Your Campus: Ups, Downs, and Roundabouts

Sis Nguyet Anh has never told me about those. I used to conjure up visions of a place without guys where every girl is a nerd. Well, I read plethora of nice things about Smiths in its brochure, i thought those were 80% pontificated though...hehe.
Sis Huong, your words make me feel real excited about the place, heck, it sounds like paradise on earth to me. I bet it's such a biggie as you move from Suffield where everything is a bunch of decorum to Smiths_ the holyland of wildest girls in the world...

Uhm....this's a bit too much to ask...but if possible, can you bring sis Nguyet Anh "downtown" somehow, dance and sing along the roads....OR...she's ever done that before? Well, i'm so so curious. How my big sister_ the calmest, nicest, loveliest, the most reticent girl I've know so far_ been active around so many "balls of fire"...

That's an awesome place, sis Huong. YOu'd have tons of fun things onwards for sure.
Meo...i really want to meet people there. Hic hic. Can't believe a woman school would be that fun.

What is it about bathrooms on campus? Do they have a confusing effect on your ability to determine your own gender or something? I shudder to think that should I go to college, I will be forever doomed to use the wrong bathroom...

By the way, D.Hương, is the College Board playing tricks on me or does Smith really require SAT scores to be reported by AUG 1st???

To Thai Hang: you don't have to call me sis Huong. Just Huong is fine. ;)
To Thanh Huong: don't get what you mean :-/
Just read an article about tips to college life. One thing about a co-ed bathroom. You may see a pair of hairy legs in the next shower room but that's ok. And yes, a guy may hear you peeing but no, he doesn't care.

Probably since I had an awesome week with Intel Preorientation, I am so in love with Smith right now. Recently, I have never been back to my room b4 11pm. And I live in the Quad so we all hang out a lot and walk to the Campus center together. Nguyet Anh lives in the center, which is much more quiet...;) But she is pretty active too. She is the Head of New Students in her house and the Treasurer of Investment club.

oh, btw, we had a talent show for intel students last nite, which was amazing. I sang "Trong com" and another Chinese song w/ Chinese people.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối bởi người điều hành:
oh, one more thing: Smith does not require SAT before Aug, definitely!!!

last thing : it require a change in your gender (for men) to apply!

I have a friend in Mt. Holyoke. She told me that there was a guy in her dorm. He is obsessed that he is female and is still accepted to study there.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
the 3rd guest post is not mine :D
To Hưng: Really? That's weird. Smith doesn't even accept bi.

If by bi u mean biseaxual, I wonder how can they tell ^_^

^_^ Maybe i should pretend to be "obsessed" :)) :)) >:)

no need , they can tell it without your pretending :D

pretend to be obsessed then you see some kind of monsters like Budo Or our 2 dear "special friends" in our class!
All the girls will say "ứ ừ" all day and night!:-&

"ứ ừ "??? i dont get what u say

:)) Only our classmates will be able to understand that " ứ ừ" stuff :)) :)) Ok, no more "bisexual" obsession ^__^ I've had enough with Budo already 8-}

Back
Bên trên