A great opportunity to connect to Duke students

Hồ Anh Đức
(Hoanhduc)

Hi everyone,

I am forwarding this letter from an English professor at Duke University. He is currently teaching a course on Vietnamese culture and needs some Vietnamese volunteers to exchange emails with the American students in his class to help them have a more thorough insides of Vietnamese education, culture and lifestyles. I think this is great chance for you to test your knowledge of Vietnam, get to know some new American friends and have a first impression of the American college's life which will prepare you against culture shock in the future. Last but not least, this might an important piece of additional information to your application if you plan to apply to Duke
(which you should :D) (Btw if you have no idea what the hell Duke is, check this link: http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/college/directory/brief/drglance_2920_brief.php
or www.duke.edu )

If you are interested, just drop down your email address here or send it straight to Eric at [email protected] and you will be contacted soon,

Best

Duc

Chao cac ban Viet Nam,

My name is Erik Harms, and I teach a course on Vietnamese culture and society to
students at Duke University in the USA. I would like to invite some of my
students to share email conversations with young Vietnamese students so they
can learn more about Vietnam.

If you are interested in practicing your English and teaching American students
about Vietnam, please send me an email. I will introduce you to some students
here in the US.

Thank you rat nhieu and Cam on very much,

Erik Harms
[email protected]

em gửi thư lúc 2h chiều nay rùi nè:x, thuộc hàng sớm nhất đấy :x, lại nhỏ tuổi nhất nữa:D --------> được ưu tiên ko hả anh:D

tưởng chưa có ai khóa mình vào ... ai dè. ..
Cho em tham gia với :
[email protected]

P.S: thế mình sẽ đc contact như thế nào ạ ?

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
hình như cái này có cạnh tranh gì đâu nhỉ mà phải lo tranh chỗ :p:)) ai muốn làm thì làm mà:p càng đông càng vui:D
Mr.Harms gửi mail lại mà:D

Ối ối, đợi em với , mà em cũng thuộc hàng nho nhỏ tuổi nên .... nhường em với.
em đăng kí ạ: [email protected]
( huonggiang_a)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Uh ko phải bon chen gì đâu. Càng đông càng vui mà. Chú ý lại chẳng sướng quá ý chứ :D.
Cảm ơn mọi người đã tham gia nhớ. Tớ/tao/anh đã forward địa chỉ cho chú ý rồi. Chắc là sắp nhận được confirmed email đấy:D

Cho em đăng kí hộ một ng ạ,( nó ko làm thành viên trên này), nó cũng muốn tham gia cái cuộc này
Nick nó là : [email protected]
( huongvan_2704)

Back
Bên trên