a few little misunderstandings (13+)

Bùi Hải Thanh
(thanhbh)

A young man truly in love with his girlfriend decided to have her name tattooed on his thing. Her name was Wendy, and the tattoo was done while the thing is in the stimulated state, so when it was not all you could see was W Y.
Shortly after the couple was married they were honeymooning in Jamaica the man was in a bathroom in Jamaica, and standing next to him was a Jamaican man who also had a W Y on his. The American said to him "Oh is your girl named Wendy too?"
The Jamaican replied, "No, Mr. that says Welcome to Jamaica Have a Nice Day".

================

A guy walks into a bar, sits down next to another guy and immediately notices the guy has a very large Bic cigarette lighter. The first guy says "Wow, cool lighter...where did you get it?"
The guy replies "A genie from a bottle granted me one wish."
"Great, can I try it?"
"Sure." The first guy rubs the bottle and the genie appears.
"You are granted one wish" says the genie.
The guy says, "I want a million bucks!"
"Done" says the genie and disappears. A few minutes go by and suddenly the bar door swings open and pouring in come ducks. Thousands and thousands of ducks falling all over each other through the bar door.
"I can't believe this," says the guy who had just placed his wish, "I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!"
The second guy then says, "Do you really think I wished for a 12" Bic?"

/Thanh

The cause of mad cow disease (7+)

A Television Program Organizer (Lady) went to make an Interview with a farmer seeking the main reason that caused Cow Madness. (Mad Cow disease)

The Lady : "Good evening Sir, we are here to collect information about the reason that causes Cow Madness. Do you have any idea what might be the reason?"

The Farmer, stared at the lady and said, "Do you know that the Bull f...s the cow ONCE a year?

The Lady getting embarrassed: "Well sir, that's a new piece of information, but what's the relation between this phenomena and Cow Madness?

The Farmer :"Well Mam, do you know that we milk the Cow FOUR times a day?"

The Lady :"Sir, this is really valuable information, but what about getting to the point?"

The Farmer :" I am getting to the point Mam. Just imagine, if I am playing with your Tits FOUR TIMES A DAY and F...ING YOU ONCE A YEAR, won't you get Mad???"

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối bởi người điều hành:
Back
Bên trên