some opinions about the future of the english forum and EHAO

Trần Thiên Phước
(liveforadream)

Thành viên danh dự
Our English Forum faces many difficulties, and one of the hardest problems we have to face is that English Forum is a box where English is officially used to communicate.

We all know that in order to participate enjoyingly in English Forum, one must know “quite well” English, so one can freely expresses one's opinion and communicate with others. And that greatly decreases the "potential" participators of our box. Furtheremore, even in here (HAO), there're other forums which people could talk, discuss by our mother-language. What does that mean? In my opinion, not many have the ability to "intellectually" communicate with other in english about their interests, their concerns, or have the well-enough english in order to "freely" chat to others, afterall, I think that forums are the place where people come to share knowledge, to discuss, to relax themselves after a tired day, if it is hard for them achieve those goals then why they bother come here?

I'm just saying that because it is a fact that there are very limited, or even a few "potential" participators who would come here and frequently participate in our activities here. And even with those few potential participators, we have to compete with other boxes with a grave handicap that is the english for communication is not our mother language.

I understand it is inappropriate for my to say these things, but i just want to present you that EHAO faces the same problem.

The two forums have similar goals, to help promoting one's english ability, to freely use english for communication, and more than that introduce bring HAO to a more global stage.

If these two forums have similar goals, why not forge together and cooperate to develop? Rather than split in half where some participators come to this forum, others come to others. We already have few potential participators, if split like this, each one of the two forums won't have many participators, and if there're not many participators, less people come to discuss, which creates a very dull atmosphere, and hinders the two forums "prosperity". Plus, if the two forums forge, there'd be more contributors, who could cooperate and focus to develop more efficiently for our common prosperity.

Therefore, if any of you are interested, please come and visit EHAO sometimes...also you could post ur ideas and participate there. Your coming and participation are very appreciated.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
United we stand, i think it would be better for us to forge our forces.

Phước, I do like your lovely enthusiasm but hell my obstructed head just can't come up with any idea right now. No need to flood the forum like this as people can still read your posts in this thread. Perhaps they are just a bit... too shy :))

By the way, your previous topic about egoism was interesting. Raise some more won't you?

Have a nice day.

Dear Nhân
^__^...don't u see that EHAO and english forum are rather too quiet?...maybe because people didn't quite enthusiastically participate into many ongoing discussion here. Maybe it's just me, i don't know about others...as i've said in egotism, people're driven to do profitable things, which in that case one of them was appreciation, so it kinda discourages me from participate enthusiastically. In my opinion, the same thing most of other people feel the same, if our posts aren't very well recieved, not many people are interested...it's very hard for one to keep on going.

So right now, i wholly devote myself to gather as many participators as possible...to make the forums livelier, so everyone can participate more in discussions, more people read others' posts, and discuss about them, appreciate them, and the other way...and so on. I think that conflicts create interest, without conflicts there'd hardly be any interest....if there're not many people...how are we supposed to crave out any conflicts, which in turn lead to apathy and indifference.

If u would just tell ur friends that there is an EHAO, which devotes itself to promote HAO in english, and suggest them to just come by and visit sometimes...that'd be very appreciated.

sorry, my english has been getting worse recently, and it still does....if i made the problems complicated with my bad english....please tell me...i'll try my best to fix them....thank you.

and again u'r very enthusiastic, and ur enthusiasm is very appreciated...i very appreciate it, EHAO needs people like u if it wants to develop in the future.^__^ It is supposed to be my line to say :thank you, Nhân.^^

have a nice day

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
my friend, I'd never ever come to this EBox, or actually, stayed, until the day I was accepted for eHAO. it's strange. I love speaking English and I have participated in many EClubs. don't know why THIS one hadn't attract me. there's something wrong. maybe, it is the spirit of the club? are we like, too quiet or serious (I don't mean the content, I mean the English style) or uneventful? I'm trying to explain...

:) not many people know of English Club...:| ... I ask many people and usually they would respond: "what...english club?..." /:)

We should go around and advertise...:x ...;;) ...You all should put a link in your sign to English club...;;)

EHAO gonna host different games in English soon, so I guess English club will become more popular... :)-? thinking about it...last time we have Word Game, most of the people who participated in it were EHAO members...:| )

Back
Bên trên