Pack 6 - Cho nó hoành tráng

Võ Thanh Trọng Nhân
(BabyDino)

Wife : Do you want dinner?
Husband : Sure, what are my choices?
Wife : Yes and no.

It was the day of the big sale. Rumors of the sale and an advertisement in the local paper were the main reasons for the long line that formed in front of the store by 8:30, the store's opening time.

A small man pushed his way to the front of the line, only to be pushed back amid loud and colorful curses. On the man's second attempt, he was punched square in the jaw and knocked around a bit, then thrown to the end of the line again. As he got up the second time, he said to the person at the end of the line:

"That does it! If they hit me one more time, I don't open the store!"

A group of kindergarten children were on a class outing to their local police station where they saw pictures, tacked to a bulletin board, of the 10 most wanted men.

One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person.

"Yes," answered the policeman.

"Well," wondered the child, "why didn't you keep him when you took his picture?"

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once -- Anonymous

Wife : "I dreamt they were auctioning off dicks. The big ones went for ten dollars and the thick ones went for twenty dollars."
Husband : "How about the ones like mine?"
Wife : "Those they gave away."
Husband : "I had a dream too...I dreamt they were auctioning off cunts.
The pretty ones went for a thousand dollars, and the little tight ones went for two thousand."
Wife : "And how much for the ones like mine?"
Husband : "That's where they held the auction." ;;)

Tammy was in the habit of having long conversations on the telephone, sometimes going on over an hour. One day she hung up after 25 minutes.

"What is the matter today?" asked her husband. "Today you had less than half an hour conversation on the phone."

"I got a wrong number," replied Tammy.

Stan was wandering around a fairground and he happened to see a fortune-teller's tent. Thinking it would be good for a laugh, he went inside and sat down.

"Ah..." said the woman as she gazed into her crystal ball. "I see you are the father of two children."

"That's what you think," said Stan scornfully. "I'm the father of three children."

The woman grinned and said, "That's what you think."

"Sally, can you spell "water" for me?" The teacher asked. H I J K L M N 0 answered Sally promptly. Her teacher looked puzzled. "That doesn't spell "water.'"

"Sure it does," said Sally. "It's all the letters from H to O."

A man was suffering from a stomach ache, so he told his wife who suggested he try the tablets the Doctor had given her for a similar pain.

After taking his wife's tablets for a week, the pain disappeared but he developed two rather tender lumps, one behind each ear. He went to his doctor, showed him the lumps, and explained what had happened.

Whereby the Doctor called him all the fools under the sun, saying, "You stupid idiot! I was treating your wife for a fallen womb, God knows how I'm going to get your balls back down!"

A husband comes home with a half-gallon of ice cream and asks his wife if she wants some. "How hard is it?" she asks. About as hard as my dick." he replies. "Ok, then pour me some."

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Nếu em dùng dial-up thì mở hết mấy cái window ra, disconnect rồi đọc từ từ em ạ.

đồng chí Nhân thôi đi :p, thằng Linh nó kếu 3 lần roài không thương nó hả :D

Híc híc, cả chục lần roài, cả ở mấy cái tọp pích khác nữa :(

Thôi đồng ý ghi nhận. Mấy bác khó tính thật :( Lần sau chỉ post vài truyện thôi hạnh phúc chưa?

"vài truyện" nghe vẫn còn thấy... chep chẹp :)|

Back
Bên trên