Wife 1.0 runs more smoothly than Husband 1.0 ??? ( vừa lượm được )

Trần Nguyệt Ánh
(moonTNA)

WIFE 1.0

Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of new space and valuable resources. No mention of this phenomenon was included in the product brochure.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and launches during system initialization, where it monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Drunken Boys Night 2.5 and Saturday Football 5.0 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected.

I cannot seem to keep wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run some of my other favorite applications. I am thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall does not work on this program.

Can you please help me?

Signed:
A Troubled User

-----Reply Separator-----

Dear Troubled User,

This is a very common problem men complain about, but is mostly due to a primary misconception. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 with the idea that Wife 1.0 is merely a UTILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and designed by it's creator to run everything.

It is unlikely you would be able to purge Wife 1.0 and still convert back to Girlfriend 7.0. Hidden operating files within your system would cause Girlfriend 7.0 to emulate Wife 1.0 so nothing is gained. It is impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is not designed to do this.

Some have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but end up with more problems than the original system. Look in your manual under "Warnings- Alimony/Child support". I recommend you keep Wife 1.0 and deal with the situation.

I suggest installing background application program C:\YES DEAR to alleviate software augmentation. Having installed Wife 1.0 myself, I might also suggest you read the entire section regarding General Partnership Faults (GPFs). You must assume all responsibility for faults and problems that might occur, regardless of their cause. The best course of action will be to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE. In any case avoid excessive use of C:\YES DEAR because ultimately you may have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the operating system will return to normal. The system will run smoothly as long as you take the blame for all the GPFs.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but very high-maintenance. Consider buying additional software to improve the performance of Wife 1.0. I recommend Flowers 3.1 and Diamonds 2K. Do not, under any circumstances install Secretary with Short Skirt 3.3. This is not a supported application for Wife 1.0 and is likely to cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of Luck,
Tech Support

HUSBAND 1.0

:drummer: :guitar: :smoking:

Hơn 40 lượt người vào xem mà ko ai thèm trả lời thì người ta gọi hiện tượng này là gì cho thích hợp hả các bác?

tức là bà con ko ai hiểu tiếng Anh cả; hehe

Another version

To: ALL (1 of 6)

Dear Help Desk, Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed that the new program began making unexpected changes to the accounting modules,limiting access to flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition,
Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.9 but installed undesirable programs such as WorldCup 5.0 and Euro 3.0. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and HouseCleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. Please help! Desperate

==================================================
====

Dear Desperate, Please keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Try to enter the command: C:/I-THOUGHT-YOU-LOVED-ME and then install Tears 6.2. Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications: Guilty 3.0 and Flowers 7.0. But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to GrumpySilence 2.5,HappyHour 7.0 or Beer 6.1. Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create "Snoring Loudly" WAV sound files.
DO NOT install MotherInLaw 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. Consider buying additional software to improve performance. I personally recommend HotFood 3.0 and Lingerie 5.3 Help Desk

To: BlueTiger (ALANKLN) (2 of 6)

wow !

To: BlueTiger (ALANKLN) (3 of 6)

Dear Desperate,
Please uninstall Nagging version 1.0 software and do not apply any patches to ShoppingNetwork version 2.0 anymore. Adding service packs or patches to ShoppingNetwork software will deteriorate system compatibility and will cause Husband version 1.0 to run really slow. Please visit our website to read about our new software: HowToLoseWeight version 1.0 and StopAddingExtraPounds version 2.0 to receive updates to tone your system for better resources.
Sincerely,
Tech Support

To: BlueTiger (ALANKLN) (4 of 6)

Dear Tech Support,
Do you have any programs like chicks4.0...it only has slutty functions without all the marriage and in-laws attachments

To: HAKTMAL (5 of 6)

Dear Tech Support,
I found one way to speed up Husband 1.0 by deleting SundaySport 1.0, BoyNightOut 5.0, running Housework 3.0 every day to free Husband 1.0 from any temporary space it gains from my GoodCooking 2.2 program.

And u told me to not apply patch to Shopping Network 2.0, SexyLingerie 6.9 doesn't seem working. So I figure these two work simultaneously, so is there anyway u can show me how to run one without the other one's support?

Thanks
Desperate in Everywhere

To: FoolAgain (6 of 6)

Dear Desperate,
If you run HouseWork 3.0 everyday, at first it seems to work well, but for a long run, it's gonna affect other programs such as "Sex 5.0", "Money producer 10.1", etc. due to its non-fixable memory leak and limitation of its CPU power. Be careful when you use "HouseWork" software , or you regret.

sincerely,
Tech Support

Còn chưa hết bàng hoàng về bài tập tiếng Pháp của chị Ánh thì Linh đại ca cho thêm 1 chưởng thế này thì quá ngất rồi.

Anh Hưng hỏi câu ngớ ngẩn, ko phải nhạt mà là nhạt thếch.

A, chào anh Linh, chắc là anh chẳng nhớ em là ai đâu nhỉ, dưng mà, chuyện của anh là chuyện vui hay chuyện buồn để anh em còn biết đường mà tỏ thái độ chứ.

hehe anh Hưng béo trâu điên A3 húc em mấy phát hồi chơi bóng rổi làm sao mà em không nhớ được :)
Trên này chỉ con trai A3 chỉ thiếu có thằng Tùng và Chiến Milô nhỉ. Hôm qua vào album xem ảnh Huy lùn, ặc, béo vật vã, trông mất hết cả phong độ :D

Thú thật là em cũng cố gắng đọc mãi mà cũng ko hiểu nội dung là gì. ;;) ;;) Công nhận là tiếng Thổ khó thật đấy 0:) 0:)

Anh Huy to cao thế mà để anh Linh nói như zaajy là không được. Anh Linh còm chính là một fan hâm mộ đội tuyển bóng rổ lớp mình đấy.

Thì ngoài tên Huy lùn thì A3 còn gọi là Huy béo mà Linh .. heheh .. đấy Huy cứ nhìn đ/c Linh T2 mà học tập nhé .. nhìn con avator là đủ thấy phong độ của T2 rồi B-)
To Linh : Bây giờ mới được diện kiến vợ hiền của bạn Linh đấy .. thế vẫn ở bển à ...

hic tớ vẫn chưa về được :(

Vào đây mới biết bạn Ánh có biệt hiệu hay nhẩy :D

Con Lý Quỳ kia, mày lại định dụ dỗ anh Linh đấy à? Không thấy là phá hoại hạnh phúc gia đình người khác là thất đức lắm à? Anh Linh thông cảm, để em đạp cho nó mấy cái là nó im ngay.

Back
Bên trên