỏa nhập ma nên lảm nhảm. ^^ Ở đây lấu đâu ra hương?! @_@

Có em nào vào Williams ko? Thấy admissions trường chị bảo là sắp mail kết quả đi rồi. Gluck những ai apply nhá !

nguyen quynh my đã viết:
Có em nào vào Williams ko? Thấy admissions trường chị bảo là sắp mail kết quả đi rồi. Gluck những ai apply nhá !

Em apply Williams năm nay này chị My, nhưng mà chắc trượt thẳng cẳng :D

sắp đến march 30th là final cho tất cả các trường đấy. Các bạn may mắn nhé. Hoping to hear good news all around Ams.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mọi người ơi làm ơn giải mã hộ tớ cái thư này với...URGENT! Trời ơi đau tim quá...what can this POSSIBLY mean?
***Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and Amherst College - Admission Office will not receive your reply.
This message was sent to you at the request of Amherst College - Admission Office to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment was tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact Amherst College - Admission Office directly.
Shipment Detail
Ship To:
Ms. Linh
Ms. Bui Dieu Linh
**** (address)
Hanoi
VN

Number of Packages:1UPS Service:EXPRESSShipment Type:Letter
Tracking Number:***###########Invoice Number:Amherst Material
Click here to track if UPS has received your shipment or visit
http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_GB on the Internet.

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately. This e-mail was automatically generated by UPS e-mail services at the shipper's request. Any reply to this e-mail will not be received by UPS or the shipper. Please contact the shipper directly if you have questions regarding the referenced shipment or you wish to discontinue this notification service.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
ok that was the most confusing baffled puzzling piece of letter ive ever laid my eyes upon. No help here, im even more confused than you8-}

Express UPS is most likely a good news. The letter basically asked you to keep track of the package (by constantly refreshing the link) :)

Thankx bro Khoa (and Bờm too;)). So can I keep my hopes up then? I'm so so so desperate for an acceptance!

Whoa whoa ! One Ams girl is getting to Amherst :D Anh Hoàng Long đâu rồi vào dịch hộ bạn ý cái thư :D

They are probably sending you a "fat" envelope (which means good news ;) ) since UPS is not supposed to handle "thin" ones. Maybe we would have an Amherst freshman very soon. :)

In fact, one way you can probably figure out this early (and avoid some heart attack) is to click on the UPS tracking link and see how heavy your package weights. Good luck!

Thế thì khả năng lớn là được accept rồi :x. chúc mừng diệu linh, you are such an extraordinary person_ the kind of person Amherst seeks __ Congrats :x:x:x

Back
Bên trên