03-06 chọn trường đi!!!

Chúc mừng mày nhé Thắng :D. If ya dont mind, how about the scholarship :D.

To TF: gossssh u deserve it dear >:D< :*:* muah muah

Thu Phương : You got into Bates? Congratulations.
Hey, did they send email or express mail?
I got a response from Bates, stating that they won't release their decisions through email. So I think it should be express mail, right?
Now I rest in peace, không bon chen với đời nữa.

Thắng :D Trời ơi bạn Thắng được admit rồi. Trustee scholarship is worth 25.000K, so I guess you got full-need. Congrates. What a big day to Amsers. What a great day!!!

Should we name March 31 "Day of admitance" ? :))

so wonderful my friends!!! I'm so proud of you! been so happy today since my elf Dobby told me about his ConnColl!!

ôm hôn KR một phát nào >:-D< :* you're great! I know it! You made it! YOU ARE GREAT!!!

sorry, i was kidding, guys. Happy April Fool ;)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
:D Congrats Thắng :D

TFg: I'm about to congrats u :D but read ur last post :D is it really kidding? :-?

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Amherst Code (aka UPS Code as I prefer to call it) has been solved! This is the solution:)>-

March 31, 2006

[email protected] -Bui Linh

Dear Bui:

I am sending this email in advance of your official written notification of the Amherst College Admission Committee’s decision on your application for admission to the Class of 2010.

Understanding that your distance from Amherst may cause some delay in your receipt of our acceptance packet, I am writing to inform you that the Admission Committee was most impressed with your academic accomplishments and achievements in your community and is delighted to offer you admission to the College. Congratulations on this honor!

We will be offering several opportunities for newly admitted students to chat online with current Amherst College students. The first Chat will occur on Tuesday, April 4, from 7-10 p.m. and the second, designed especially for international students, will be on April 5 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. A number of current international students plan to participate in Wednesday’s Chat. To join either Chat, just go to our admission website: www.amherst.edu/admission and click on the Chat icon.

Our formal offer of admission will arrive shortly. If you have applied for financial aid, you will be hearing directly from our Office of Financial Aid soon. Details about your admission and the May 1 response date will be included in the letter we mailed on March 30, 2006. In the meantime, please take advantage of our Website (www.amherst.edu) to seek answers to any questions you may have about Amherst. There you will have the opportunity to communicate with current students, faculty or members of the Admission staff. We are all eager to have you choose Amherst!

Good luck with this important decision.

Sincerely,

Katharine L. Fretwell
Director of Admission
Senior Associate Dean of Admission

Office of Admission
Amherst College
P.O. Box 5000
Amherst, MA 01002-5000

YAHOO! AMHERST I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WPI admitted :))

vào YM thấy có new mail,đang nghĩ là chắc trang web của MU gửi weekly news đến,ai ngờ mở ra thấy acceptance letter :))

Bạn nào ko định vào WPI thì withdraw rồi bảo trường transfer money sang cho tớ :)).

cái ông ở conncoll vừa email mình... :|
Giang:

I’ve heard a rumor that you’re planning to go to Mt Holyoke this fall. If that is true, there would be no need for us to meet tomorrow. Please let me know ASAP.

Don Peppard

Hic, đúng là rumour :( Theo lời KR kể bác Don này rất cuồng VN và KR đã kiếm được 1 chân Vnmese Tutor cho bác ý :D

Dear Professor Peppard,

I haven't yet decided on where to go next fall. I have also been accepted into Mount Holyoke and waiting for decisions from two other schools. Although I must admit that I'm leaning towards MHC because of my financial situation. If you are still interested in meeting me, please let me know.

Giang Le

:-s :-s :-s :-s

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
giang trả lời 0 khéo rồi, Ai lại nói với ông ý là if you are interested in meeting me. He has his pride. Đáng lẽ Giang nên dừng ở chỗ I'm still waiting for my last decisions, chứ đừng nên thêm vào câu I'm leaning towards Mt.

Back
Bên trên