Soccer rocks my world!!!

Nguyễn Diệu Hương
(dieuhautotbung)

Thành viên danh dự
After my beloved team - Spain have to leave Euro 2004, I decide to support Czech, said to be a miracle. :x
Before the Group D meeting between Germany (GER) and the Czech Republic (CZE), experts seem to favor Germany. Sure, they have the motivation to win. Actually, it is their only choice as long as they want to secure qualificatuon to the last eight. If Netherlands and Latvia draw a tie, and GER lose to CZE, the almost-champion in World Cup 2002 will be eliminated. Moreover, CZE's coach want to let the major players take a break. He, therefore, uses standbys instead. :>
But guess what, my CZE has won convincingly. This brings hope to Netherlands so they play much more excitedly for the last 20 minutes of their match.
The final results: Ned - Latvia : 3 - 0
and bravo CZE to beat GER 2-1.
CZE may become the champion. Do you think so? ;)

I dont think so anymore coz CZECH Rep. has recently lost the match against Greece. I have no idea how could that happend. I thought that CZE would kick ass Greece but no way :(

Phạm Hiếu đã viết:
I dont think so anymore coz CZECH Rep. has recently lost the match against Greece. I have no idea how could that happend. I thought that CZE would kick ass Greece but no way :(
gru...that's why I hate GRE. Then they beat POR, which is my favorite team, too. Too disappointed with Euro this time..

gru...that's why I hate GRE. Then they beat POR, which is my favorite team, too. Too disappointed with Euro this time..
hey, cheer up, no need to be disappointed with that[-x. Gotta love that, indeed. Its unpredictable nature is wat I love most abt soccer. If you really wanna enjoy something predictable, go watch the 'Cảnh sát hình sự' series. :D :p. j/k
To be honest, I'm somewhat disappointed when my beloved France was ousted ( by... hmm..... the to-be-champion :)| ), but that's a different story :p b-(.
Anyway, u gotta love the Greece for their accomplishment and the way they pulled off such an incredible feat. ;;) :p :beerchug:

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Sure ... no need to be disappointed =)
Coz sport ( especially football ) always brings you surprises. But I pers. think that Greece FC were really worth the victory. They did play like a real Football team - all together.

Back
Bên trên