(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

to: em trứng thỏ + em trứng rể ;))
chúc mừng nhớ ;)) hố hố >:)
hạnh fúc đến đầu trọc răng lung lay ;)) :x
ôi tình iêu tuổi mới lớn 8-> ;))

From nhợn to bunnie egg & your seraphic knight ;))
Vui vẻ nhớ :)
From nhợn to chị Thư: Chị chơi em à, mấy cái từ đấy khó thế ;))

to myself: nên nhớ, vả nhiều, sẽ lật mặt và toè mỏ. thế thôi.

#1. to myself:
-jia you, jia you, jia you, cố lên k đc sợ.
-kệ chúng nó, đừng nghe nữa, sao mà cứ nghe làm gì, xong lại tức...
-để dành xiền đi sắp phải tiêu rồi, sao cứ tiêu lăng nhăng thế?
#2. to: table-mate: kệ nó đi ấy ạh, ấy, tớ, và cả lũ đều hiểu ấy ko như nó nói, ấy giỏi hơn nó n lần :))
#3. to: "nó" ở trên: ấy fristy nhiều quá rồi, nên ngừng đi, trí tưởng tượng bay cao bay xa quá đấy... đừng nói ra những điều mình ko biết rõ; và quan trọng nhất: Đừng có cái gì cũng kiện!

To chị chủ & các trứngs : Các bạn iêu :x Thật hoành tráng nhé
To anh Mạnh: anh giết em hay sao mà lắm bài thế ????

To: my Mom
Mommy, con đã cố hết sức nhưng không kịp làm bánh cho Mommy :)
Con đã làm cháy cái bánh định tặng Mommy với lại ưu tiên zai
Anh1 nên...:))
CHÚC MỪNG SINH NHẬT MẸ :)

to: các ấy
iêu các ấy nhiều >:-D< dù còn cả đống bản kiểm điểm đang chờ ;)) dù hnay đã nói từ sh*t quá nhiều lần, do trời quá nóng bức + quá ức chế ;)) tớ vẫn thấy chúng mình đang ngày càng iêu nhau :x :x :x và tớ cũg nhận thấy chúng mìh ngày càng ghi thêm nhiều tiền án tiền sự với các thành tích nghịch ngợm bất hảo :* dù sao thì cũg fải nói rằng tớ đã dành cho các ấy một ngăn to ra phết trong trái tim tớ :x :x :x
P.S : chuẩn bị đối mặt N' ;))
to: my friends :x
#1: i dont know what happened :( but i dont want 2 see your tears >:-D< plz dont cry :( love u so :x really love u so :x
#2: i love u :x really :* just dont know how to express it >:-D< i'll always be here by ur side :x to listen to u whenever u need a friend :x
#3: i love u too :x it seems that i love so many ppl :)) but all i say is true :* i will miss u so much >:-D< but i just cant keep u here for myself :( and because i love u i will let u go

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
from me, to whoever this may concern:
Yeah, I saw you today, quite a lot actually. I saw how you squirmed to stop your tears. I saw how you looked ravenously at them. I saw a lot. But I didn't do anything.
I know, I'm so sorry. Guilt is eating away at my conscience. The way you covered your mouth teared me apart. But in the end, I never did anything.
It'd've felt really fake, and that was the last thing I wanted to feel.
I know I shouldn't be, but I feel like part of it is your fault. It's not the fact that you brought it to this that made me feel bad, it was the fact that you let it broke you down like that. I could've kicked you real hard and tell you to get a grip.
Also, I was selfish, I know. I was happy. I didn't want someone else to ruin it for me.
I'm so sorry...

ng` ấy là ai mà bạn Hải lại vãi lều thế kia :))
to:...
it's so hard :( try.

to you.from me.

Always that same suffering.
I'm sorry this time it concerns you.
I'm sorry for my exaggeratingly imagination, my huge ego, my selfishness, my over-sentivity. Fortunately in the end I'm the one that hurts. Anyway, once again I apologize to you.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
from me 2 you : :x :x :x hai chấm ích ích và nhiều hơn thế =))
october , november ,december , januarry , febuary , april , ... and 4ver :x

To My lovely wife Diệp
From Stupid Husband Trư
...>:-D<...sorry em...thank you em...vì đã " có hứng thú " ...nghe anh nói...nghe anh xả...anh ok rồi...chắc thế...cái gì qua rồi thì cứ để nó qua thôi...chả hiểu sao thỉnh thoảng giữ trong lòng thấy ngứa ngáy...cứ muốn lôi ra để mà " hồi tưởng "...thật là ngu :) :))...thôi ok rồi >:-D<..Ngủ ngon nhé em :* Anh cũng khò ngay bh đây này ;)) :p
----
To Mee B&B ( Bựa and "Bâu" :-" ) - my sweetieeeeee >:-D<
From Trư stoo :p
Hug thôi nhé...>:-D<...U know what I'm gonna say...SMILE nào :D >:-D<...cuộc sống là nó thế đấy... có lúc vui tươi...cười "loét miệng"...có lúc lại khốn nạn bập bênh đen đủi thế đó...>:-D<...get used to it...và keep on fighting till the end nhé em :* ~ Always here....till May 12th :p...~ Nah...always here...although not by your side...;)) :p >:-D<
----
From Me ~
To Somebody-who-should-not-be-missed ~
...Have nothing to say...just...wonder if u......
Oh no...can't tell...
I just wanna note to myself...that....today...you are missed...ah no...the one who-used-to-be-my-love...is missed today...
But I will let it go....and feel free again....like how I am...these days :))...smiling laughing...enjoying time with my friends >:-D<
Just today...OK?...
I wanna "review"....all the things we've been through...all the memories....from best to worst...from wonderful to....not wonderful :D :)...
I miss you...
But it's over...
This will be the last time I miss you....~ I hope...
But I miss you...
Hell no...I'm OK now...without you...:)...I mean...I'm so happy now without you...

Quân: Are you talking to me? :D ;)) :p...I don't really..understand.....
Unless what?...

hải : no :d it's just .......sometimes it's hard to express ur feelings in Vietnamese , so we use English :D it's not compulsory :D
my nine-tail-fox : what :eek::eek: u mean ........this above message's for me :eek::-ss
what did i experience before :-/:-/ and unless what ??? :-/ I can't understand fully what u mean :-/
anyway , a bit surprised because of this message :)):)) i don't know u care for me so much ;));))>:-D<>:-D< :x:x:x give u all my little luck >:-D<:*

Back
Bên trên