(¯`*from..to..*´¯)~Feel like writing down something u wanna say 2 someone?

to team 3 :
/:) tôi sắp die vì hồi hộp rồi đấy nhá :-w

to #1: thanku >:-D< i love u too :* cut off ur headache n focus on the TOEFL :)) :x anw u'll ... someone for sure :-"

to #2: rite now im feeling kinda like a jerk to take ur advice 8-}. anw, hope that this afternoon that feeling will get off my mind [actually i dont see much of that 8-X: ] and bout ur thing ;)), we dont make any promise, just go ahead n try ur best, maybe sth awaits :-" ganbatte :x

to #3: u're real tricky but u're such a jerk =)) i still wanna be me and i will >:) [i will definitely fool u back >:/ ]

[p/s: maybe i hav to remind u that if u ever play such kind of tricks on anyone i will despise u for all my life >:p >:/ . but other kinds, maybe :-" :-" :-"]

and to [i.tờ] gang =)): i love all of u :* :* :* thanku for giving sth back to me :* :* :* but it seems like our stuff r getting more n more complicated =)) 8-}

i'm phởn n i'm tự kỷ :">

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
from team 3 to diệp: wait and wait and wait ;))

from em to sếp: có ai như sếp của em không cơ chứ ;)) đúng là sếp chưa sẵn sàng thật :p

from mình to em:

em1: cô cứ cẩn thận đấy, sau này mà nó thành thật thì... :-"

em2: em đúng là g.center em ạ =)) yên tâm đi em, mình cũng phải giữ nguồn để còn nghe chứ :">
giờ xong vụ này rồi nhé, em rút ra đi, asap ;)
nhớ không, just a tiny part of our life :)

@you
admire you and the way you live :">
no complicated thing 0:)

@another you
bạn bị thoái hóa mất rồi :(
should i blame your best friend for changing you into this kind of person :-??

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
@ you: I have no other words for you. Just won't let you do it, remember that.
:)) you're the MOST pathetic person I've ever met, can you believe that :)) YOU, angelic innocent little -------- :))

To Ngàn:
I understand my feeling :)) I'm never serious with people who intend to look down on me :))

To Z' em:
Thế đã see chưa :))

To Tre:
Mình đợi ăn mentos của Tre :)) cái này cũng mòn mỏi chả kém đợi card của chủ :))

To Hân:
Trên 100 đi trên 100 đi lạy trời lạy Phật, tối nay mình cúng cụ cho em nào :x:x:x:x:x:x

To sếp:
Maybe it's just the tip of an iceberg ;))

to ppl above :

hô hô các bạn lại nói cái chuyện gì mình hem hiểu rồi :)) sao dạo này mình ù tịt thông tin thế nhờ :((

to Ngàn : calm down honey :)) It's just a game and it can't be true:)) we know Chim, rite ;)

Chị ơi, colby hả chị? :((

Chúc mừng chị. :x:x:x :* :* :*

Full need base :x

@you
sooooooooo happie for you :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x
finally you've made it dear ;)
from now on just enjoy \:d/
loveeeeeeee
>:-D<
:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

@me
what about you? :-w
=))

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To Hân: ớ mai thi à? có phải là thi toefl ko mà thấy HNgàn kêu trên 100 gì thế?
Mình chả biết gì cả? Thế chúc thi tốt :x để mình cúng cụ cho :x

hic cảm động rứa :"> :x :x Hai tuần nữa mới thi mà các bạn đã đi cúng cụ tùm lum lên rồi =)) :x :">
Hí hí Thanks >:-D< :* :x :">

Thing's complicated coz of the way you think it's complicated :"> (câu này của Vy :"> ~ ko biết có nhớ chính xác ko nữa )

@ you: =)) =)) =))

@ You: I really can't understand what kind of person you are :))
You are the most "lòng dạ khôn lường" I've ever met =))

@ You: I've met a lot of people like you :)) You are the kind who can "làm điều ác" but still have conscience =))
Don't be so confident of yourself ;)) The world is so big ;)) Gluck :))

@ You: Actually, try your best :p God bless you, ngốc ah ;)) :))

@ You: Tương lai đen tối mịt mờ :-< However, keep trying ;) All the best will come to you, girl :* So always believe :x
Chúa đã nghe lời cầu nguyện của mày rồi chỉ có điều Chúa đang chờ xem còn ai có thể giúp mày nữa ko thôi :x

@ You: Thank you for everything :x You are my angel :x :* >:-D<

@ You: Hey girl, be yourself ;) be confident :p remember what I told you :p BOYS=... =)) Don't care ! >:-D<

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
@ bà: bà ah, k còn insecurity nữa đâu >:D<. Tôi vui và an toàn, và đc là a beautiful mess khi ở bên bà. hihi

