Analu-what's fun about it

Hoàng Lê Vĩnh Hưng
(hungmk)

Thành viên danh dự
Analu got pissed off today.
A beautiful young women went to Analu's restaurant this afternoon. After getting done with her meal she was chatting with Analu.
She asked: -What does Analu mean?
Analu:-Some thing interesting, but I have to keep it secret for the rest of my life.
The woman:- Come on, just tell me about it, you make me feell so curious.
Analu:- It doesn't matter to you anyway, I said It's a secret. Ok, I have to come back to work now.
but every time Analu walked by the woman kept bugging him.
Finally Analu say: "Analu means **** anal u."

Hừm, anh Lu Lu ơi, analu có phải tiếng của thổ dân Hawaii k0 ạ?

Sao ai cũng thích gọi mình là lu lu thế nhỉ, đã bảo là bí mật rồi mà, Analu không thể tiêt lộ cho ai cả(nhưng có vẻ đã bị lộ với mấy người rồi, nhưng gốc gác của nó thì sâu thẳm lắm).

Analu dressed with cowboy shirt, hat, jeans, spurs and chaps went to a bar and ordered a drink. As Analu sat there sipping his whisky, a young lady sat down next to him. After she ordered her drink she turned to Analu and asked me, "Are you a real cowboy?" To which Analu replied(lied), "Well, I have spent my whole life on the ranch, herding cows, breaking horses, mending fences, I guess I am." After a short while Analu asked her what she was. She replied, "I've never been on a ranch so I'm not a cowboy, but I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think of women, when I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me think of women."

A short while later she left and Analu ordered another drink. A couple sat down next to Analu and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?" To which Analu replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

Back
Bên trên