(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

me to you.

I'm sorry :( so so sorry :((
arrrrr, if only you were a girl. u would understand why the hell I behaved like that.

I'm sorry :(

khá là ưng ngày hôm nay :x
thnx John, thnx Erin, tại sao lại vui thế nhỉ :x :">

To: Lanh :*
Bình tĩnh con :p Chắc là do chưa đọc đến thôi mà. Có gì cưng la liếm chị My đi ;))

To: you
I hate you and I hate your subject! Damn you and damn it!!!!!!!!!!
I hate every time I see you with your ugly face, which totally ruins my lovely day. I hate every time I have to study your subject! Just seeing the cover of the book makes me want to throw out =.=''!!! Sitting in the hot room which is like "cái lò nung gạch" makes me want to die! How can I stand you and this horrible terrible thing to the end of the school year???

God, please free me from these loathsome feelings, free me from this hatred.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
é é hiều nhầm rồi hiểu nhầm rồi. Hôm đấy con viết vì tự kỷ 2 tiết tin đây mà :">

to you.

sometimes you behave so weirdly. to be honest, sometimes you are mad at me for no reason. I'm not angry because of what you said or what you did the previous day. :p I don't even think about it :"> :))

but it's your abnormal behavior that really upsets me. I know it's hot. and it's bức bí. and I really don't mind shutting up to make everything easier for you. :p (actually i think keeping silent is the best solution whenever you're like this :)) 'cause this wasn't the first time, I got some experience :">) frankly, I don't feel annoyed. instead, I just wonder whether you wanna stay by my side or not :"> or if I trouble you or not. I don't hesitate to be somewhere for someone to venge his rage/sadness/disappointment...upon. I don't need an explanation when it's over, either. just forget as if you've never done it. Since it's better and more satisfied :"> "sorry" seems to be the hardest word. And, one fact about me that you don't know yet :-" I don't like when people apologize too much :"> (especially "xl nhé" plus :(. well they're not your words :"> words from the-person-you-already-know :-" )

But ... please let me know if it was me who made you feel hot =)) it's the only thing that matters. :p
this time I won't say I love you. :-? But I think I like you. :)) exactly. As you are sooooooo experienced to give me an explanation for my "possessive feeling" :">

@@@
it must be the hot weather. anyway, you should know that's just one of my many "character flaws" :"> (i've forgotten the SAT word). I tend to be mad at people because i'm uncomfortable :">, not because of those people themselves.
oh i'm so disappointed =(( you like me =(( so when did it start degrading into "like"?
btw, im not experienced at all. :p I just know you quite well :">
you like me? unfortunately, i love you ;)) :*

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
ôi cái cuộc đời này :(( ôi cái con cóc ghẻ vô sinh :(( ôi cái lão nhìn răng vs lợi chả biết đâu lợi đâu răng :(( ôi cái cuộc đời tôi :(( bao h cho đến tháng 1 :((

đau khổ quá trời ơi :((

thôi k chấp :-j :-j :-j xét cho cùng thì cũng chỉ đc đến thế, chả khá lên được =))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Nếu cả năm phải sống trong sợ hãi thế này thì mình dứt khoát phải mua ruốc cóc ăn hàng ngày để bồi bổ tinh thần thôi :((

to you.
thanks for tonight :)) so full :"> cái váy siêu xinh :"> :x

to you.
:( >:-D< :*

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Ôi giời ơi mệt quá :(( sao mình lại chọn cái môn đấy cơ chứ :((

:(:(:(:((

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Back
Bên trên