@ Vân: yêu quá. Thế là tớ lại có Vân để mắng chửi tớ, gọi tớ là ngu dù tớ có phát biểu gì, và nhắc tớ học bài. Uh Vân là đồ ngu đồ ngu, khiếu thẩm mĩ đã có vấn đề lại k bao h mua quà SN tử tế và lại còn dở hơi nữa. Nhg đc cái rất yêu Gerrard và Liver của chúng mình và biết appreciate trò vừa khóc vừa cười của tớ :">. Biết không, chúng ta yêu nhau nhiều hơn chúng ta tưởng đấy ;)) và chúng ta vẫn luôn có nhau trong đời hố hố =))

@ thầy Đắc, thầy Văn, thầy Vinh, cô Vân, cô Hằng, thầy Thiện, thầy Thắng...: con nhớ các thầy các cô :(. Hôm nay tự nhiên con ngồi nhớ lại và chỉ thấy rất hạnh phúc. Thật ra khéo các thầy cô cóc cần 1 đứa học sinh lười chảy thây học dốt đi học muộn nửa tiết mỗi ngày như con :"> cơ mà con biết các thầy cô phần lớn là vẫn nhớ con mà hí hí :">. Con cảm ơn các thầy cô, bằng tất cả tấm lòng. Dù sau này con có trở thành gì đi nữa con cũng sẽ k quên đâu, những gì các thầy cô đã dạy con <nhất là những gì thầy Đắc nói với con trước ngày con thi vào cấp 3 :p. Con biết con đã mất những gì và con sẽ k để điều đó xảy ra nữa, con hứa với thầy :) Con sẽ k bao giờ, k bao giờ phải khóc vì điều ấy nữa>. Có nhiều điều con muốn nói và muốn hứa nữa, nhg mà thôi :p nhg điều ấy nó vẫn ở đấy mà :p

@ Hina: này có tôi trg cái post ở trên k thế 8->

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
to #1: good luck with ur test :x :x :x stop ur state of being phởn n tự kỷ at the same time =)) [even though rite now im the same :">] thanku for always being with me >:-D< my life has turned bright ever since i have u :x :* :">

to#2: be patient dude =)) even if u shoot me i wont spit it out :-" just let someone tell u ;)) anw, focus on ur study rite now :))

to #3: i've confirmed one thing ;)) that u're a real jerk =)) =)) =)) anw good player :"> [actually i knew that's not excellent for real :-"] maybe someday i'll play mine b-)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
You remind me of a former love that I once knew
And you carry a little piece with you
We were holding hands walking through the middle of the street
It's fine with me, I'm just taking in the scenery

You remind me of a few of my famous friends
Well, that all depends what you qualify as friends

Take a chance, take your shoes off, dance in the rain
Yea, we're splashing around and the news spread all over town
I'm not complaining that it's raining I'm just saying, that I'd like it a lot more than you think
If the sun would come out and sing with me

~DaN

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :x :x :x
So phởn :"> :x :x :x
Đã nhìn thấy một chút tia sáng le lói trong cuộc đời :x :">

@ U: sometimes i am confused :)) for you just two words "ngốc" & "confuse". :))

@ U: If you hurt her ;)) I will kill you :)) That's for sure ;))

@ U: Where are you ?? Give her back to me :)) ;)) You are not the friend I know :p

@ U: Love you so so much :x In my life I never think that I can meet such kind of person like you :)
Though we just met once but what you've done for me .....It's really ....I LOVE IT :x :x
God bless you :x Hug >:-D< & kiss :* :">

@ U: I don't know but maybe 20 years later I still have this feeling for you...You are the best gift God gave me...

@ U: I hate the word "forever" :"> But for you I know that our relationship will last forever.
You make me feel the light in the darkest, see courage in the face of fear :x Thank you so much >:-D< You always tell me that you get so many love from me and you feel so bad that you don't know the way to make your Hina happy :p However, I should be the one who say that :"> :x You are always in my heart, Pi :)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
@you
it seems i havent known much about you. :)) i didnt think you're that sophisticated :)) :"> 'cuz on the outside you're sooooooo =))
you 2 are very alike, in some ways ;))
and it seems this time you're the right person ;) for her > : - D <
i dont know what to say...
but really hope that you 2 can make up sth together :x

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
To u:
I'm afraid that ur iceberg is melting :)) Anw, be happy all the time >:d<

To Hân:
In one way or another, I no longer love the secrets, juz wait for things to show right in my face :))

To u:
Habits return :D

To u:
Late gifts are often meaningful. I'm still thinking and ideas are flying high :((

@ me: cố lên nào:
1. kiềm chế kiềm chế...1-2-3 hít vào thở ra hít vào thở ra.....
2. giữ vững giá trị bản thân. hohoh. giữ ego cao vút :->
3. khôn ngoan lên tí đi. khổ đồ ngu. mặc xác ngta :">

to Ngàn :x

>:-D<>:-D< wanna give u a billion hugs ....>:-D< 8-> it won't be over until you win yourself ;) so come on :> free your mind and just enjoy your life :)) time flies away and never comes back, remember ;):*

btw, am I crazy :))=))=))=)) hmmm can it become sth :-?

Back
Bên trên