Anh2 ~~~~> Check it out =^ . ^=

eeeeeeeerr should we hv a betrayer to accuse coz I don't see anythnig to betray :"> it's a bout making yourself comfortable :"> gosh I love you guys :">

You were only a betrayer in the debate topic last year;))
JK:p:))
Anw, no one says you betray any1:)) Today i didn't even talk 'bout your decision ( cause i know your mom wants you to...;) )
Man, if tomorrow English teacher sucks, maybe i will accompany you=))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Tớ cũng đồng íh thứ 2 viết kiến nghị "nhờ" cô Nam :(( I just dun wanna any of you to leave :(:)(( Có chết thì cũng phải thử rồi chết cho nó đỡ phải regret :">

no. it's his choice. he , however, didn't make up his mind but acted like he's sure to stay. if he gotta leave then ... ?

and i said when ppl say Binh is a "betrayer" it's obviously a joke :)).

Bống : có quyền tự do ngôn luận nhưng cũng có quyền mưu cầu hạnh phúc :">

ơ mà ai dạy anh A1 năm nay thế :-/

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Man, if tomorrow English teacher sucks, maybe i will accompany you=))

Bring this up and have people fart right at your damn mouth =)) neway, heard that he's hyper :-??

I really really regret playing around and try to pretend that I'm about to move...You know me, I wanna stay but the fuking thing seems to be the easiest decision in the world , but now , turing my life upside down...*** it...
Listen, I'm not a fuking betrayer OK, it's just that I can't even keep a fuking promise and hope you guys understand...That's all

I can't even make my fuking own decision.

Right into a dude's ass =.= here's how I got it for myself
mommie babe, try the other way around. make it here, you'll make it newhere, fucck here, fucck there, "why so serious"? Even it's about yourself, you just dont have a shit to judge, betrayers have the way they go. And yea, breaking a promise, that's not so much of a gentle, but whyd you give a fucck, you aint any of those neway (=))). Understanding's our job, you shut up and grab your stuff.
And for it all, you may not be that able to make a decision but you just dont have to when you know you have come up with one. For a mommie's boy, that does count =))
what cha telling me?

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Ok, we must get used to sth like this. It's sth you must do, not sth you wants to do. Sometimes ppl can't keep their promise, not because of that you r a betrayer.
But I still hate the feelings that someone's gonna leave us :p

Viết tiếng Việt có dấu thôi các đồng chí ơi 8-}.
Dù sao việc Bình hay bạn nào đấy có lên A1 hay ko cũng tùy thôi, ko nên ép buộc hay gọi là betrayer gì đó, cái này cũng như chuyển nhượng cầu thủ trong bóng đá thôi ;)). Mặc dù biết là sau một năm gắn bó mà chuyển đi thì cũng tiếc nhưng mà dù sao lên A1 cũng là "một sự đảm bảo cho tương lai"(trích lời một vị phụ huynh) nên ko có lý do gì để bắt các bạn ở lại cả :). Tùy vào quyết định của mỗi người thôi, phụ huynh chỉ là người gợi ý, đưa ra lời khuyên thôi, ko nên để họ là người đưa ra quyết định cuối cùng :).

Tự nhiên có 1 đoạn dài TA=))
Bình là hậu vệ nhỉ:-? Cứ coi như nó là A.Cole sang Chel thay vì ở lại Ars=)) ( ko tìm đc thằng trung vệ nào thích hợp cả:()
Man, if tomorrow English teacher sucks, maybe i will accompany you
I was high=))
@ Quân: nah, maybe i did make up my mind

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
@Bình: Sorry if I've overreacted. I know you want to stay here with us, but you have no choice. I can't imagine a day without you sitting there, your stories, your tender smile (can I call it "goat smile"? :">). You're an important part of our everyday :">>:-D< Haiz, love you so :x:">

@Lanh: Dare you leave :-w?

Bình: sao đâu mà dâm ơi, mày lên A1 chứ có phải xuống A3 éo đâu mà cứ ít phặc với chả phắc ịt ;)) =P~
Với lại như lời mày nói hôm quá ế, lên A1 thì ngọc đỏ chắc là suy nghĩ lại đấy =))B-):-"
=> Thằng này rất bệnh >:/=P~

Gezz, want this thread to be a lil more "educated", like hell we should build it up with English. I love it when we even swear at ourselves and others in English =))
And that ass-hole's not goin to another team or else, it's our team and his too, wherever, however and whoever he might fucck (pray for a pro whore dude =)))
Havin to eat is a real pain.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Qua chiều nay thì thầy Anh sẽ không còn là 1 dấu chấm hỏi nữa rồi ;))

khiếp đọc xong ong hết cả đầu, toàn ngôn từ học sinh ;))

chiều nay có xuống thăm các em 10A2 ko ;))

Lanh : thực ra lúc tôi post thấy có mỗi 427 trang :-?? lúc đấy có đọc post của ông đâu :)) nên là ko phải bảo ông :-"

Hậu: For the mother fuking sake, who says I'm a mama's boy, ...
Well I'm not, OK, I can't always do what she tells me to but I respect her and her decision...
If staying is all about having fun , then probably I'm making a terrible mistake...
So for the last time, don't bring this up again...

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Bring this up and have people fart right at your damn mouth =)) neway, heard that he's hyper :-??

Right into a dude's ass =.= here's how I got it for myself
mommie babe, try the other way around. make it here, you'll make it newhere, fucck here, fucck there, "why so serious"? Even it's about yourself, you just dont have a shit to judge, betrayers have the way they go. And yea, breaking a promise, that's not so much of a gentle, but whyd you give a fucck, you aint any of those neway (=))). Understanding's our job, you shut up and grab your stuff.
And for it all, you may not be that able to make a decision but you just dont have to when you know you have come up with one. For a mommie's boy, that does count =))
what cha telling me?

Duh , like I care that much...
Ask Sex what he feels, I'm turning my back on him, you guys, like I don't feel guilty...Can you stand it?
You told me that you wanted to move,and then "what's the purpose of moving anyway?Staying is much fun !" what the heck, why don't you ask yourself that , huh?
The ambivalence of the mind is always like that...even till now, I can't make up my minds
Parents efforts don't go waste, I had to sneak into Ams secondary school
and luckily, I met 9B.
Everyone has to go on their own path, but colliding is a different matter,
And you're right, we can still have basketball practise...not that bad.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Gezz, want this thread to be a lil more "educated", like hell we should build it up with English. I love it when we even swear at ourselves and others in English =))
And that ass-hole's not goin to another team or else, it's our team and his too, wherever, however and whoever he might fucck (pray for a pro whore dude =)))
Havin to eat is a real pain.

Sorry, but for your information, I don't have this "give-away fuks" thing ...=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Back
Bên trên