Better not to see...

Nguyễn Quỳnh Anh
(ilovemashimaro)

Jake, an older fellow, joins a nudist colony. At the reception, he paid the reception clerk $500 joining fee. The clerk tells jake 'strip off, put your clothes in your locker, and go through that door and have a look round'.

Jake strips and walks through the door, and as he approaches a very beautiful woman, he gets an instant erection.

'Did you call me'? The woman said.

'No' Jake replied.

She looks at his erection and said 'Around here when a man gets an erection near a woman we say he called her'. With that she grabs his cock and drags him to the nearest bed and fucks his brains out. When Jake recovers a little he enters the showers and as he is washing his cock and balls he lets out a very loud fart. A huge man enters the shower with an enormous erection, 'Did you call me'? He said.

'NO,NO,NO'! said Jake.

'Well around here' the huge man said 'When a man farts near another man we say he has called him'. With that the huge man bends Jake over the towel rail and fucks his ass hard and rough.

Jake storms off to reception and yells at the reception clerk 'YOU CAN KEEP THE $500,I AM OFF,NEVER TO RETURN'!

'But Jake' answered the reception clerk 'You only just got here, you haven't experienced the colony yet'.

'I have experienced enough' Jake replied. 'I am 56 years old, I get an erection only once a month, but I fart at least 40 times a day'.

Back
Bên trên