Born To Be Loved Or Born To Be Hated ???

is it good to speak all in E like this ? 8-}8-}8-} some ppl dont understand much, and i think if every1 can understand this topic will be more popular

so if u dont wanna write in E, VNese is OK, go ahead, :D:D:D

to my experience, you should never hide your feelings, show it in your way and you'll feel much better

rite now i dont feel anything worth writing down :D, but 4sure it'll come soon (especially after lessons with PR b-(b-(b-(b-()

to hòa + ly: :)):)) i had to look up that word "profound" in the dictionary :)):)):)) that's just PROFOUND :))

Lê Hà Phương đã viết:
to my experience, you should never hide your feelings, show it in your way and you'll feel much better

sure ^^ i am alway " xả " with my gt ^^, he is really listen to me n understand me ^^

I myself feel like i have never hated someone.Yeah,may be there will be someone that hate me.but I won't hate them.May beI'll try to talk to them and ask why they hate me.I think that's so easy.May be because that I am so "điềm đạm":)) ,but you just need a chance to make friends wit someone.

we're born to be loved,sure:)>- .even a cat,or dog8-} need a huge,so why don't us???
about parents,they make us under pressure,just because they want us to be better,just it.i know,and I understand.
i love dad the best xxxxxx:*

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
in my " sweet house " , iam really " vô cảm +_+ " ...

*sự : thay ava đi mày ơi T.T, nhìn ớn lắm +_+

May beI'll try to talk to them and ask why they hate me.I think that's so easy
ặc, 8-}8-}8-} i dont think so at all
i hate one person
my friends ask me why i hate that person that much
and that person used to ask me that same question
but it's not easy to give a good answer
this sounds sissy (it sure does 8-}, but speaking in E sounds much better 8-}), but do u know this saying: ppl love and they dont understand why they love, but that makes ppl know they REALLY do
it's just the same when you hate somebody
of course there must be some reason, something that person did and you didn't like it

i think
if you hate someone
you cannot pretend or try to act as if you like them :|
i can control everything except for my emotions :| though it alwaysmake me ................ 8-}8-}8-}

same goes wit me, HF, my face shows everything, attitude :D

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
stop complaining about your life 'cause it's life. Things come and go, people come to you and then suddenly walk away without saying goodbye! But you still have to live, to stand up after falling down, and smile up even in bad position. because TO LIVE IS TO FIGHT!

wat do you mean lee? suck my dick man?
wat do you want?
hf person you hate is ... rite?

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
shark-ing ?????????8-}8-}8-} profound-drop-mango :)):)) (try to understand, my profound 10A2 buddies :D)

ly đã viết:
same goes wit me, HF, my face shows everything, attitude :D
absolutely rite 8-}, sometimes your face looks just ..........8-}8-}8-}.........without anyone knowing the reason 8-}8-}8-}, not gud [-( (in my opinion :D)

trố: you 10A2's ex-monitor, shame on you :))

----------

mía đã viết:
trố rite? :))
you get it man :))
and today i must say i really absolutely obviously thank you :)):)):)):x

Lê Hà Phương đã viết:
shark-ing ?????????8-}8-}8-} profound-drop-mango :)):)) (try to understand, my profound 10A2 buddies :D)

absolutely rite 8-}, sometimes your face looks just ..........8-}8-}8-}.........without anyone knowing the reason 8-}8-}8-}, not gud [-( (in my opinion :D)

trố: you 10A2's ex-monitor, shame on you :))
wat do you mean hf shame on me:-/
his face looks ... because 7 love poor him it's no need i hate that face too
whenever i see that face i want to fight him wat da **** stupid man crazy man

Trố: You go boy! Ur Eng rocks!
Nobody wants to be born to be hated, so just treat people the way u want to be treated, and never forget to open ur heart to receive the luv that others give u! Remember to think tall, think big and smile up everytime! Do wat ur heart told u to do, because it's never wrong!

Nguyễn Thu Trang đã viết:
Nobody wants to be born to be hated, so just treat people the way u want to be treated, and never forget to open ur heart to receive the luv that others give u! Remember to think tall, think big and smile up everytime! Do wat ur heart told u to do, because it's never wrong!
not trố just minh anh:x

Nguyễn Thu Trang đã viết:
shut up dude
shit ideas

no need to change the account like that, 8-}8-}8-}
and your grammar is mườngish 8-}8-}8-} thats why i say shame on you, 8-} ex monitor 8-}8-}
anyway, agree wit u 8-}

and anyway he's gonna read all this but now i have no prob wit that, now i have nothing to speak to him 8-|

quả này phải nói tiếng việt
ngồi muỗi đốt dek đủ kiên nhẫn nói tiếng anh nữa
mẹ
muỗi đâu ra lắm thế hả giời

Tr­­­­ương Minh Anh đã viết:
wat do you mean lee? suck my dick man?
wat do you want?
:)) hahaha, wat da ****? :)) hollyshit :)) we hav fishin', of course we hav shark-ing, fuckin' damn stoopid MA ,or is dat Trố?? :))

Lê Hà Phương đã viết:

kan u say more clearly, i ll take it as an advice
----
hao s such a brain, :)) i try to type da word **** but kant, gud machine=D> =D>

I Waz born 2b luvd or born 2b hated ?!?!
Just dun care 'bout it :D

- ANY1 likes / luvz me 'n' wanna make friendz wit me ..just go on 'n' we r friendz b-)
- When U need me, just tell me 'n' I'll be bside U ^^
When I need U I'll tell U 'n' it'll be so greatttt if U come 2 me at once ^^
but if ....U dun come ? :-?..fine ^^...that's just 'cuz I havent treated U well 'nough ^^
U'll get bak wat U give out b-)

We r still friendz :D

- Any1 hates/ duznt like me :))...dun care ^^...U dun wanna meet me or talk wit me..^^..fine, just shut ur eyez when I appear :))...Dun hurt me ,I wont hurt u :D :D:D:D

We r livin' 4 our own 1st rite :D..Diz iz our own life rite :D..All uv uz have our own wayz uv enjoyin' our life rite :D...why'd we haveda care 'bout da thinz dat make uz...uncomfortable :-j

Forget thoze stupid thinz :D:D:D there r many other funny cutie luvly thinz in diz world :))

Back
Bên trên