Leave your ideas here to develop E-HAO ! ;)

does every post need to be edited before by admin group? or member like me can post what I want ( like new thread?) really not sure ? and, where's the who'nwho? , pls?

.. who's who section is Let's Interview section :D:D .. :x ..

.. you can open a new thread in E-HAO box whenever you like. Your writings are not necessary to be edited by any group before being posted. Just check through your writings by yourself. That's all. We have a group of editors to edit all your writings at last. So don't worry. However, it's best for you to check out carefully to make our life easy !

Love , :x

:D:D ..hehe ... that phrase I have learnt from my tutor ... :biggrin: ... why you :)) like that .. :)):D:D ..:biggrin: .. don't understand what you did mean ...:biggrin: ..:p:D ... :x ... I'm sure it 's correct :D

no no it's absolutely correct...just feel ...funny :))...like i'm gonna kill you if i get my post wrong ....
wey, forgot to thank you 4 replying...:D

... :D:D .. eh .. I don't know it made sense like that :)) ..:D:D .. :"> .. :p:D .. sorry sorry sis so much ..:x ..:p:D

On my opinion,it the e-HAO would be better if we define its function.We can see that the English topics in HAO are quite crowded and people taking part in those exchange their knowledge enthusiastically and knowledgeably,so what is the e-HAO for?

right now, i can tell you the main purposes of EHAO (since i don't know where's the welcome essay of EHAO is, i'll show u its site until i found it...sorry)

1. globalizing HAO
2. creating an English-HAO website beside HAO.
3. making international friends
4. a no-border-organization, which devotes to promote social, cultural integration (or maybe "communication" is a better word - sorry my english's not very good)

that is for now, i'll look for the welcome page....hopefully soon...>__<...thank you for ur idea...it is very appreciated Hiệp.

.. hi guys .. :) ...

.. once again I must acknowledge that we, E-HAO group haven't take this E-HAO box into account and look after it as it should have been . :) ..

You can find out what E-HAO is for at that link : http://www.hn-ams.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20935 ... :) ... and also there are all the purposes of E-HAO group ... :) ...

.. we know that English club has been vigorously prosperous and thriving with a lot of potential participants so far .. in a case, English club is similar to E-HAO box . However, E-HAO box is divided into obvious sections distinctly and you are not expected to open a thread for chatting or gossipping in E-HAO box. We are looking for your contribution with , for example, some poems, an essay of anything around you which inspires you, a composition with an intriguing topic , a hot news you have heard or even some writing collections you have obtained from anywhere and so on ...
To understand and comprehend more about E-HAO and its functions as well as its purposes , please read through the link above and another important topics such as :
http://www.hn-ams.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21074

or http://www.hn-ams.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20964 :x ^:)^ ....

or http://www.hn-ams.org/en

.. thank you very much for your attention to E-HAO .. :x .. we are looking forward to see your contribution .. :x .. :) ... you are always welcome .. :x .. :) ...

Just wondering about the news box:

What kind of news is relevant for posting? I can see a whole mess of news that people can easily go to any newspaper and read.. We don't want to make EHAO News another kind of tintucvietnam, simply collecting news from different sources...

er ...... :| ... we just want E-HAO news section ( here is "other News" ) to be various and diverse ... we had an idea to seperate Other news section into smaller distinct sections such as Vietnamese news, sport news, Education news , etc. However, HDQT ( <-- em không biết từ này tiếng Anh là gì ? :( .. chị Trang giúp em :D :x ) hasn't issued any official decision ! So, Other news section has seemed to be very messy . :( ...
btw, from the view of your point, what kinds of news are suitable for our site ? :x ...

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Nguyễn Hiền Trang đã viết:
Just wondering about the news box:

What kind of news is relevant for posting? I can see a whole mess of news that people can easily go to any newspaper and read.. We don't want to make EHAO News another kind of tintucvietnam, simply collecting news from different sources...

Firstly, thanks for your comments. We - EHAO box of news are also very concerned about the quality of EHAO news.
As stated by Thuy - we have an idea to divide EHAO news into more sections to organise news more efficiently. Unfortunately, we can't deal and solve our probs ourselves. We need help of admin group to do this work and more enthusiastic reporters and editors to improve EHAO news.
Like any news reporters, we have some limits in collecting and writing news. Besides of HAO news and School news which are unique in HAO, Other news is really a mix-collection of news. Most other news is collected by using the Internet. It is obvious that a lot of news we get are ones that you may find and read somewhere else. All we can do is try to select news before posting.
EHAO news should update the front page every week so we have to post at less one article per week.
I hope you understand our work that we try our best to improve EHAO news. I also hope you can see EHAO news improvement very soon.
Regards,

Back
Bên trên