(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

sorry to spit this out but I'm so sick of your ****ing crotchety demands that you throw at me all the time. all of you. if you dont know anything then keep your mouths shut and stop telling everyone around totally different stories from the truth. which have made me so scared of being guilty is that you always blame everything on me no matter how things happened. ok it's all my fault, ok??! is it enough to please you guys??!

people told me to leave it all out of my head. I could do it so easily like I've always been doing if it were not you.

to u.
I'm soooooooooo sorry :(
I know you won't be mad at me for long, right :( my friend ;;)
or my friend's friend ;;) pleaseeeeeee :x
:* >:-D<

to em iêu.
I saw his post on HAO :eek: Is that right?
Have you talked to him since the day u added his yahoo ID? not yet? if not, start talkingggggg to him :((

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to:sếp nhím
not yettttttttttt :(( oh my god i did send him some messages to nhờ vả him but i didnt send him cái bài đấy =)) :((
yessssss his post :((
i love the way he said:"how bland" 8-> :x =))
p/s: cái post ở trên là cho ai đới? :-w ô tô hồng hay con vịt xấu xí tự ti? :-w

to: you
i didnt know you were interested in that song :)) or in the girl? :))
anyway, i dont think it's your type :-j

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to you.
vịt con xấu xí :"> nhìn chung vớ vẩn thôi.

to kưng.
I will miss you so much >:-D<
chị sẽ tận dụng tốt thời gian còn lại :) chắc chắn đấy >:-D<

To: em
Thanks em vì trưa nay :x điểm sáng điểm sáng :x 8->
Anyway, em đã bị khủng bố chưa? :( khổ thân, mình thương em lắm =((

To: a friend
I'm sorry, it didn't feel like... what it should feel like, and it didn't turn out as what it should be :( Were we wrong? :-? Are we forcing ourselves to continue what should be ended long ago? :-?

@
architecture, beautification, knitting, piano, arranging flowers, philosophy, arts, skincare, feminism. How can you handle all of them 8-}

Actually, we have many things in common :x. The difference is that I'm not a bold person :">

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
@ to: anyone
why is it so hard? this is the first time i've taken 2 exams when I have no hope AT ALL that i'm going to pass them. sounds reckless but it really is. Dun feel like i'm taking them tomorrow and the next day. i'm jst having the excitement of going home this weekend. ok, whatsoever, no matter how it goes, leave the sadness and disappointment in august! T__T. everyones preparing while i have no ideas what to study. it's jst too broad for a student in AS. oh well, i shouldnt listen to john anymore, whatever he says sucks in my head. even the idea of failing these pain-in-the-ass AEAs is not a big problem cos i've prepared for the second year. but what? at the end of the day, what's the point of taking these exams? to pass, to get high marks, or at least my dream from the beginning is jst to get merit. i jst dun wanna disappoint teachers and friends but probably it's jst too hard for me. it's not like other Alevel exams. M is afraid of ppl's judgments if they know she fails. A is afraid of wasting her efforts for the whole year if she fails. T is afraid of failing as well but to my perspective, it's impossible cos he's too clever to fail maths. D is definitely getting a distinction and some high levels for STEP. Thinking back of myself, I'm afraid of everything other than the above. D n J said that my maths is good enough for AEA. T said that 50% is achievable. I know how i'm actually doing. Anw, nvm...i will just do it...and care less from this moment on.

To: you, you, you and you
Thanks for today, hehe :x

To: Lanh and Diệp
Don't worry :p Everything's gonna be fine :p
Ông trời hem phụ công chúng mình cố gắng đâu >:-D<

To: sếp
Em bị nhớ món trứng rồi sếp ạ :"> :*

@
Trứng trưng ngon, trứng rán ngon, canh cũng ngon, thịt bò ngon :x
thx các bạn đã "serve" mình =))

zia zia zia hôm nay chúng mình nấu ăn ngon nhờ :))
thôi chết quên máy ảnh rồi :(( thế này thì sao mà up ảnh đc :((

to các you.
thank các you vì đã cho mình cảm giác đc nội trợ :x :x :x =))
đùa chứ cơm ngon nhờ :x :*

to ku.
chị thấy ku rất ngoan, rất dễ thương, rất xinh trai, rất khôn =))
thế mà chị k hiểu sao lại có kẻ so sánh ku với người ấy =))
thật tội cho ku quá =(( qua đây làm em chị ;)) chị chiều ;;)

to you.
you son of the beach =))
cứ như thể đã thành người khác vậy. đáng sợ thật.
let me change what you think about me :))
what do you want???? say it outtttt. you son...:"> quên k nói bậy :">
nói ra đi. nói cái gì ấy nghĩ ra đi!!!!!!!!!! nếu lòng tự trọng đều quá cao. sự thể sẽ k đi đến đâu đâu :-<

to you.
thanks. for everything. for those words. >:-D<
for the word: Có. without thinking :)
for the instant reply. :p
I love you. as my friend >:-D<

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: các you =))
Ku giống thật mà, giống cái bạn đấy thật mà =(( hôm nào mình nói cho nghe giống ở điểm nào :">
Ờ mà k ngờ ku hot như thế 8-> Mình có của quý mà hem biết giữ rồi :">:">:">

To: someone
cưng ơi để em nói hộ cho ;))
"tớ vẫn còn... nhưng mà cái egocentricity của tớ nó cao quá tớ k nói ra được, mặc dù tớ thấy tức vì ấy recover nhanh quá"
:)) thế đấy :))

To: ku
Đừng nghe lời đường mật của chị Nhím ku ơi ;))
Ở nhà chị Nhím là phải dùng chung máy tính với chị Nhím và xem chung TV với em chị Nhím đấy ;))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To u:
Nghe nói ku còn chăm làm hả =)) cho mình tranh giành với :x:x:x
Mà đàn đúm vui nhờ ;)) nhẽ ra mình nên lặn lội đường xá xa xôi để đến :( tiếc rồi đấy :((

To u:
Muốn nói j đấy mà chả biêt phải nói j. Thôi k nói nữa vậy

Ai bảo có người ngại nắng ;))

To: you2
I am not surprised if you 2 break up ( I'm supposed to use this emo :-j, but actually i'm feeling like this =)), a lot of this =))=))=))) sorry :">

To: another you
Thanks for coming with me today :x :p hehe

To: vịt con xấu xí tự ti
Đùa tớ rất là yêu ấy :* ấy rất tâm lý :x :*
hoặc là dùng từ của ai đó, ấy rất chuẩn :> :* hehe
chúc ấy sớm tìm đc ng` hợp với ấy nhé :x và xứng đáng với ấy nữa :x
rất thích cái khoản tớ hơi giống ấy một tí :x :"> keke

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Back
Bên trên