New scientific researches box

Mai Văn Trung
(Mai Văn Trung)

Every day, in the world, there are many new scientific researches that are announced but with Vietnameses, it is too hard to read and master them. i can't update our mind just by waiting for Vietnamese magazines. I think we should find out what we interest by ourself and the fastest way to gain it is that registering a website of science like www.nature.com.

Using HAO, we can attain all of them just by click and a good English skill. I suggest that we should develop a new box specializing in New and General Science. Anyone can help me to execute it !

Trung, if you want our general admins to create a new box in the forum, you should have posted in box "Hòm thư bạn đọc" so they can pay attention to. E-HAO don't deal with any technical issue.

By the way, we have already had a box called "Science and Technology Club". Why should we create a new one? I might understand your point here that you want to have a discussion about new science in English, not Vietnamese, but bear in mind that there are not many English – speaking members in HAO (if don’t want to say a very small number). Also we have English Club and sub-box Open Discussion where you can discuss almost everything except those banned by HAO such as politics. I would suggest you start from box Open Discussion first, and if we see the potential for development and a real need for a new box, we will help you to achieve it.

I know we have all those box in Vietnamese but if so why we create E-H-A-O ? What do you expect ?

I think it's always useful when we have a box using English. It can improve our skills more and more.

To Mai Vân : Sorry for my mistake ! I see "Suggest Box" so i create a new topic to discuss.

Back
Bên trên