Ideas on Way to Improve English Club

Trần Phương My
(pucca0love)

Điều hành viên
:x Hi everyone,

I have came in here recently and see that we don't have that many members. People are not very enthusiast about the posts and topics here. :)

Just hope that we can make this club more fun and helpful for everyone who comes. :x

I would love to hear any idea from you on how we can improve our English club. New topics, new games...etc. ;)

we would show sis My's pictures, they would attracts lots of guys out there to the club :x

jk ^^

I'll try to ask several English native speaker to come and hold a conference with us. how about the topic? in what field should it be? education? life? culture? else?

@Nhân: good idea :D

SSCN3006.jpg

:| you guys....[-(

Hoai: where did you get my picture? /:) ...[-x ...b-)

We will have Word Game back after the Writing Contest..:x . I hope you all will participate in the game ('cause the winner will have a prize8-} )

Now, we can just post new ideas or topic that make English Club more fun...;;) ..:x

Since you all have seen my picture...:)) ...it's not fair if i don't get too see everyone else' .../:)

Nga: ;;) I'm gonna post your pix up very soon...:))
Nhan and Hoai: Post your pix up too...:x

You look really cute :x

I don't want to scare you off so I'm not gonna post my pix here. but I'm curious to know Mr. Hoai :D

I'll try to ask several English native speaker to come and hold a conference with us. how about the topic? in what field should it be? education? life? culture? else?

wat subject do you think would be most prospective?

Please go on, tell us more about ur idea...it'd do no harm trying something...much better than nothing

@people: i'm sincerely grateful for ur opinions, yet...advertising a discussion box with supposedly beautiful girls' pics? i really appreciate ur sense of humor.... (trying to pic the scene where everyone came here discuss about wat's the definition of hotness or beauty...or who's prettier than the others...>__<).

However, i'm not saying it's not an option, it was just a personal biased and it's worthless...please try anything u think would be profitable and you can...all woud be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

c'on, they were just kidding :) don't take it too serious :)

about my idea, I'd love to talk about education. I'm trying to contact my summer school's director in the US, asking him to join us, so that we can ask him questions about American education and attending the summer school. if we are lucky enough, we can even have some scholarships!

what do you guys think? any suggestions?

about my idea, I'd love to talk about education. I'm trying to contact my summer school's director in the US, asking him to join us, so that we can ask him questions about American education and attending the summer school. if we are lucky enough, we can even have some scholarships!

sounds prospective...u'r part of Who's who?...maybe you should go talk to who's who department to carry out the plan. My suggestion is that u should survey what the vietnamese students' concerns are first, don't think of the questions yourselves, 'cuz sometimes, the students have already knew of those questions already and it'd prove wasteful.

Good idea.

any other ideas u guys and girls

:x I think all the ideas are nice. :)

We can have conference to talk about education, study aboard, scholarship, any of those kinds that people are interested in. ;)

/:) We can also have as a fun corner that people can feel free to talk about anything: girls, guys, stress, school... ;) ....:x ...

Our club should be educated and should be fun as well...

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
wat we've been doing is just talk...it'd be nice to put something into action

Guy and girl have some questions but no one answer them. Need someone take care of them.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Back
Bên trên