(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

gửi tới 9Bers và A1ers : chúc tất cả mọi người ăn Tết vui vẻ >:-D<
yêu a1 ko có nghĩa là dừng yêu 9B :x

to me myself : well u'r the most important one in my life. truly the one i will always respect.
but hey, we both ***
u'r my man mate
:))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
=)) Quân bù hay thật. mình cũng phải tự động viên một quả.

me to self: Good luck on the toefl! tomorrow is your day. No pressure but if you don't get a high score, i'll have to kick your ass... which will probably hurt me as well.

P.S. Ur a fag for being such an emo.

Me to Quân and himself: You guys both rock! Good luck, i'm sure u guys WILL know when the time is right.

To : my special
What if I hadn't met U ? what if U hadn't falllen in luv with me first ? what if we weren't be together now ?? I wonder.....
Thank U for coming to my life >:-D<
Thank U for looking at my eyes...
Thank U for holding my frozen hands....
Thank U for everything >:-D<
Sometimes U have forgotten that I'm living ...:(:(:(
Sometimes U make me wonder if U still love me ...
Sometimes U make me wanna cry ( but I try not to :"> )
.....Sometimes U hurt me...
However, when time goes by, you come back to me.....
After many things happen, we are still together here >:-D< Cause we are BEST FRIENDZ 4EVER, rite ? >:-D< >:-D< I know that no matter what happens, u'll be by my side >:-D< I believe U >:-D<

Cảm ơn bạn Trang đã lập ra topic ý nghĩa này. Tớ hay lên HAO nhưng chỉ thích đọc không thích post bài nhưng hôm nay là một ngày đặc biệt nên tớ quyết định làm cái gì đó khác một chút.
To :... someone...
You make me feel light in the darkness, find courages in the face of fear, and view the world with the ageless eyes. Thank you so much.
P.S. I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.

to: u
u always have my place to stay, my shoulders to lean on, my nick to chat, my phone to call ...
u have me to be ur friend. I'll always be there by ur side

@Điềm: how can u kick "his" ass ;)) it's gonna be difficult ;))

to: my dear :x

we're now in different schools, and we dont have much time to chat, to talk on the phone or go out together like we used to :(
but u're still my close friend >:-D<
i have to thank him for bringing you to my life >:-D<
i remember the night you cried on the phone, we talked till 1am. i could feel the misery in ur voice :(
i remember all the precious moments with you >:-D<
next year, try to pass the entrance exam to ams >:-D< i'm waiting for you hunnie >:-D<

Danny : i'm sorry i couldn't wish u luck the day u took the test.
anw good luck with the result :))
to me : =)) :"> :)) =))

To me, myself, and I: No pressure, no rushing. You don't deserve it yet anyway. Halt.

To po` din' so`: When will I see your face again, Jamie Scott.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: One of my girls
...I feel.. something strange in you... are you still yourself??
Today you make me disappointed, babe :)
I'm sorry to say so....but it's my true feeling...
Hope you will find yourself soon :)...
Think before you say 'cause.. it may hurt people around you :)

Các bạn viết hay quá. Mình cũng muốn đóng góp.
To:My friend(in H1)
I hope you'll read this message. Please......, don't misunderstand me. I'll always be your friend, dear. I know i make you sad all the time, but trust me. I didn't mean to do so. It's just... sometimes i'm too busy vs my new class. And I gorget...... that there is someone who is still waiting for my call. I know, i'm really, really sorry. A friend told me that you were feeling lonely, and you were building some kind of wall around you, and you didn't let anyone to come near you. I know it's my fault. Darling, just let yourself relax! Don't think too much! That'll make you feel tired. You can always count on me. Just call me whenever you feel like. 'cuz sometimes i feel like a fool. And you're the one who can make me remember those happy old days we used to have. Love you darling!
To:My friend(in a1)
Honey, recently i have changed a lot. I really don't want to be "my_old_self" anymore. I really don't want to compete, fight for our marks anymore. 'cuz that makes me feel tired, miserable, and ugly. I want to be more sociable. There's nothing wrong vs that, right? The problem here is sometimes i seem to be too absorbed in these new things, and forget who i truly am. So whenever i become too annoying, just "wake me up". ok? I always trust you! 'cuz we've been friends since secondary school! There's also sth wrong vs our friendship, dear. It seems to be too boring these days. I don't know. But maybe we should just stop to refresh. I think that is the best solution to this prob. Is that okay vs you?

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to: you
hope you know i will never blame it on you two, cause' it was also my fault :(
i just want both of you to be happy :( but at that time i couldn't imagine how sad it is now :(( just wish everything best come to you :( i will never keep you anymore .... i love both of you :x
to : you (another)
you never trust me /:) but it's ok :)) i wonder if you can read these words, my friend :)) love you :x
to: you (the rest of my friends and relatives)
a single fantasy can transform a million realities ;))

to: one of my friend
Hmm I don't know how to begin :<.......I just want to say : " I'm sorry " . Sorry if something I have done annoyed you , but I really didn't mean to do that :<. Plz believe that I always love you . I know , it's hard to pretend like nothing happened . But ..... can we be friends , again ?
---------------
to : my best friend :*:*
Writing this maybe a little " sến " :)):)) But I want you to know that how you're important to me and how lucky I am to know you >:-D<>:-D<>:-D< I can't imagine how I could manage without you . At the most disappointed time =((, you're always by my side >:-D<, show me that if the whole world's against me , you're still and always my moral support :x:x:x not only console but also raise me up :*:*:*. And I know that whenever >:-D<, wherever >:-D<, whatever happens >:-D<, I can count on you :x:x:x, burst into tears without fearing anything . I just want to say : thank you . Thank you for being my friend , for everything you have done for me >:-D< . Good friend ......forever ........>:-D< We're the best fox couple in the world =))=)):">;))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To: you (tự biết)

sweet 16 !! best wishes on your 17th year of life, wish you blah blah blah, and yak yak yak :p
ain't that sweet ;;)

to Quân : You're the man :)) YOu're sâu bệnh =))
To Bống : I love you!
To mọi người : ăn Tết vui vẻ - khỏe mạnh nhé! :x

that's sooooo sweet :-w
ok, a lil bit :))
thanks anw :D

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Hân ơi bạn ý có ở A1 không ;;)

~ ~ ~

@ Brainy: Mình rất ghét cái câu đỏ đỏ trong chữ ký của bạn >:p. Thật đấy.

~ ~ ~

@ Phê :x: :-$ :D =)) :x :-h

ahhaha to Hậu again : happy new year :)) u'r getting too old for Chi Mai b-)

Back
Bên trên