Italiano

Bùi Hải Thanh
(thanhbh)

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."

"You foul-mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'am a justa tellin'a my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'.

/Thanh

Nha.t nhi?. La^`n sau đe^` nghi. kho^ng mua vui ddo^.c gia? ba(`ng nhu+~ng truye^.n nha.t nhe~o 1 sao nhu+ the^' na`y.

Chuyện quá hay. Lần đầu em nghe chuyện này em cười rã bụng. Bây giờ đọc lại vẫn thấy hay, thông minh ra phết.

theo danh gia cua gioi chuyen mon thi to thay chuyen nay cung duoc. moi nguoi da ai nghe nguoi spainsih noi tieng anh chua. neu chua thi mua enrichque ve nghe anh y doc tu THROUGH de..hehehheh

The Italian man who went to Malta

One a day I'm gonna to Malta to big a hotel. In a morning I got down to eat a breakfast. I tell a waitress: "I wanna two pieces of toast."
She brings me only one piece.
I tell her: "I wanna two piece."
She says: "Go to the toilet."
I say: "You don't understand? I wanna two piece in my plate."
She says: "You better no piss in a plate, you son of a bitch!"
I don't even know the lady and she call me son of a bitch.

Later.
I go to eat to a bigger restaurant. The waitress brings me the spoon, the knife but no fork. I tell her: "I wanna the fork."
She tells me: "Everybody wanna ****."
I tell her: "You don't understand? I wanna the fork at the table."
She says: "You better not **** at the table you son of a bitch!"

So I go back to my room in a hotel and there is no sheets on the bed. Call the manager. I tell him: "I wanna sheet."
He tell me: "To go to the toilet."
I say: "You don't understand? I wanna sheet on a bed."
He says: "You better not shit on my bed you son of a bitch."
I go to the check out and the man at the desk said: "Peace on you!"
I said: "Piss on you too, you son of a bitch."
I'm gonna back to Italia.

Back
Bên trên