E-HAO Reconstruction

report on the meeting is posted on EHAO box. If you are interested to join us, it is never late. Contact me asap.

hik, i work in clb du hoc, and admin Hung did like this with editors : editors just do their work, and when they finish, just send them to clb, or ,they check the work list, and reply that how many article (maybe wrong word :D ) they will do, and time is given. If they can't finish, they in trouble.
So Hương, i think you neednt abuse, insult and urge, (all words i can find in dictionary haha) call attention your editors like this, just do like these.

the problems is, no more people interested in this, so they didnt do their work, just take and call more constributors.

how is past day online confer?

so we should do like "this", work like "that", follow "these" and accept "those", eh :D ?

Danh sách biên tập viên vẫn giữ như cũ:
1. Lê Diệu Linh ( Anh 1 - 98-01)
2. Vũ Đàm Linh (Anh 1 - 00-03)
3. Nguyễn Diệu Hương (Anh 1 - 01-04)
4. Hoàng Chi Mai (Anh 1 - 02-05)

Danh sách cộng tác viên:
1. Đặng Thái Hằng (TH , 02-05)
2. Toan Nguyen (LTV, 01-04) - US - tập trung vào Inspiration
3. Lê Diễm Lan (Anh 1 , 01-04) - UK - tập trung vào Reflection
4. Phương Nga ( 01-04) - US - tập trung vào Reflection
5. Nguyễn Hà Phương (chuyên Ngữ 02 -05)
6. Nguyễn Quang Minh (Tin 02-05)
7. Trần Minh Tú (Toán 1, 01-04)

Tất cả cộng tác viên phải viết hoặc tìm ít nhất 1 bài mỗi tháng. Bài viết sẽ được post vào CLB Tiếng Anh. Biên tập viên sẽ chọn lọc và đưa lên box BBT sau. Sắp tới sẽ có 1 số bài về College life ở cả VN và nước ngoài.

Quan trọng nhất là hiện giờ thiếu người đưa bài lên trang chủ. Tớ vừa mới up lên 3 bài mới xong nhưng trước sau gì vẫn phải tìm người khác.

hik trước giờ toàn lôi tiếng anh ra dọa nhau, sợ quá.
tớ muốn hỏi về onliffe conferrence tuần trước thế nào
cho hỏi tiếp về quy định :post tiếng việt trong clb tiếng anh cũng được đúng không?

Post Tiếng việt nếu để hỏi về kinh nghiệm học các kiểu thì ok. Còn nếu post bài viết về chủ đề khác = Tiếng việt thì hoàn toàn ko ổn rồi. ;)

About the offline conference last week, I basically spent time explaining the 3 sections of Writing and gave people some sorta assignment. Plus, we managed to create a list of contributors finally. Anything else you need to know?

i want to give some help if it is needed. I just sent an email to Kien, though just to make sure my word is heard (no implication that offends anyone, just that my network sometimes messes things up).
Give me the instructions, and i'll give my best try to help

PM me ur short profile. Go ahead and write a piece, doesn't matter what subject you pick. An essay on the questions you posted in this club would be a good one. Send me that and you are in ;)
for more info, YM me dieuhuong1111

i posted the "right questions", u've read it and gave comment about it...
and when u update the time for the meeting, can u add the date in that too

ok, i will. That "right question" could be turned into a neat essay. Do you wanna work on that or submit st else for EHAO next week?
If you wanna stick to the "right question" essay, considering focusing on 2-3 main points. Give more specific examples and edit ur intro and conclusion as well.
Thanks ;)

hey guys, I just come up w/ an idea. You know, we have HAO writing contest but what about people who love writing in Eng? So an EHAO Writing Contest will definitely encourage people to submit more writing w/ higher quality or at least pay more attention to our English club.
What do you think? :)

Back
Bên trên