SucCess

Bùi Hải Thanh
(thanhbh)

A man was walking along the street when he saw a ladder going into the clouds. As any of us would do, he climbed the ladder. He reached a cloud, upon which sat a rather plump and very ugly woman. "Screw me or climb the ladder to success," she said.

No contest, thought the man, so he climbed the ladder to the next cloud. On this cloud was a slightly thinner woman, who was slightly easier on the eye. "Screw me hard or climb the ladder to success," she said.

"Well," thought the man, "might as well carry on."

On the next cloud was an even more attractive lady who, this time, was quite attractive. "Screw me now or climb the ladder to success," she uttered.

As he turned her down and went on up the ladder, the man thought to himself that this was getting better the further he went. On the next cloud was an absolute beauty. Slim, attractive, the lot. "Screw me here and now or climb the ladder to success," she flirted.

Unable to imagine what could be waiting, and being a gambling man, he decided to climb again. When he reached the next cloud, there was a 400 pound ugly man, arm pit hair showing, flies buzzing around his head.

"Who are you?" the man asked.

"Hello" said the ugly fat man, "I'm Cess!"

Truyện hay thế này mà ko ai khen một câu nhảy.

Em Hien Hoa này tuổi còn nhỏ mà chí không nhỏ, kinh thật. Chuyện bậy bạ phết mà cũng khen. Thế thì ra đọc mấy chuyện anh Tống Tuấn viết thì còn hay nữa :D

Nhưng chuyện này chưa đọc bao giờ, mấy truyện của anh Tuấn đọc hết rồi..:D:D:D
Công nhận hay thật

How about, "Life sucks when your wife dosent?"
Chú thích: không phải em nghĩ ra đâu đấy nhá, đấy là sig của bác nào ấy.

The High-Tech Milking Machine

A farmer ordered a high-tech milking machine.

Since the equipment arrived when his wife was out of town, he decided to test it on himself first. So, he inserted his penis into the equipment, turned the switch on and everything else was automatic!

Soon, he realized that the equipment provided him with as much pleasure as his wife did. When the fun was over, though, he quickly realized that he couldn't remove the instrument from his penis, and his discomfort was quickly building.

He read the manual but didn't find any useful information. He tried every button on the instrument, but still without success.

Finally, the farmer decided to call the supplier's Customer Service Hot Line. "Hello, I just bought a milking machine from your company. It works fantastically, but how do I remove it from the cow's udder? I -- I mean the cow seems to be in a lot of pain."

"Don't worry," replied the customer service rep, "the machine was programmed to release automatically once it's collected two gallons of milk."

Back
Bên trên