Suffield Academy is Back !!!

Nguyễn Quỳnh My
(nguyenquynhmy)

Thành viên danh dự
SUFFIELD ACADEMY - BACK TO HANOI-AMSTERDAM

Admissions officer straight from Suffield Academy, Suffield, Connecticut, U.S.A. will be back to Hanoi-Amsterdam to hold official information session and to look for potential candidates for next year during the last week of November 2003 :) (this month ;))

More detailed info to follow when the day nears.

Hints: future candidates, get your transcripts and Toefl scores ready ;)

For more information about Suffield Academy, please visit our website at: www.suffieldacademy.org

Go Tigers !!!!!

Đính kèm

• 0095029b.jpg
    0095029b.jpg
    55.7 KB · Xem: 204
Chỉnh sửa lần cuối bởi người điều hành:
hi all,
This is a second-to-none opportunity for all Hanoi-Amsterdam students (grade 10 and 11).
The new headmaster really supports Vietnamese students!
The school is great. This is a prep school so the chance that you will get to college is higher than other private or public schools.
Mr. Bryson Tillinghast will be in VN during next week to interview students.
There are lots of things I can tell you about the school. If you are interested, you can email me.
Wish to see one of you in Suffield!

Oops! Sounds great :x
But why " toefl score"? Even if register now, we only can sit for the Jan one. Not the optimal time at all. Already exhausted by the final term exams. *Sigh*
Anyway, if they required SAT like other top-notch boarding schools in New England, that would be a fiasco 8-}

To sis Huong, though there is a thread 'bout SA already( is it rite?), why don't you introduce it again here instead of lots of the same emails telling about the school. :)

The Toefl score is not mandatory though it may give you some advantages over the other kids.
It doesn't require SAT score. This is just a highschool.
Certainly I will post more details about the school but not now, sorry I am too busy and ;) lazy.

Nguyễn Diệu Hương đã viết:
hi all,
This is a second-to-none opportunity for all Hanoi-Amsterdam students (grade 10 and 11).
The new headmaster really supports Vietnamese students!
The school is great. This is a prep school so the chance that you will get to college is higher than other private or public schools.
Mr. Bryson Tillinghast will be in VN during next week to interview students.
There are lots of things I can tell you about the school. If you are interested, you can email me.
Wish to see one of you in Suffield!
Chị Hương đấy ạ, lâu lắm rồi em ko liên lạc được với chị. Chị vẫn khoẻ chứ? Em cũng có được chị Thảo báo là cuối tháng này đại diện của SA sẽ sang VN, chính là Bryson ạ? Em ko rõ la em cần chuẩn bị những gi cho viẹc tuyển sinh sắp tới của trường? Có yêu cầu cả TOEFL ạ? Em thấy chị My có đề cập đêna vấn đề phỏng vấn, vậy tình hình cụ thể là như thế nào ạ? Chị có thể gửi email cho em thông báo toàn bộ những thông tin cần thiết được ko ạ? Cảm ơn chị nhiều.

Hi,

Nếu ko có gì thay đổi thì Suffield sẽ gặp gỡ trường Ams thứ tư 26/11 này,

Chúc các em may mắn :)

If nothing changes? Has anything changed yet? Will he be here in 2 days sis My? Will he?
I wish he wont. (hic hic)

I'm not sure about the plan of Mr. Tillinghast. He may be in Thailand now. Don't worry, he will arrive in Hanoi soon..within this week. At the end of this week, he will come back to SA. :D
Wish you luck,
P.S: if you meet him, please say that I have talked about the school a lot and always praised it.. otherwise they are gonna kich me out..:)) just kidding

I know, hehe, yes i said that u told me a lot of great things about S.A.
And yes, he accepted to interview me --->So happy (though it's too late--->cant prepare anything). I have no hesitation to say that he's quite generous and lovely.
Lastest news : he will be here tmr morning. ( i guess he's in Thailand, too). Maybe he would conduct interview on Wed ( not sure).
To sis Huong : got offline msg i sent u?

Đặng Thái Hằng đã viết:
to Bao Thu : ne, Bryson den lop ay chua vay?
Sang nay Bryson da den lop to, da interview moi nguoi roi( actually,15 nguoi). Ay dang ki tu do ha? Da gap Bryson chua?

thx, 7 of 'em are SI right? , hehe cool.
I'll meet him tmr. How was ur interview?

I have just talked to Mr. Tillinghast and he was really impressed by your English. Good job! :)
But he also said that he got too many emails per day from you guys. He will try to answer them but as you know, that causes him too much unnecessary work. So if you have general questions about the school that I may be able to answer, feel free to email me : [email protected]
Good luck! Hope to see you here.

" Your English" ? Ams's folks'? 11A1 guys'? he said so?
He told me that " the kids are cool". hehe
Bryson innitially appeared cold but after a while, i think he's very friendly.
To sis My: Your grandma is really nice. Her smile is very warm.

g'luck to all finalists :)
Bryson is kinda busy rite now, so i think it'd be wise not to email him every day (i had that problem some years ago too)...

Hope you guys get good news in mar,

Best,

- My

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
nguyen quynh my đã viết:
g'luck to all finalists :)
Bryson is kinda busy rite now, so i think it'd be wise not to email him every day (i had that problem some years ago too)...

Hope you guys get good news in mar,

Best,

- My
Chị My, em nè!
Lâu lắm rồi em ko nói chuyện với chị. Nghe noi chị đang bi cúm hả? ( thôi chết, chị mà đang ở BV thì làm sao đọc được mes này nhỉ?). Tội nghiệp chị quá, trời lạnh lắm hả? Chị hãy giữ gìn sức khoẻ nhé.
Em đã nộp toàn bộ documents cho SA rồi, Bryson cung bảo với em là đã nhận được rồi, chỉ chờ đến tháng 3 là biết kết quả. Chị có nghe Suffield nhận xét gì về bọn em năm nay ko? Nói cho em biết với.
Em dạo này bận quá, phải học đội tuyển suốt ngày, tháng 3 thi QG rồi, chứ ko thì em đã định viết thư cho chị từ trước.
Thế nhé, chị em mình liên lạc lại nhé.
Chào chị.

Back
Bên trên