Word Game - No.1

Tình trạng
Không mở trả lời sau này.

Nguyễn Vân Mai
(nvanmai)

For the first two weeks, E-HAO will introduce to you the Word Game called “Words in a Word”

We will present you with a word and you will have 3 days to find all words contained in that word (i.e. we will have 5 words to play in the first two weeks, say 15 days). Here are the rules:

Rules
  • All genenral rules applied please read here carefully before you play to avoid disappointment.
  • Words should be at least 5 letters long.
  • Proper nouns do not count (such as name).
  • Duplicates don't count.
  • Any character that is not A through Z is discarded.
  • Words may be entered in upper, lower or mixed case.

Scoring
  • Answers are scored by subtracting 4 from the total number of letters in valid words (i.e. if you found a 5-letter-word, you got 1 point, a 6-letter word give you 2 points, etc).
  • Invalid words / Duplicated words count against your score, i.e you will get minus 1 point for each invalid answer (so better watch out).

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
And the first word is:

UNDERESTIMATED

Meaning: Underestimate

tr.v. underestimated, underestimating, underestimates

To make too low an estimate of the quantity, degree, or worth of.

n. An estimate that is or proves to be too low.

HINTS: You can find apporximately 1220 valid words

Please remember: No chit-chat, no other questions rather than your answer (or else your answer will not be scored). All questions you may have, please post here

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
SAMPLE ANSWER (to guide the players, not to score point). Please answer using the following format.

Answer: UNDER

Answer: Estimate

PS: Is it only one word at a time? do i have to wait for someone else to answer and then continue? (sorry, i'm a little bit confused :|)

Answer: Master

P/S: Are "Master" and "Mastered" both accepted?
Another question is just like Trần Minh Hà ?

SORRY I WOULD HAVE TO INTERUPT THE GAME FOR A SECOND! PLEASE READ MY SECOND POST CAREFULLY

Please remember: No chit-chat, no other questions rather than your answer (or else your answer will not be scored). All questions you may have, please post here, you will get the answers shortly.

PLEASE ALSO MAKE SURE DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST, OR ELSE IT WILL BE COUNTED AS AN INVALID ANSWER.

Now, continue with the game! Good luck guys and gals :)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Answer: DETERMINATE

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Tình trạng
Không mở trả lời sau này.
Back
Bên trên