AC Milan - Tinh hoa của bóng đá tấn công

mie mày /:)

PHILIPPE SENDEROS AT MILANELLO
8/26/2008
MILANELLO - Swiss international Philippe Senderos has reached the gates of the Milanello sporting center, where he will undergo the medical tests programmed for today.

l-)

***, bố rất ghét những thể loại đọc lệch tên người khác :-< ko ngờ bitman cũng có lúc viết nhầm :(

Official : Oddo says goodbye :(

WITH AFFECTION, GOODBYE. MASSIMO

8/28/2008 5:04:00 PM
A difficult, suffered, but pondered decision. That was how Massimo Oddo defined his decision to play at Bayern Munich next year, with the formula of a one-year loan with the right to a purchase.

MILAN - Massimo Oddo will play next season for Bayern Munich. The transfer happened with the formula of a loan with the right to a purchase.

The Rossoneri's wing back, a World and Club World Champion, a product of Milan's youth system, still wanted to dedicate these few lines to Milan's managers and the fans:

"I'm temporarily leaving the team I had always dreamed of playing for and which gave me the possibility to win the most important trophies. My choice, which was difficult, suffered, but pondered, was taken in complete agreement and harmony with the club, which I want to take the opportunity to thank.

As I prepare for this fascinating new adventure I wish my team mates the best of luck. I thank and salute all the fans who have always been close to me to these colors and who always supported us during difficult times. An affectionate goodbye."

Massimo Oddo

Good luck Massimo :x

ơ dis, hôm qua đọc TTVH thấy bảo đến Lyon kiểm tra sức khỏe rồi:)) ko đọc bài trên kia:D thế là Bayern ah:-?

UEFA cup <:p

THESE ARE ALL THE GAMES OF THE UEFA CUP 2008/09 FIRST ROUND

GROUP 1: Milan-Zurich; Timisoara-Partizan; Hertha-St. Patrick; Banik-Spartak Moscow; Metalist-Besiktas.

GROUP 2: Portsmouth-Guimaraes; Kayserispor-Psg; Siviglia-Salsbourg; Wolfsburg-Rapid Bucarest; Sampdoria-Kaunas.

GROUP 3: Maritimo-Valencia; Dinamo Zagabria-Sparta; Manchester City-Omonia; Young Boys-Club Brugge; Nancy- Motherwell.

GROUP 4: Everton-Standard; Napoli-Benfica; Bellizona-Galatasaray; Nec-Dinamo Bucarest; Racing-Honka.

GROUP 5: Apoel-Schalke; Litex-Aston Villa; Austria Wien-Lech Poznan; Setubal-Heerenveen; Brann-Deportivo.

GROUP 6: Slavia-Vaslui; Slaven-CSKA Mosca; Brondby-Rosenborg; Cherno More-Stoccarda; Rennes-Twente.

GROUP 7: Ajax-Borac; Tottenham-Wisla Krakow; Copenhagen-Mosca; Zilina-Levski; Borussia Dortmund-Udinese.

GROUP 8: Braga-Artmedia; Feyenoord-Kalmar; Amburgo-Unirea Urziceni; H. Tel Aviv-St. Etienne; Nordsjaelland-Olympiacos.

The teams that will go through will reach the group stage of the Uefa Cup 2008/09.

THIS IS THE COMPLETE CALENDAR FOR THE UEFA CUP 2008/09

- First Round, first leg 18 SEPTEMBER 2008: MILAN-ZURICH
- First Round, second leg 2 OCTOBER 2008: ZURICH-MILAN

- Group Stage, Matchday 1 - 23 OCTOBER 2008
- Group Stage, Matchday 2 - 6 NOVEMBER 2008
- Group Stage, Matchday 3 - 27 NOVEMBER 2008
- Group Stage, Matchday 4 - 3/4 DECEMBER 2008
- Group Stage, Matchday 5 - 17/18 DECEMBER 2008

- Last thirty two, first leg 18/19 FEBRUARY 2009
- Last thirty two, second leg 26 FEBRUARY 2009

- Last sixteen, first leg 12 MARCH 2009
- Last sixteen, second leg 18/19 MARCH 2009

- Quarter finals, first leg 9 APRIL 2009
- Quarter finals, second leg 16 APRIL 2009

- Semifinal, first leg 30 APRIL 2009
- Semifinal, second leg 7 MAY 2009

- FINAL at Istanbul (Saraçoglu Stadium) - 20th MAY 2009

Istalbul :)) lại là Istalbul

Nhiều xương xẩu phết :-? Tottenham, ManC, Sevilla, Valencia, Schalke, etc, chưa kể mấy chú bị đẩy xuống từ CL, nhưng tình hình ko có bảng tử thần thì may ra có Zenit, Juve hoặc Real sẽ xuống chơi với chúng ta <:p

Đương nhiên, nhà vô địch tương lai phải chiến thắng tất cả các trận và tất cả các đội :)>-

FORZA MILAN! <:p

Real cứ cẩn thận đấy Zenit với Juve nó lại cắt cánh kền kền thì :eek:) ;))

Thì xuống ăn hôi UEFA /:) EUFA lại thành giải đấu hấp dẫn nhất với sự góp mặt của 2 CLB giàu thành tích nhất C1 =))

Định đứng bét bảng cơ á :eek:
[-( ko có tí j gọi là quyết tâm nỗ lực cả [-(

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
ờ, cứ tranh nhau tránh đi, năm nay CL là của Zenit zồi, xuống đây chơi với Milan may ra còn được phát á quân UEFA, cứ ngồi hiếp nhau trên CL rồi lại trắng tay ;))

Back
Bên trên